Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Today's Results

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    edited January 2018
    Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

creepycoug was up voted for insertion of the proper 'well-being' into the discussion.

I guess from my perspective I see focusing on making money bringing the potential to obscure actually obtaining well-being. While you may be making money are you putting yourself in a position to take away from the other aspects of health and happiness that are essential.

No
    ok
    If you do something you love you'll never work a day in your life. I've loved construction since I was a kid watching state offices get built in Olympia

No complaints on my life. I didn't sell out for the pursuit of money and money finds me
    Why do you love construction?
    Because he can jerk off into the hole before cement is poured.

Mark his territory in a subtle, yet lasting way

Immortality is what race is all about
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Gwad said:

Good news for America has hondo looking for bad news

I don't think these things equate to the totality of personal well being. I guess we have different ideas about good news. I still respect your passion for writing about what you believe in. <3 </p>
    I don't see anything about the totality of well bring but I do see good economic news that gets people more money in their pocket which is portion of well being.

That's considered good news by most folks.

Money can't buy happiness but then again, neither can poverty
    Nobody was ever bummed out by more money. If they are, they should use the extra money to buy a can of gas to set themselves on fire with.

Helps Trump, IMO.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,073 Founders Club
    dflea said:

Gwad said:

I don't think these things equate to the totality of personal well being. I guess we have different ideas about good news. I still respect your passion for writing about what you believe in. <3 </p>
    I don't see anything about the totality of well bring but I do see good economic news that gets people more money in their pocket which is portion of well being.

Nobody was ever bummed out by more money. If they are, they should use the extra money to buy a can of gas to set themselves on fire with.

Helps Trump, IMO.
    I'm hearing HondoFS is bummed out more American's have extra money. Just what I'm hearing.

Maybe one of those with extra money can buy him a can of gas and a funnel. Then he can swallow a road flare like it's Hillary's cock.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

creepycoug was up voted for insertion of the proper 'well-being' into the discussion.

I guess from my perspective I see focusing on making money bringing the potential to obscure actually obtaining well-being. While you may be making money are you putting yourself in a position to take away from the other aspects of health and happiness that are essential.

No
    ok
    If you do something you love you'll never work a day in your life. I've loved construction since I was a kid watching state offices get built in Olympia

No complaints on my life. I didn't sell out for the pursuit of money and money finds me
    Why do you love construction?
    Because he can dump a body into the hole before cement is poured.

Mark his territory in a subtle, yet lasting way

Immortality is what race is all about

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    pawz said:

dflea said:

Gwad said:

Helps Trump, IMO.
    I'm hearing HondoFS is bummed out more American's have extra money. Just what I'm hearing.

Maybe one of those with extra money can buy him a can of gas and a funnel. Then he can swallow a road flare like it's Hillary's cock.
    Your obsession is noted.

That being said, the issues with the bill is there's a lot of people that'll pay more in taxes in lower income brackets. And the majority of the dollar amount is going to corporations and the wealthy.

What happens when conservatives turn a $600 billion deficit into over a trillion again?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,233 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

Gwad said:

Helps Trump, IMO.

Your obsession is noted.

That being said, the issues with the bill is there's a lot of people that'll pay more in taxes in lower income brackets. And the majority of the dollar amount is going to corporations and the wealthy.

What happens when conservatives turn a $600 billion deficit into over a trillion again?
    They'll be 9 trillion behind Obunghole!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

Gwad said:

Helps Trump, IMO.

Your obsession is noted.

It's better to burn out than fade away.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

Gwad said:

Helps Trump, IMO.

Your obsession is noted.

There are not lots of people who will pay more in lower brackets

Flat out lie
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    It seems a 'money in my pocket now' is a drug seeking behavior that holds no long term sustainability to be a prosperous society. How do these changes benefit the generations to follow us?
    Of course the majority in any tax cut goes to corporations and the wealthy.

They pay the most taxes.

