Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HHB Glossary of Terms

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    TheGlove said:

_______________'s a good guy.

Race used this line to defend Kim during one of HHBv1s crazy chat sessions iirc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

We win rather easily, say, 34-17?

What's the story behind this one?
    I thought that was already covered on the to do list for 5 reasons.

BTW, I still laugh when other fans on their sites take it seriously like Beavers fans last year.
    Was that a part of 5 reasons? My memory is that they were different posts but I could be wrong. Damone should be able to clear this up.
    It was part of the same one.

"1. Keith Price - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has three years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - We average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Hatchie, Brostek, Dolbec, Ikehara, Schaefer, White-Frisbee, etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Wilcox - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Holt and Wilcox, we will see a much improved defense on 9/1.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest our team has been in a long time. Doeontae Cooper, Connor Cree, Cooper Pelluer, Kavario Middleton, Will Chandler, etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that we haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think we can dominate the time of possession stat. The more we can shorten the game and keep our defense off of the field, the better chance we have to win the game.

I think UW wins rather easily...say 34-17?"

This was a variation of the original one which was said before the Oregon game in 2008.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Chocolate Milk?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

We win rather easily, say, 34-17?

What's the story behind this one?
    I thought that was already covered on the to do list for 5 reasons.

BTW, I still laugh when other fans on their sites take it seriously like Beavers fans last year.
    Was that a part of 5 reasons? My memory is that they were different posts but I could be wrong. Damone should be able to clear this up.
    It was part of the same one.

"1. Keith Price - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has three years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - We average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Hatchie, Brostek, Dolbec, Ikehara, Schaefer, White-Frisbee, etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Wilcox - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Holt and Wilcox, we will see a much improved defense on 9/1.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest our team has been in a long time. Doeontae Cooper, Connor Cree, Cooper Pelluer, Kavario Middleton, Will Chandler, etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that we haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think we can dominate the time of possession stat. The more we can shorten the game and keep our defense off of the field, the better chance we have to win the game.

I think UW wins rather easily...say 34-17?"

This was a variation of the original one which was said before the Oregon game in 2008.
    Jesus christ. Amazing how one post has given so much. And I supported Ty, until the Oregon game.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,286
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No no no. BondDawg was a doogtales poster who wrote a prediction for the upcoming Oklahoma game which he ended by saying UW wins rather easily say 35-17
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheGlove said:

Race used this line to defend Kim during one of HHBv1s crazy chat sessions iirc.
    Pretty much. I was getting what I'm hearing phone calls and Kim and I did know each other from the early days. He was a good guy.
  • Options
    TMacDawgTMacDawg Member Posts: 161
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    18 MPH treadmill
  • Options

No no no. BondDawg was a doogtales poster who wrote a prediction for the upcoming Oklahoma game which he ended by saying UW wins rather easily say 35-17

I thought it was before the Oregon game to begin 2008 then after that every week someone else posted it to mock the original post?

Staff?!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

That was what I thought as well.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I thought it was before the Oregon game to begin 2008 then after that every week someone else posted it to mock the original post?

Staff?!
    5 reasons was before the Oregon game
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Chocolate Milk?

racist
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options

Staff?!
    That's what I was saying this whole time.....
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Staff?!
    That's what I was saying this whole time.....
    when did Cinq Raisons premier?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    5 reasons and rather easily are not the same. Some of you need to learn the difference
  • Options

5 reasons and rather easily are not the same. Some of you need to learn the difference

Look I was just going by what I was hearing. I was hearing they were the same, I didn't say they were the same.

But if you're just saying I made stuff up - you're wrong.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Look I was just going by what I was hearing. I was hearing they were the same, I didn't say they were the same.

But if you're just saying I made stuff up - you're wrong.

Goes with the territory I guess
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

Swaye said:

Chocolate Milk?

racist

?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

TheGlove said:

Swaye said:

Chocolate Milk?

racist

?
    I'm hearing Passion isn't going to like this image.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,548
    Founders Club

TheGlove said:

Pretty much. I was getting what I'm hearing phone calls and Kim and I did know each other from the early days. He was a good guy.
    I'm hearing you used to run some sort of website and Kim and his lawyers single-handedly shut you down.