Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HHB Glossary of Terms

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,093
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

From the relatively short time I've spent here this is how I perceive the HH Heirarchy :
    Derek Johnson - founder and benevolent dictator
    Race Bannon - a well respected elder, emissary to rival forums, originator of many famous stories (like those at Autzen).
    TierbsHsotBoobs - also known as Sven (I think), possible founding member or one of the original revolutionaries that started the war against Dawgman.com.
    DNC, CuntWaffle, He_needs_more_time and a few others - higher ranked minions that try to keep things dialed in.

Am I very far off?

If I'm not a higher ranked minion, then I'm fucking out. And meet me at the Aurora 7-11 in the U-district to find out what TUFF Citrus is all about!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

From the relatively short time I've spent here this is how I perceive the HH Heirarchy :
    Race Bannon - a well respected elder, emissary to rival forums, originator of many famous stories (like those at Autzen).
    TierbsHsotBoobs - also known as Sven (I think), possible founding member or one of the original revolutionaries that started the war against Dawgman.com.
    DNC, CuntWaffle, He_needs_more_time and a few others - higher ranked minions that try to keep things dialed in.

Am I very far off?

If I'm not a higher ranked minion, then I'm fucking out. And meet me at the Aurora 7-11 in the U-district to find out what TUFF Citrus is all about!
    You're in a category all your own. Rarified air. You're the bored's "Connoisseur of Fine Hoes" in my book.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,594
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Things needing further clarification:

* Ossai
    * The Brazilian slant to Honey of the Week

An internet lingo reference dictionary of abbreviations for those of us who don't sit in the basement with a boner in our sweatpants all day.

Because there are two types of women in this world. Latinas/Desi women and the rest of em.
    fixed that for you
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

* Ossai

An internet lingo reference dictionary of abbreviations for those of us who don't sit in the basement with a boner in our sweatpants all day.

Because there are two types of women in this world. Latinas/Desi women and the rest of em.
    fixed that for you
    I'll allow it.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,594
    Founders Club

* Ossai

fixed that for you
    I'll allow it.
    you have the white wig on and you're judging?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Surprised no one has mentioned disagree, not sure on the origin
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,970
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dhdawg said:

Damone I think. Someone on doogman would write out some long post and get hit with a one word disagree reply that was funny the first 23 times

that one's actually still funny 230 times
  • Options
    poc81poc81 Member Posts: 219
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes
    Who started the leg wrestling thing?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    poc81 said:

Who started the leg wrestling thing?

Uhh, the Indians?

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dhdawg said:

BigBallaJ quoted a long ass Tequilla post then replied to it with "Disagree".

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dhdawg said:

BigBallaJ quoted a long ass Tequilla post then replied to it with "Disagree".

I was thinking it was Balla. That guy was good for a few laughs.

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Barney said:

I think the "7-11 on aurora" originated one night in chat when dug the dawg threw one of his regularly scheduled temper tantrums. Seems like there had been a few assaults at 7-11s at the time.

@TierbsHsotBoobs True?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TheGlove said:

Barney said:

I think the "7-11 on aurora" originated one night in chat when dug the dawg threw one of his regularly scheduled temper tantrums. Seems like there had been a few assaults at 7-11s at the time.

@TierbsHsotBoobs True?
    I don't even remember how that shit started at this point.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Am I very far off?

You're in a category all your own. Rarified air. You're the bored's "Connoisseur of Fine Hoes" in my book.
    I like you.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2014
    Swaye said:

Am I very far off?

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TheGlove said:

Barney said:

@TierbsHsotBoobs True?
    I don't even remember how that shit started at this point.
    you suck then.

it was definitely a pitism.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Am I very far off?

I like you.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    the O/U is 5 should be on there, where did that originate btw?