Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky's Best Prolific Poster

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This thread has had the desired off season affect.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2017
    BearsWiin said:

Can we calculate how many upvotes or Chins @BearsWiin has given out and give them extra weight, say an extra 81 points per? Those are like the White Whale of chins/up votes that you could spend years chasing.

I don't do the voting thing.

And all this time my perception was that there in fact has been nothing poasted here which is special by any objective measure.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2017

Swaye your index is about as reliable as ESPN's FPI. Use the coaches poll, the cool crowd, and Pup is sitting in his usual seat atop the polls. Obvious case of the nerd herd scratching each others arses. And yes, you need a life.

Pup, weather Swaye needs a life at present or not, he gets a pass because he's done some rare human shit in life. In fact it's a hell of a lot rarer than something like playing football at a Power 5 school.
    Hows the weather? I have no issue with Swaye. He's the one who something azbout getting a life. I just repeated. Oh and Pup has done plenty a rare shit too...depends on what you consider rare. Id like to know.

If its in terms of the military ill salute the twat. If not, im not impressed
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye your index is about as reliable as ESPN's FPI. Use the coaches poll, the cool crowd, and Pup is sitting in his usual seat atop the polls. Obvious case of the nerd herd scratching each others arses. And yes, you need a life.

Pup, weather Swaye needs a life at present or not, he gets a pass because he's done some rare human shit in life. In fact it's a hell of a lot rarer than something like playing football at a Power 5 school.
    Hows the weather? I have no issue with Swaye. He's the one who something azbout getting a life. I just repeated. Oh and Pup has done plenty a rare shit too...depends on what you consider rare. Id like to know.

I'd share a foxhole with you puppy.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Is foxhole code for #buttstuff?
    It's the Cocktaw way
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Is foxhole code for #buttstuff?
    He does claim to be the master of the ring sting.