Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stupid contest

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Romania is too stupid as mentioned above, so I'm going with it. Bucharest or Oradea.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Japan for sure
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

So, in a crappy version of Where's Waldo, we will play Where's Swaye?

After my emotional life changing rehabilitation, I decided I needed a trip. Out of the country. Where I can't get drugs easily, but where I can get hookers legally. Or even not have to pay for it and just raw dog local chicks. I like to live dangerously.

So, the shit ass game is to guess where I am at. Country and city. You get no hints, except what I said above, and the fact that I will not be responding for a half day because I am getting on a train to travel across the country on a 5 hour train trip. I flew into the country yesterday. That's it, for now. I assume nobody will play this bullshit, but if you do I may give more cryptic hints in the future. I am here for 13 more days.

If you guess country and city correctly, with very little info, I will let you pick my avatar for the next month. Yeah I know that is a shitty useless prize. This is why I expect very few to play. But, it is the offseason and this beats most @TopicalChica posts so take that fuckers.

Oh yeah, I promise to tell the truth on all potential hints, and will admit it if someone can guess it. I feel very confident nobody will get it. Mostly because HH is so fucking full of losers.

@dnc cannot play because we share a telepathetic sexual link so he knows where I am at all times.

Also @DerekJohnson cannot play because he can IP trace me. And fuck off @NSA_Dawg

I just want pics.

I have some pics of your mom if you want those.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Flew into Paris, took a train to Nice.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Flew into Paris, took a train to Nice.

Nice
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    OBK is bringing it?
    WTF
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

You can't get drugs in Amsterdam?

Yeah I don't know about that one. I went there 10 years ago and besides the weed you literally couldn't walk 10 feet down the street without someone trying to sell you drugs. Something could have changed in that time I guess.