Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stupid contest

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,001
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2017
    AZDuck said:

EwaDawg said:

Mexico. Enough of the exotic and expensive locations. This is the orkin man.

Trains. There's no passenger trains in Mexico anymore.
    EwaDawg said:

Okay, if not that - then Indonesia.

Maybe on Java...
    Better tell these motherfuckers that "there's no passenger trains" in Mexico.

http://traveltips.usatoday.com/tours-train-mexico-16766.html

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Biggest hint I will give for the next several days. The country I am in HAS been mentioned. So, look back through the thread. It is in here.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Colorful birds right now are not likely to be very far north, so no Ireland. Speak English and easy access to hookers = Germany. Bright birds, English and hookers?

Mexico. 5 hour train ride would be from the DF to some outlying area?

I hate this game!! JUST TELL ME THE ANSWER.
  • Options
    edited April 2017

Swaye said:

Biggest hint I will give for the next several days. The country I am in HAS been mentioned. So, look back through the thread. It is in here.

So we've eliminated Africa.

Great.
    AZDuck said:

EwaDawg said:

AZDuck said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Maybe on Java...

Jesus you're like an annoying little sister that has to nit-pick every fucking poont. Lighten up, Kanoa.

Those are tourist trains. You don't take them to go anywhere, you take them because you want to get drunk on a train and look at pretty scenery and then pass out in a fancy sleeping car.

You did way too much research. You responded to me. Your statement couldn't have been more wrong. And I am not talking about the grammar.

What part of internet don't you get?

Btw, if I only wanted to point out when poasters were wrong - I would tell Boobs that South Africa was mentioned and still in play.,

Its just the fucking morons, like you and the creep, that don't know what they don't know that get corrected. (And ignored until the next time they post bold faced lies).

HTH

• Options
    Swaye said:

EwaDawg said:

Swaye said:

Great.
    AZDuck said:

EwaDawg said:

AZDuck said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Maybe on Java...

Jesus you're like an annoying little sister that has to nit-pick every fucking poont. Lighten up, Kanoa.

Those are tourist trains. You don't take them to go anywhere, you take them because you want to get drunk on a train and look at pretty scenery and then pass out in a fancy sleeping car.

You did way too much research. You responded to me. Your statement couldn't have been more wrong. And I am not talking about the grammar.

Btw, if I only wanted to point out when poasters were wrong - I would tell Boobs that South Africa was mentioned and still in play.,

Its just the fucking morons, like you and the creep, that don't know what they don't know that get corrected. (And ignored until the next time they post bold faced lies).

HTH

I had always intended for my fun off season game to devolve into insults and fisticuffs, I just didn't realize it would be so soon.

The beer here, so far, is worse than I expected.

Dude calls me out for correcting people when he is the one who tried (AND FAILED MISERABLY) to correct me. It is true. You can't fix stupid.

You can't make this shit up.

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    EwaDawg said:

Swaye said:

EwaDawg said:

Swaye said:

Great.
    AZDuck said:

EwaDawg said:

AZDuck said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Maybe on Java...

HTH

I had always intended for my fun off season game to devolve into insults and fisticuffs, I just didn't realize it would be so soon.

Dude calls me out for correcting people when he is the one who tried (AND FAILED MISERABLY) to correct me. It is true. You can't fix stupid.

You can't make this shit up.

They ayes have it, mahu
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Knock, knock
    Who's there?
    Ma
    Ma who?
    Maybe next time, homo
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    Swaye said:

EwaDawg said:

Swaye said:

Great.
    AZDuck said:

EwaDawg said:

AZDuck said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Maybe on Java...

HTH

Why the hell not?
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I would guess Thailand, but I saw someone beat me to it.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

EwaDawg said:

Swaye said:

Great.
    AZDuck said:

EwaDawg said:

AZDuck said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Maybe on Java...

HTH

Portland?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Mainz, Germany
  • Options
    Brussels, Belgium
  • Options