Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Guaranteed Basic Income

12345679»

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

Gwad said:

Darwin theory says society kills the weakest links to get stronger.

Survival of the fittest. Not some crypto religious bullshit about caring for the weak.

Yes i assumed that was what he was getting at. I don't think stating it was warranted. I was trying to point out that both exist it is just a matter of perspective. The coming together of organisms to make more than the sum of their parts does not happen without the external pusher of survival, they compliment each other. We can choose to continue being poop slinging apes or begin to shed our feeble ideas of individuality and come together to become something larger than ourselves. I believe UBI is a step in the right direction.
    Seriously, which tent camp are you living in?

The googles found him

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2017
    Get a valuable skill set and you can stop wasting your time debating the virtues of collectivism. Two legs bad, four legs good didn’t turn out as planned, did it?

After all What has Stalin ever done for you? What has Stalin ever done for any of us? He is a madman. He is pure evil.

And worst of all not a technically gifted writer.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Survival of the fittest. Not some crypto religious bullshit about caring for the weak.

Yes i assumed that was what he was getting at. I don't think stating it was warranted. I was trying to point out that both exist it is just a matter of perspective. The coming together of organisms to make more than the sum of their parts does not happen without the external pusher of survival, they compliment each other. We can choose to continue being poop slinging apes or begin to shed our feeble ideas of individuality and come together to become something larger than ourselves. I believe UBI is a step in the right direction.
    Seriously, which tent camp are you living in?
    Lol I am a little further up the poverty line than that but not far :). It gives me time to think and the vulnerability keeps it real. I won't be here forever though as I know some of you only know subjugation. *wink*
    What did you get your degree in?
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855

Get a valuable skill set and you can stop wasting your time debating the virtues of collectivism. Two legs bad, four legs good didn’t turn out as planned, did it?

Sounds like a personal problem.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,950

Private companies can hire whoever the fuck they want irregardless of bull shit requirements.

I hire smart people and teach them

Do you teach them to say "irregardless" or do you teach them the Engrish?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Private companies can hire whoever the fuck they want irregardless of bull shit requirements.

That's a rare scenario and people of your mindset are retiring in hordes.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Nobody your age should be pimping survival of the fittest.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    So, you're a "NO" on the Senior MMA Deathmatch tour?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

Sounds like a personal problem.
    No surprise you would see it that way.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

I teach them to say

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Mute point irregardless anyway

I teach them to say

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Mute point irregardless anyway
    This may be a rare instance of the "I WHOOSHED YOUR WHOOSH" WHOOSH. It doesn't show itself as often anymore, what with the uptick in the collective experience here with WHOOSHING.

But you're right: the point is mute. At our age, we can't hear anything anyway.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

Huh?

Did you say something? What?