Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky's Best Prolific Poster

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Those numbers are not indicative of the quality of discourse Road and myself bring to the table, quite honestly

They're up in the booth, and can't feel the emotions down on the message boards.
    Pumpy was stemming pegging.
    FTFY
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2017

pawz said:

Those numbers are not indicative of the quality of discourse Road and myself bring to the table, quite honestly

They're up in the booth, and can't feel the emotions down on the message boards.
    FTFY
    Is he pegging if he's the recipient or is he getting pegged?
    I thoughtfully considered the appropriate past-tense conjugaytion and decided I didn't give a fuck; because, no one in their right mind would envision pumpy as the pitcher in that scenario.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

pawz said:

FTFY
    whynotboth.gif
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    pawz said:

pawz said:

FTFY
    I thoughtfully considered the appropriate past-tense conjugaytion and decided I didn't give a fuck; because, no one in their right mind would envision pumpy as the pitcher in that scenario.
    The real question is does he ever receive the ass eating or is he strictly a giver

I'm a bit unclear on that
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

So, because I am mostly gay I decided to rank the quality, as rated by the bored at large, of the most prolific poasters on HH. Simple scale. I divided the total number of points (gained for upvotes and chins) by their total number of posts. The higher the number, the better their relative ranking.

I did this for the people with 10K posts and up. I don;t think I forgot anyone, but if I did fuck off anyway. I figure you have to sustain this shit over years and years to be worthy of anything. You can't just come in here, flash your dick around, gain piles of chins, and blow away with a high avergae like @GaryFromTeenMom or whatever. No flash in the pan mother fuckers.

Without further ado...

1) @Dennis_DeYoung 3.85 (I figured Race for sure here, but Dennis wins the day...proof we love queers here)
    2) @RaceBannon 3.33 (As a certified minion I wept when I did this calculation)
    3) @GrundleStiltzkin 3.29 (Everyone is talking about the difference between this years Grundle and last years version)
    4) @DerekJohnson 3.02 (It's good to be the King)

So that's the above 3.00 top tier. The rest of you sort of suck, but I still love you bff buddy.

5) @Cuntwaffle 2.88 (Respectable showing for anyone named after a vaginal breakfast food)
    6) @dnc 2.84 (It's okay pookie we'll do some really gay shit tonight)
    7) @Gladstone (You are still my number one GOT gangsta)
    8) @purplebaze 2.56 (Not bad for off brand Grundle)

I don't know what the fuck happened down below here.

9) @RoadDawg55 2.41 (Criminally underrated imo)
    10) @TierbsHsotBoobs 2.34 (I still love you Boobs even though it's obvious you suck)
    11) @PostGameOrangeSlices 2.04 (***crickets***)

Honorable Mention: @CokeGreaterThanPepsi has a STUNNING 4.47 score, but with only 6.5K posts I couldn't include him. As a point of reference , the self proclaimed greatest poster here, @puppylove_sugarsteel scored a 2.31, and also with 6.5K posts. Which would have been good for 11th, if he had enough posts. So I guess 11th place is the new best, if you drop 10. Sorry puppy.

Yes, I have no life. EAFD.

Hurts my feelings dood. Hurts.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm surprised the devs here don't just incorporate this formula into the user's profile information.

It would be simple to code. Oh wait, we are talking about HH devs... never mind.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I have returned to claim all the chins. thanks.