Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky's Best Prolific Poster

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Thanks for FREE PUB @Swaye, which was very surprising because I'm such a shit poster who contributes nothing 75% of the time.

I actually expected you to be higher but the 8,000 posts to show every Playboy centerfold ever in the Wam hurt you. Only because you only averaged about 1.5 upvotes per post because this place is so lousy with faggots.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

FUCK YOU FAGS I WIN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Coker actually has you crushed but by his grace decided to not get to 10k because he knows how much you need this.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

Also I see I come in at 1.94. Thankfully I'm ineligible due to my dearth of posts. While coming in below pgos is embarrassing I chalk it up to the majority of my posts being unintelligible drunken spam in the game threads.

Every loser here is calculating their score after seeing this thread. Few will have the balls to admit it, or their score. You got big jew balls.
    Soon I will figure out how to invest my existing points to earn more points.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Fuck popularity contests ...

Personally, anytime I see a thread where I get 10 votes of any kind and they are generally split I consider that a winning post
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Jesus this is fucking HH version of a circle jerk. Swaye you are a cunt for posting this shit. I will create a new profile before I reach 10K post. As always you guys are faggots
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Some hardcore math has proved to me that I am pumpy.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck popularity contests ...

Personally, anytime I see a thread where I get 10 votes of any kind and they are generally split I consider that a winning post

Things people with a 1.69 score say.

Just kidding bff buddy XOXOXOX
    By my count, it's closer to about 2.2 - 2.3 by my "advanced" metrics ... but who's counting (75k wink) ...

I said something on Friday in the recruiting thread to the tune of "the season is over, burn down the program" after the practice (which wasn't a good practice) ... you won't find the post now because it was WTF'ed to death ... if the only thing that changed to the post that we attached DDY's name to it instead of mine it would have been chincredibled to death.

The only thing that ever really bothers me is when people take things I say out of context and/or cherry pick my comments to fit their agenda. That's complete BS.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Jesus this is fucking HH version of a circle jerk. Swaye you are a cunt for posting this shit. I will create a new profile before I reach 10K post. As always you guys are faggots

Off season, the best season.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

It's really not. I just realized how close we are to football season and I'm pumped up
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

It's really not. I just realized how close we are to football season and I'm pumped up
    You sort of have to be a UW fan during the Sark years to really understand the true deeper meaning of this. We forgive you. Messican.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Perhaps a better metric is the ratio of upvotes and chins to all the negative (downvote, WTF, spam, abuse, troll). Mine's currently 7500/369, or 20.325. Suck it, bitches