Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vegas terror attack

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Possibly had some family members killed in the Crusades

I laffed.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Possibly had some family members killed in the Crusades

I laffed, too. This place never fails to bring out the worst in me.

Too soon, Race. You asshole.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I highly doubt his actions were motivated by islam. just seems like a complete wackjob
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The father of the Las Vegas shooter was a career criminal and officially classified by the FBI as a psychopath.

My guess is that the entire family new Paddock was off, but did not want to admit it.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,037
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

Sledog said:

Watching the video the rate of fire sounds like about 5-600 RPM. That would match the AK. The M-16 is as high as 750 RPM. Could be any number of guns though. Possible it's a semi-auto with a crank trigger device or slide fire stock. Rate of fire seems to vary. Just watched another video with a pretty long string of fire. Pretty consistent. If this is an ISIS op, guy doesn't fit the profile, any kind of weapon would be possible. Guns are easy to get over the border.

Wrong way. Guns go south, drugs go north.
    Yes that's why a US law enforcement officer was murdered. About 100 Mexicans have died because of those guns but you don't care about brown people.
    Well we all know how much you are concerned for the welfare of our Mexican neighbors.

Anyway, the gun that killed the Border Patrol officer that you seem to be concerned with was purchased in Phoenix, smuggled into Mexico, and carried back into the US by drug smugglers.

Which would seem to prove my point. Drugs go north, guns go south.

It was purposely allowed to be purchased by a straw buyer at the behest of BATFE during Fast and Furious. It was then allowed to be smuggled into Mexico by BATFE. Maybe history ain't your bag. Call Barack Obunghole and Eric Holder. Maybe they can explain it to you as it was they who approved it.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Mike "WTF" Damone lives!

10,000 is going to be speshul. Just wait.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Watching the video the rate of fire sounds like about 5-600 RPM. That would match the AK. The M-16 is as high as 750 RPM. Could be any number of guns though. Possible it's a semi-auto with a crank trigger device or slide fire stock. Rate of fire seems to vary. Just watched another video with a pretty long string of fire. Pretty consistent. If this is an ISIS op, guy doesn't fit the profile, any kind of weapon would be possible. Guns are easy to get over the border.

Oops, looks like WTF belongs on you.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/02/vegas-shooters-weapons-cache-included-devices-enabling-automatic-gunfire-report-says.html
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2017

Mike "WTF" Damone lives!

The Kohler recall hasn't been harder on anyone, moar than Damone.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Everyone knows 59 deaths is a tragedy. It's so fucking annoying how everyone has to let everybody else know they are praying for Vegas and what a tragedy this has been.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Everyone knows 59 deaths is a tragedy. It's so fucking annoying how everyone has to let everybody else know they are praying for Vegas and what a tragedy this has been.

And you don't like Damone? He does the Ts&Ps mocking better than anyone. This is a pathetic, white-bread (or perhaps white rice?) summary of some of his best work.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

If 250 round magazines didn't exist and only five round magazines were accessable to the public like how they are sold in "hunting AR's" today then this shooting still happens, but is much slower and much less lethal.

You could say they would make their own (they wouldn't) or they would get them from outside the US (not likely).

People have ALWAYS gone crazy and guns have always existed. Look at the mass shooting numbers during the Brady Bill era and compare them to the period after them. When crazy has way more fucking rounds without having to stop to reload or even aim to wipe out hordes of people that's a common sense foul.

Why can't you walk into Wal-Mart and buy a hand grenade? You know the fucking answer, but there is a pause when people talk about taking away 250 round barrel magazines. That's fucking retarded. News flash, an AR with 250 rounds is much more deadly than a hand grenade, yet hand grenades are way too dangerous to sell to the general public.

I own more guns than 90% of America, but I'm not stupid. This has nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment.

Send over one a them 'thar 250 round magamazines will ya Shmarty pants?

250 round belts yes, magazines no.

This was Nevada where machine gun ownership is legal. But that means he passed an extensive FBI background check. IIRC there have only been 2 murders committed with legally owned machine guns. There's about 250,000 of them in the country.
    This is incorrect, but I am 50 rounds off. They used to have a 125 round barrel, but I can only find 100 round barrel mags with a quick 5.56 barrel mag search. You get the X locker with one and it's flip and pop and you're back at it. 200 rounds with a one second pause, on Google right now.

Continue shit poasting though.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

If 250 round magazines didn't exist and only five round magazines were accessable to the public like how they are sold in "hunting AR's" today then this shooting still happens, but is much slower and much less lethal.

You could say they would make their own (they wouldn't) or they would get them from outside the US (not likely).

People have ALWAYS gone crazy and guns have always existed. Look at the mass shooting numbers during the Brady Bill era and compare them to the period after them. When crazy has way more fucking rounds without having to stop to reload or even aim to wipe out hordes of people that's a common sense foul.

Why can't you walk into Wal-Mart and buy a hand grenade? You know the fucking answer, but there is a pause when people talk about taking away 250 round barrel magazines. That's fucking retarded. News flash, an AR with 250 rounds is much more deadly than a hand grenade, yet hand grenades are way too dangerous to sell to the general public.

I own more guns than 90% of America, but I'm not stupid. This has nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment.

This was Nevada where machine gun ownership is legal. But that means he passed an extensive FBI background check. IIRC there have only been 2 murders committed with legally owned machine guns. There's about 250,000 of them in the country.
    This is incorrect, but I am 50 rounds off. They used to have a 125 round barrel, but I can only find 100 round barrel mags with a quick 5.56 barrel mag search. You get the X locker with one and it's flip and pop and you're back at it. 200 rounds with a one second pause, on Google right now.

Continue shit poasting though.
    Says the guy that doesn't even know the proper nomenclature..........
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

That's the best argument I've seen for stricter gun control. Nice work.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Your argument is to install a "progressive" (code for commie) government. Can't do that while America is armed. That's why the left hates guns as they know they can never have that kind of control. If the left hated murders or murders of minorities, lefty run places like Shitcago would do something about black on black crime. It doesn't even bother you but then "the end justifies the means" eh comrade?

This shooter is either ISIS as they claim or a liberal loon.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Your argument is to install a "progressive" (code for commie) government. Can't do that while America is armed. That's why the left hates guns as they know they can never have that kind of control. If the left hated murders or murders of minorities, lefty run places like Shitcago would do something about black on black crime. It doesn't even bother you but then "the end justifies the means" eh comrade?

Or he's a right wing gun nut. Or he's crazy with no agenda.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

That.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,952

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

That.
    Either way it will be chinteresting.