Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HHB Glossary of Terms

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,547
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Race and iDawg must lead miserable and pathetic lives.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This thread makes me sad. Inside Joke Superiority Guy
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

You're just here to look cool to your friends

Global said:

"regulars" -

A term used on this site to refer to a certain clique of people that nobody else can understand who used to hang out at the dawgman.com website and who had a falling out with management there, so they have flocked to this site and will spend five years here talking about the past five years at dawgman.com. It should not be confused with other posters on this site who may have regularly posted on this site for a number of months. The term "regulars" on this site has nothing to do with this site.

Anyone not part of the clique is told LEAVE.

"Leave" is a term for: "you were never part of our clique at dawgman.com so htf do you think you can be part of our clique here?

HTF means: how the f***

F*** means: fitb...

Really? Awesome.

And MonroeCougDad: why are you here?

Nobody told you to LEAVE yet, and you feel ignored?
  • Options
    Not crisp.

Need to clean some things up.

• Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Global said:

You're just here to look cool to your friends

Global said:

"regulars" -

A term used on this site to refer to a certain clique of people that nobody else can understand who used to hang out at the dawgman.com website and who had a falling out with management there, so they have flocked to this site and will spend five years here talking about the past five years at dawgman.com. It should not be confused with other posters on this site who may have regularly posted on this site for a number of months. The term "regulars" on this site has nothing to do with this site.

Anyone not part of the clique is told LEAVE.

"Leave" is a term for: "you were never part of our clique at dawgman.com so htf do you think you can be part of our clique here?

HTF means: how the f***

F*** means: fitb...

Really? Awesome.

And MonroeCougDad: why are you here?

Nobody told you to LEAVE yet, and you feel ignored?
    LOL. You must be new.
    No. But that was obviously your best shot at being clever....
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

TheGlove said:

_______________'s a good guy.

Race used this line to defend Kim during one of HHBv1s crazy chat sessions iirc.
    Pretty much. I was getting what I'm hearing phone calls and Kim and I did know each other from the early days. He was a good guy.
    I too knew him from early days. Always a little nerdy booger. Makes sense I guess.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,547
    Founders Club
    edited July 2013
    I like to call you DJ

Origin: Kim Grinolds
    Explanation: Stemmed from KIm always referring to Derek publically as "DJ". Knucklehead Half Brains began referring to Derek as DJ and following that up by reiterating that that's what they like to do.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I like to call you DJ

Explanation: Stemmed from KIm always referring to Derek publically as "DJ". Knucklehead Half Brains began referring to Derek as DJ and following that up by reiterating that that's what they like to do.

Huh. I didn't even know that was a thing. I just like to call you DJ.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I like to call you DJ

I like to do that too. I also like call Kobestopper APAG. That's what I like to do.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Is anyone in here Pat Hill TUFF?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I like to call you DJ

I like to do that too. I also like call Kobestopper APAG. That's what I like to do.
    I prefer AllChrissyAllBongRips.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I like to call you DJ

I prefer AllChrissyAllBongRips.
    So fucking got.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

Great, but why do you call Sark pool boy?

Pool Boy: The slang definition is a man who is a pushover and cleans up everyone else's mess. He takes crap from everyone, and lets people take advantage of him.

This is a reference to our imp AD, not Sark, and was in reference to the fact that he was a complete buffoon for Ty's last season making excuses for his weekend fling (Emmert), and then after going through a completely incompetent coaching search and saying such things as defense/4th down stops are as important as offense ends up falling (and I mean falling hard...think he was worried he was going to be celibate with Emmert heading for the NCAA) for an average performing (at absolute best...) OC. Dude got glassy-eyed talking about Sark...threw WAY too much money at him...was pretty sad and disgusting. Even the regulars over at Dawgman (AAndy and 'Fieldturf' for starters) said it was sheer incompetence and they couldn't support the department anymore...that lasted all of a couple of days. Sad thing was I'm pretty sure Pool Boy directly monitored the boards over at Dawgman and told them specifically who to ban...I remember I got banned for a particularly satisfying detailing of how incompetent he was, with their reasoning later being that I had reposted their material on the halfbrain site.

Kinda glad I got banned though...was the last straw to realize there was no real reason to get that worked up about Husky football...nobody in the AD department seems to care about being successful so why should I worry about it for them. Do miss seeing some of the sheer ignorance on Unleashed though...I bet LACoug and Tailgaiter are still stroking themselves while telling everyone else how they should live.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Pool Boy: The slang definition is a man who is a pushover and cleans up everyone else's mess. He takes crap from everyone, and lets people take advantage of him.

This is a reference to our imp AD, not Sark,
    He knows that. He is mocking a guy who posted that on Dawgbored. HTH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This is a reference to our imp AD, not Sark, and was in reference to the fact that he was a complete buffoon for Ty's last season making excuses for his weekend fling (Emmert), and then after going through a completely incompetent coaching search and saying such things as defense/4th down stops are as important as offense ends up falling (and I mean falling hard...think he was worried he was going to be celibate with Emmert heading for the NCAA) for an average performing (at absolute best...) OC. Dude got glassy-eyed talking about Sark...threw WAY too much money at him...was pretty sad and disgusting. Even the regulars over at Dawgman (AAndy and 'Fieldturf' for starters) said it was sheer incompetence and they couldn't support the department anymore...that lasted all of a couple of days. Sad thing was I'm pretty sure Pool Boy directly monitored the boards over at Dawgman and told them specifically who to ban...I remember I got banned for a particularly satisfying detailing of how incompetent he was, with their reasoning later being that I had reposted their material on the halfbrain site.

Kinda glad I got banned though...was the last straw to realize there was no real reason to get that worked up about Husky football...nobody in the AD department seems to care about being successful so why should I worry about it for them. Do miss seeing some of the sheer ignorance on Unleashed though...I bet LACoug and Tailgaiter are still stroking themselves while telling everyone else how they should live.

Tailgater? True?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2013

I like to call you DJ

I appreciated his work as allcryinallillini but he's probably best known for bare pickling his stripper girlfriend while fantasizing that she was allkobeallbryant.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Is Pat Hill TUFF a Fleenor quote? I'd love to hear the backstory to that one.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Swaye said:

LEAVE!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

LEAVE!
    Don't make me PM DJ 147 times.