Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pete not making friends with the FS high schools

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Slmdawg said:

Even though Kalepo is now committed, remember that the talk when he was first offered, that UW only offered because the Ducks came in first.

I love you.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2018

wtf i just wrote a giant tryhard post and it dissappeared instantly

I read and it is fucking gone, it was good too. That is strange.
  • Options

wtf i just wrote a giant tryhard post and it dissappeared instantly

What did it say?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Let’s all be real for a second about what happened. Joey Thomas stumbled across HH, read Tequilla’s posts about the Civil War and realized UW was NOT the place for his kids. Facts only.

It's as good of a theory as anything else.
    FUCK OFF
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thiught the season stuff was well known. I remember bashing Pete for it. You can’t offer really late when elite schools already have.
  • Options

I thiught the season stuff was well known. I remember bashing Pete for it. You can’t offer really late when elite schools already have.

Tell us all about it!
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

I love all you fuckbags in this thread calling the RB/Garf coaches morons - as if that fixes thing. Sure! They're morons! Done!

OF COURSE THEY'RE FUCKING MORONS. THEY'RE HIGH SCHOOL COACHES AND 90% OF HIGH SCHOOL COACHES ARE FUCKING SNOWFLAKE FUCKS.

I've never met a person who spent considerable time in athletics who wasn't overly sensitive. It's the price you pay to be in a weird cult.

WHO GIVES A FUCK?

Three things:

1. Right or wrong, it makes no fucking difference. This shit represents a serious threat to Pete and his staff's ability to land the kind of players we need.

2. This modern era of 'tell them to go fuck themselves' is Marvel Movie blustery bullshit. You want to draw 5mil from UW every year? This is part of that job. It's a fucking disgrace that our populous now thinks that pragmatism is stupid and posing like you're in a fucking Batman movie is the way to get things done.

3. Last, it's not just Beach and Garfield that feel this way. As long as UW is handing out offers like candy to out of state kids (see the past week) and waiting to offer in state kids (again, see the past week) this will be a perception. I know for a fact that this is a narrative that's developed ACROSS THE STATE in the last year or so. This is just the beginning of this.

-----

Again, I think Beach is FS for this tweet. OBVIOUSLY. Fucking Kalepo is committed. Fucking WSU passed on all those kids too. WHO GIVES A FUCK?

I think Thomas is FS, but you guys are fucking complete morons about this tough guy shit. Being a head football coach, you have to be a diplomat as well. This may not hurt us this or next year, but when 2020 and 2021 roll around, if this shit metastasizes, we are going to be fucked by this for no reason.

It's a fucking battle of egos. Who gives a shit?

Just do whatever it takes to make these people feel like you give in-state players the first and most serious look. Go over your process with all the head coaches. Try and help these coaches get jobs at colleges. Whatever.

I don't like it, but it's part of the job.

Pete's gotta deal with it one way or another.

I love you with all my heart but fuck you are the biggest drama queen I know and I'm married. To a woman.
    @Swaye care to weigh in on this?