Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HHB Glossary of Terms

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Global said:

"regulars" -

A term used on this site to refer to a certain clique of people that nobody else can understand who used to hang out at the dawgman.com website and who had a falling out with management there, so they have flocked to this site and will spend five years here talking about the past five years at dawgman.com. It should not be confused with other posters on this site who may have regularly posted on this site for a number of months. The term "regulars" on this site has nothing to do with this site.

Anyone not part of the clique is told LEAVE.

"Leave" is a term for: "you were never part of our clique at dawgman.com so htf do you think you can be part of our clique here?

HTF means: how the f***

F*** means: fitb...

Nobody says "LEAVE" hth.

Anyways LEAVE!
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Global said:

"regulars" -

A term used on this site to refer to a certain clique of people that nobody else can understand who used to hang out at the dawgman.com website and who had a falling out with management there, so they have flocked to this site and will spend five years here talking about the past five years at dawgman.com. It should not be confused with other posters on this site who may have regularly posted on this site for a number of months. The term "regulars" on this site has nothing to do with this site.

"Leave" is a term for: "you were never part of our clique at dawgman.com so htf do you think you can be part of our clique here?

LEAVE!
    My point exactly. :)

• Options

Global said:

"regulars" -

Sounds like you feel orphaned
    "Orphaned"?

No, not at all. Just not one of the "regulars". And that is healthy. At least for me it is. I never liked dawgman.com but I made that decision around 2001....
  • Options
    tracker said:

Global said:

"regulars" -

Welcome.
    Enjoy your day.
    hth
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsadNBgoPio

DIAF
    TVMFAYKW
  • Options
    For some of the new posters I guess we should introduce them "Lemon Party" and "Citrus".

Also introduce them to "harvey road" and "sven" since some posters didn't know who they were as of a month ago.

As well telling the new posters about iDawg may he rest in peace.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I can't believe no one has brought up "bare pickling cougars in the two hole".

I think we can just forget abut that one. Really not that important.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Disagree. -1
  • Options

If you are going criticize bare pickling cougars in the two hole that's fine but if you are going to suggest we forget about it I'm out!
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Baby steps.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited July 2013
    Classy Nebraska Fans

Back in 2010-2011 when the Huskies played Nebraska 3 times in 12 months, doogs, especially on Dawgman, would always talk about how classy the Nebraska fans were. The most cited example was when Nebraska fans gave a standing ovation in 1991 after the Huskies romped in Lincoln. Although they complimented Nebraska fans profusely, no one gave a shit because being classy on an online message board is for Cunt Waffles. The phrase "classy Nebraska fans" and "I remember in 1991 when the Nebraska fans..." are still mocked because "classy" doogs continually repeat them whenever Nebraska is brought up.
  • Options

Classy Nebraska Fans

Back in 2010-2011 when the Huskies played Nebraska 3 times in 12 months, doogs, especially on Dawgman, would always talk about how classy the Nebraska fans were. The most cited example was when Nebraska fans gave a standing ovation in 1991 after the Huskies romped in Lincoln. Although they complimented Nebraska fans profusely, no one gave a shit because being classy on an online message board is for Cunt Waffles. The phrase "classy Nebraska fans" and "I remember in 1991 when the Nebraska fans..." are still mocked because "classy" doogs continually repeat them whenever Nebraska is brought up.

This was a very classy post by you. Nebraska fans would give you a standing ovation for this post.
  • Options
    WDWHAWDWHA Member Posts: 100
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    What channel is it on? Is it in HD? Will there be rickshaws?
  • Options
    WDWHAWDWHA Member Posts: 100
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Bob Condotta, our Premium Partner
  • Options
    is the beer cold?
  • Options
    WDWHA said:

Each week during the season I would look at the opposing team's bored on scout and sure enough someone would post (usually Damone) wondering where the coldest beer in town was, if there was HD TV. It was the best when it was a Husky home game and all the opposing fans took it seriously, even the Stanford fans.

• Options

WDWHA said:

Each week during the season I would look at the opposing team's bored on scout and sure enough someone would post (usually Damone) wondering where the coldest beer in town was, if there was HD TV. It was the best when it was a Husky home game and all the opposing fans took it seriously, even the Stanford fans.

Shit opposing fans still take 5 reasons seriously......it's not just our fans who are fucktards.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,998
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2013
    Is this the line to bleaux sark?

Unscarred youth

A husky is a vicious animal
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,549
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Is this the line to bleaux sark?

Unscarred youth

A husky is a vicious animal

You are definitely a member of the old guard. Welcome.