Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stupid contest

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
So, in a crappy version of Where's Waldo, we will play Where's Swaye?

After my emotional life changing rehabilitation, I decided I needed a trip. Out of the country. Where I can't get drugs easily, but where I can get hookers legally. Or even not have to pay for it and just raw dog local chicks. I like to live dangerously.

So, the shit ass game is to guess where I am at. Country and city. You get no hints, except what I said above, and the fact that I will not be responding for a half day because I am getting on a train to travel across the country on a 5 hour train trip. I flew into the country yesterday. That's it, for now. I assume nobody will play this bullshit, but if you do I may give more cryptic hints in the future. I am here for 13 more days.

If you guess country and city correctly, with very little info, I will let you pick my avatar for the next month. Yeah I know that is a shitty useless prize. This is why I expect very few to play. But, it is the offseason and this beats most @TopicalChica posts so take that fuckers.

Oh yeah, I promise to tell the truth on all potential hints, and will admit it if someone can guess it. I feel very confident nobody will get it. Mostly because HH is so fucking full of losers.

@dnc cannot play because we share a telepathetic sexual link so he knows where I am at all times.

Also @DerekJohnson cannot play because he can IP trace me. And fuck off @NSA_Dawg

Comments