Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky's Best Prolific Poster

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    Roaddawg should be way higher. I know it was said. I'm saying it again.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,904 Founders Club

Page 6

Just don't call us narcissistic sociopaths

Self-flagilationdawg, true?!
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,698 Founders Club

Swaye your index is about as reliable as ESPN's FPI. Use the coaches poll, the cool crowd, and Pup is sitting in his usual seat atop the polls. Obvious case of the nerd herd scratching each others arses. And yes, you need a life.

@DerekJohnson - I thought you closed the gates after @puppylove_sugarsteel said he was taking his ball and going back to Doogman where he belongs.
    Within the same afternoon that Puppy called us a bunch of nerfherders (or whatever) and saying he was going back to Dawgman, he PM'd me wanting to know where to send cash.
    Confused little fella...
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    I had a very similar post to the OP for my 10k post. Fuck. Maybe I'll do Thrones again idk.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited August 2017

Swaye your index is about as reliable as ESPN's FPI. Use the coaches poll, the cool crowd, and Pup is sitting in his usual seat atop the polls. Obvious case of the nerd herd scratching each others arses. And yes, you need a life.

@DerekJohnson - I thought you closed the gates after @puppylove_sugarsteel said he was taking his ball and going back to Doogman where he belongs.
    Within the same afternoon that Puppy called us a bunch of nerfherders (or whatever) and saying he was going back to Dawgman, he PM'd me wanting to know where to send cash.
    Fuck Derek, i just wanted to donate some cash to your site. Nothing more nothing less. What a deuche. Btw, i never left dawgman. Thought that was clear. Take J's $80 back for my contribution then.. You sold me out for the 3rd and last time. Good luck with this fuckshow
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792
    It's fucking impressive how some of y'all on the list consistently churn out good posts but at that high of a volume. I checked (like everyone else did) and I'm at 4.38 @ 1,186 posts... but then I realized it would be shit if I posted as often as the people on the list do. Would run out of witty comments real fast
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    edited August 2017
    NEsnake12 said:

It's fucking impressive how some of y'all on the list consistently churn out good posts but at that high of a volume. I checked (like everyone else did) and I'm at 4.38 @ 1,186 posts... but then I realized it would be shit if I posted as often as the people on the list do. Would run out of witty comments real fast

3 yards and a cloud of dust. Sad.

Just let it rip.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tequilla said:

Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck popularity contests ...

Personally, anytime I see a thread where I get 10 votes of any kind and they are generally split I consider that a winning post

Things people with a 1.69 score say.

Just kidding bff buddy XOXOXOX
    I say complete BS.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Tell him to spend the money on new meds
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Tell him to spend the money on new meds
    you should STFU about telling ppl on how to spend their money with that badge