Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stupid contest

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Manchester Uk

Holy fucking aids, i would rather go to Damscus than man city.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2017

EwaDawg said:

Swaye said:

Biggest hint I will give for the next several days. The country I am in HAS been mentioned. So, look back through the thread. It is in here.

So we've eliminated Africa.

Great.
    AZDuck said:

EwaDawg said:

AZDuck said:

EwaDawg said:

Mexico. Enough of the exotic and expensive locations. This is the orkin man.

Trains. There's no passenger trains in Mexico anymore.
    EwaDawg said:

Okay, if not that - then Indonesia.

Maybe on Java...
    Better tell these motherfuckers that "there's no passenger trains" in Mexico.

http://traveltips.usatoday.com/tours-train-mexico-16766.html

Jesus you're like an annoying little sister that has to nit-pick every fucking poont. Lighten up, Kanoa.

Those are tourist trains. You don't take them to go anywhere, you take them because you want to get drunk on a train and look at pretty scenery and then pass out in a fancy sleeping car.

You did way too much research. You responded to me. Your statement couldn't have been more wrong. And I am not talking about the grammar.

What part of internet don't you get?

Btw, if I only wanted to point out when poasters were wrong - I would tell Boobs that South Africa was mentioned and still in play.,

Its just the fucking morons, like you and the creep, that don't know what they don't know that get corrected. (And ignored until the next time they post bold faced lies).

HTH

Yeah there are several of us who spend our days thinking about how to keep up with you and your clever inside information.

To say you are a fag ... well sums it up pretty well.

And, just for shits and grins, how does it work to correct someone on some point of information they apparently didn't know that they didn't know? And then are ignored ... ?

Did you diagram that shit before writing it? Or does it make sense to hill billy Pac Islanders and I just don't get it?

Lol. You are a dumb pineapple.
    Good question. Take FagDuck, for example. He doesn't know that he doesn't know that there are public trains in Mexico. I provided a link which contradicted his bogus belief/statement. I have not responded to him since. Because, seriously, you can't fix stupid.

Thanks for asking.

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000

Swaye wrote "STUPID CONTEST"

Update: AzDuck is winning - followed closely by the creep.

Oh, and please let us know who answers the related geography question correctly, as well.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    What is 5 hours from Prague?
  • Options
    MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited April 2017
    glasgow, scotland, UK
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,310
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I keep going back to Turkey in my mind because it checks the box of hookers, drugs and brightly colored birds. And it has a nonstop flight to Istanbul from Dulles, assuming Swaye is lazy and doesn't want to deal with shit like changing planes.

But I can't figure a place to go on a train 5 hours from Istanbul. The coastal cities aren't on trains and Ankara or Konya for 13 days? Don't see it.

Also assume that Swaye can't speak non-Murican which means the place needs English speakers to take advantage of.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,214
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

orkininternational.com/
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,098
    Canberra, Australia
  • Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

EwaDawg said:

Swaye said:

Biggest hint I will give for the next several days. The country I am in HAS been mentioned. So, look back through the thread. It is in here.

So we've eliminated Africa.

Great.
    AZDuck said:

EwaDawg said:

AZDuck said:

EwaDawg said:

Trains. There's no passenger trains in Mexico anymore.
    EwaDawg said:

Maybe on Java...
    Better tell these motherfuckers that "there's no passenger trains" in Mexico.

http://traveltips.usatoday.com/tours-train-mexico-16766.html

Jesus you're like an annoying little sister that has to nit-pick every fucking poont. Lighten up, Kanoa.

Those are tourist trains. You don't take them to go anywhere, you take them because you want to get drunk on a train and look at pretty scenery and then pass out in a fancy sleeping car.

You did way too much research. You responded to me. Your statement couldn't have been more wrong. And I am not talking about the grammar.

What part of internet don't you get?

Btw, if I only wanted to point out when poasters were wrong - I would tell Boobs that South Africa was mentioned and still in play.,

Its just the fucking morons, like you and the creep, that don't know what they don't know that get corrected. (And ignored until the next time they post bold faced lies).

HTH

I had always intended for my fun off season game to devolve into insults and fisticuffs, I just didn't realize it would be so soon.

The beer here, so far, is worse than I expected.
    Well if it isn't Japan, I'll go with Vietnam even though their trains are even slower than Thailand's slow as shit trains. Beer is pretty shit, though drinkable if it's chilled and it's 95 and humid out, which it always is.