Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky's Best Prolific Poster

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Swaye your index is about as reliable as ESPN's FPI. Use the coaches poll, the cool crowd, and Pup is sitting in his usual seat atop the polls. Obvious case of the nerd herd scratching each others arses. And yes, you need a life.

@DerekJohnson - I thought you closed the gates after @puppylove_sugarsteel said he was taking his ball and going back to Doogman where he belongs.
    Within the same afternoon that Puppy called us a bunch of nerfherders (or whatever) and saying he was going back to Dawgman, he PM'd me wanting to know where to send cash.
    Tell him to spend the money on new meds
    you should STFU about telling ppl on how to spend their money with that badge
    And you should PM @IrishDawg22 because you still don't get it.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Swaye your index is about as reliable as ESPN's FPI. Use the coaches poll, the cool crowd, and Pup is sitting in his usual seat atop the polls. Obvious case of the nerd herd scratching each others arses. And yes, you need a life.

@DerekJohnson - I thought you closed the gates after @puppylove_sugarsteel said he was taking his ball and going back to Doogman where he belongs.
    Within the same afternoon that Puppy called us a bunch of nerfherders (or whatever) and saying he was going back to Dawgman, he PM'd me wanting to know where to send cash.
    Fuck Derek, i just wanted to donate some cash to your site. Nothing more nothing less. What a deuche. Btw, i never left dawgman. Thought that was clear. Take J's $80 back for my contribution then.. You sold me out for the 3rd and last time. Good luck with this fuckshow
    I don't see how I sold you out, but so it goes. Good luck to you Pup.
    Can purple J come back?
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Pup, weather Swaye needs a life at present or not, he gets a pass because he's done some rare human shit in life. In fact it's a hell of a lot rarer than something like playing football at a Power 5 school.
    Hows the weather? I have no issue with Swaye. He's the one who something azbout getting a life. I just repeated. Oh and Pup has done plenty a rare shit too...depends on what you consider rare. Id like to know.

If its in terms of the military ill salute the twat. If not, im not impressed
    SALUTE MY TWAT, PUP
    Thank you for your service.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

Also I see I come in at 1.94. Thankfully I'm ineligible due to my dearth of posts. While coming in below pgos is embarrassing I chalk it up to the majority of my posts being unintelligible drunken spam in the game threads.

Every loser here is calculating their score after seeing this thread. Few will have the balls to admit it, or their score. You got big jew balls.
    Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

Also I see I come in at 1.94. Thankfully I'm ineligible due to my dearth of posts. While coming in below pgos is embarrassing I chalk it up to the majority of my posts being unintelligible drunken spam in the game threads.

Every loser here is calculating their score after seeing this thread. Few will have the balls to admit it, or their score. You got big jew balls.
    Too blown/ drunk for math to understand points ratio
    Great double jew balls as always.
  • Options
    Founders Club

when you've been a beaten wife for 15 years, your super expensive therapist blames you for getting your hopes up every single year.

cynicism towards Peterman had nothing to do with Peterman, it had everything to do with every coach being a fuckup until they're not a fuckup.

#WhyIStayed

This.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

when you've been a beaten wife for 15 years, your super expensive therapist blames you for getting your hopes up every single year.

cynicism towards Peterman had nothing to do with Peterman, it had everything to do with every coach being a fuckup until they're not a fuckup.

#WhyIStayed

Trust but verify.
    Beat, but have victory coitus
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    tenndawg said:

#WhyIStayed

Trust but verify.
    Beat, while you have victory coitus
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BearsWin ratio makes way more sense.

Gay Massage Board Ranking Superiority Guy,
    gmo

• Options
    Founders Club
    gmo said:

gmo

Wish someone who wasn't lazy like me would redo the list using his metric. If I hold my breath waiting I'll die.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

gmo said:

gmo

Wish someone who wasn't lazy like me would redo the list using his metric. If I hold my breath waiting I'll die.
    He did go to cal and get that edacation, while most of us went to UW