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

Gwad said:

Helps Trump, IMO.

Your obsession is noted.

Flat out lie
    What's "a lot"? A few percent, sounds small right?

According to the TPC analysis of the final GOP tax bill:

4.8% of tax units will see a tax increase in 2018.
    Based on the JCT's 2019 unit figure, that means just under 8.5 million units would see their taxes increase next year.
    The number is higher for middle-income earners:

7.3% of people in the middle quintile - those making between $48,600 and $86,100 - will see their tax bill increase.
    While the JCT's income groups don't align perfectly with the TPC's, a rough estimate shows that would mean 2.75 million to 3 million middle-income units would see an increase.

http://www.businessinsider.com/will-my-taxes-go-up-or-down-under-trump-tax-reform-bill-2017-12
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855

They pay the most taxes.

The tax code from over a half century ago was designed to put you into a higher tax bracket the wealthier you became. Why is this not fair, as your needs are being met.
    Gwad said:

They pay the most taxes.

The tax code from over a half century ago was designed to put you into a higher tax bracket the wealthier you became. Why is this not fair, as your needs are being met.
    What argument are you making

I'm saying that a 1 percent tax cut for the wealthy is bigger than a 10 percent for the common folk

So when people throw out "most goes to the wealthy and corporations" well duh
    edited January 2018

Gwad said:

They pay the most taxes.

I'm saying that a 1 percent tax cut for the wealthy is bigger than a 10 percent for the common folk

This is the point everyone misses. The tax cut is sold to grow the economy. If you give $1,000 to 10 middle class people. Every dollar off they goes back into the economy. If you give that same $10,000 to Bill Gates, he won't even notice it.

While some corporations are giving bonuses and pay raises. Which is great. That's fractions of their cut. The majority is going to the stockholders through dividends and growth. And the vast majority of stock is not owned by the middle class.

If the government has too much money, then I fully agree it should go to the wealthy.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

It seems a 'money in my pocket now' is a drug seeking behavior that holds no long term sustainability to be a prosperous society. How do these changes benefit the generations to follow us?

If you gots money, you spend it on booze and chicks.

If you're spending money on booze and chicks, eventually you're going to get laid.

If you get laid, there's a chance of procreating.

So mo'money, more booze, more fucking = helping the birth rate and future generations.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

They pay the most taxes.

And they hire the most employees, pay the most in wages and benefits, too
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

Gwad said:

Helps Trump, IMO.

Your obsession is noted.

Flat out lie
    Great quoting as always

Gwad said:

If you gots money, you spend it on booze and chicks.

If you're spending money on booze and chicks, eventually you're going to get laid.

If you get laid, there's a chance of procreating.

So mo'money, more booze, more fucking = helping the birth rate and future generations.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,233 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Gwad said:

They pay the most taxes.

This is the point everyone misses. The tax cut is sold to grow the economy. If you give $1,000 to 10 middle class people. Every dollar off they goes back into the economy. If you give that same $10,000 to Bill Gates, he won't even notice it.

While some corporations are giving bonuses and pay raises. Which is great. That's fractions of their cut. The majority is going to the stockholders through dividends and growth. And the vast majority of stock is not owned by the middle class.

If the government has too much money, then I fully agree it should go to the wealthy.
    Money is being repatriated that NEVER would have come back. Lots of the money from cuts is going into expansion and hiring employees to fill the new jobs. Time to slash this out of control government growth and overreach then the government won't need as much in taxes and they can be cut some more!

I know this goes against your "the government will take care of me" mantra but get the hell over it comrade!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Gwad said:

They pay the most taxes.

Money is being repatriated that NEVER would have come back. Lots of the money from cuts is going into expansion and hiring employees to fill the new jobs. Time to slash this out of control government growth and overreach then the government won't need as much in taxes and they can be cut some more!

I know this goes against your "the government will take care of me" mantra but get the hell over it comrade!
    Please to show us the spending cuts.