Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HHB Glossary of Terms

Comments

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,425
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm thinking Brian Kelly. Or Brian Kelly.
  • Options
    Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SARK FUCKING HOOK
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    BOOM, roasted!

Burn

Whatever

Huh?

Disagree

Take classes with Jack H Lockner and then pop off.

Post 9/11 world

HiHarv:)

Has this been sent to APAG's inbox?

DIAFF

Viet Cong

Jump off the Aurora bridge

Last laugh

• Options
    LanceUppercutLanceUppercut Member Posts: 23
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    One random Friday, Blackie and I decided we were going to check out a Kamiak game to see Gary Rodgers play. CrimsonNGray wandered through the stands of a high school game yelling "LANCE AND BLACKIE" u til we finally let him know who we were.

Blackie and I asked if CnG wanted to move closer to the cheerleaders. He told us matter of factly his daughter was a high school cheerleader. When we pressed on that subject he got pissed.

Three days later, when CnG's pissed about the latest Coog loss, Sven is pressing his buttons. We tell Sven to ask about his daughter.... And the first "LEAVE!!!" Is born.

That guy was weird. And his name was Rick Schroeder. Which should've been awesome.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

One random Friday, Blackie and I decided we were going to check out a Kamiak game to see Gary Rodgers play. CrimsonNGray wandered through the stands of a high school game yelling "LANCE AND BLACKIE" u til we finally let him know who we were.

Blackie and I asked if CnG wanted to move closer to the cheerleaders. He told us matter of factly his daughter was a high school cheerleader. When we pressed on that subject he got pissed.

Three days later, when CnG's pissed about the latest Coog loss, Sven is pressing his buttons. We tell Sven to ask about his daughter.... And the first "LEAVE!!!" Is born.

That guy was weird. And his name was Rick Schroeder. Which should've been awesome.

Even I had forgotten why I was pressing about his daughter.

Great story.
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Still love the 7-11 on Aurora in the U-dist.

Although I'm more of a Hoagies Corner (RIP) guy myself.
  • Options
    LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1

If you're going to bash Obama THEN I AM OUT!!!

Can I have your Obama-Phone?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Still love the 7-11 on Aurora in the U-dist.

Although I'm more of a Hoagies Corner (RIP) guy myself.

Huh?

Aurora is nowhere near the U District. There are a few 7-11s though.
  • Options
    I think the "7-11 on aurora" originated one night in chat when dug the dawg threw one of his regularly scheduled temper tantrums. Seems like there had been a few assaults at 7-11s at the time.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I know I'm gonna get laughed at cause I don't know but where did the rather easily, say 34-17 come from

We win rather easily, say, 34-17?

What's the story behind this one?
    I thought that was already covered on the to do list for 5 reasons.

BTW, I still laugh when other fans on their sites take it seriously like Beavers fans last year.
    Was that a part of 5 reasons? My memory is that they were different posts but I could be wrong. Damone should be able to clear this up.
    It was part of the same one.

"1. Keith Price - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has three years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - We average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Hatchie, Brostek, Dolbec, Ikehara, Schaefer, White-Frisbee, etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Wilcox - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Holt and Wilcox, we will see a much improved defense on 9/1.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest our team has been in a long time. Doeontae Cooper, Connor Cree, Cooper Pelluer, Kavario Middleton, Will Chandler, etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that we haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think we can dominate the time of possession stat. The more we can shorten the game and keep our defense off of the field, the better chance we have to win the game.

I think UW wins rather easily...say 34-17?"

This was a variation of the original one which was said before the Oregon game in 2008.
    flagged for leaving out ossai
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Very informative. This place is worth every penny.

I saw no mention of " what a great day to be a _____". Seems to be a big hit here.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    BayDawg said:

Very informative. This place is worth every penny.

I saw no mention of " what a great day to be a _____". Seems to be a big hit here.

it's what a cool week to be a _______ man/brah
    Sark said "what a cool week to be a husky" at some press conference after a win, I believe it was Arizona last year and we've recycled it filling in the blank
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    From the relatively short time I've spent here this is how I perceive the HH Heirarchy :
    Derek Johnson - founder and benevolent dictator
    Race Bannon - a well respected elder, emissary to rival forums, originator of many famous stories (like those at Autzen).
    TierbsHsotBoobs - also known as Sven (I think), possible founding member or one of the original revolutionaries that started the war against Dawgman.com.
    DNC, CuntWaffle, He_needs_more_time and a few others - higher ranked minions that try to keep things dialed in.

Am I very far off?
  • Options
    Race Bannon - Cult of personality
  • Options
    jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499

From the relatively short time I've spent here this is how I perceive the HH Heirarchy :
    Race Bannon - a well respected elder, emissary to rival forums, originator of many famous stories (like those at Autzen).
    TierbsHsotBoobs - also known as Sven (I think), possible founding member or one of the original revolutionaries that started the war against Dawgman.com.
    DNC, CuntWaffle, He_needs_more_time and a few others - higher ranked minions that try to keep things dialed in.

Am I very far off?

Not bad, but Irishdawg22 is the one that keeps things dialed in.
  • Options
    PriceToBamaPriceToBama Member Posts: 44
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    What a cool thread for the newbies, man.

_____FS
    $75k
    Dialed in IrishDawg
    Who is ____? Does he post/poast here?
    Mods? Devs?
    _______, true?
    Hi Harv!
    The Field
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited January 2014
    Things needing further clarification:

* Ossai
    * The Brazilian slant to Honey of the Week

An internet lingo reference dictionary of abbreviations for those of us who don't sit in the basement with a boner in our sweatpants all day.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Things needing further clarification:

* Ossai
    * The Brazilian slant to Honey of the Week

An internet lingo reference dictionary of abbreviations for those of us who don't sit in the basement with a boner in our sweatpants all day.

Because there are two types of women in this world. Latinas and the rest of em.
  • Options

Am I very far off?

FREE PUB!!!!!!!!!!

What a cool week to be He_needs_more_time brah