Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don't you Trump fans ever get tired of this crap?

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,947
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

College is such a fucking joke today. It was easy when I graduated from UW and today you barely have to show up to get an A.
    It’s a joke that you have to have a bunch of college credits to even sit for a CPA exam also.
    At least if you have an accounting degree you can put together a cash flow statement with numbers and sh*t on it. Ethnic studies - not so much. Just remember our hypothetical MBA proclaiming that the marginal tax rate didn't have a material impact on business investment decisions and voting for a dementia patient that said printing money didn't cause inflation because Milton Friedman wasn't in charge anymore.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,988
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

College is such a fucking joke today. It was easy when I graduated from UW and today you barely have to show up to get an A.
    It’s a joke that you have to have a bunch of college credits to even sit for a CPA exam also.
    At least if you have an accounting degree you can put together a cash flow statement with numbers and sh*t on it. Ethnic studies - not so much. Just remember our hypothetical MBA proclaiming that the marginal tax rate didn't have a material impact on business investment decisions and voting for a dementia patient that said printing money didn't cause inflation because Milton Friedman wasn't in charge anymore.
    My point was more that if you can pass the CPA test, what difference does it make how you got the knowledge?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

My point was more that if you can pass the CPA test, what difference does it make how you got the knowledge?
    Agreed, but you do learn actual stuff you can use with an accounting or finance degree. There is no ethnic studies test so you can get accredited without a degree and your degree is less than worthless.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,821
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

One can take the Bar exam without going to law school.

Maybe that explains the Dazzler?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,532
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

Frank W. Abegnale Esq
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,899
    edited May 2023

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

Frank W. Abegnale Esq

Except Frank and Mike Ross were smart.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

Frank W. Abegnale Esq

Mike Ross married a controlling woman
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,899

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

Frank W. Abegnale Esq

Mike Ross married a controlling woman
    C'mon man. Spoiler alert.

Only through Season 3.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

That would require knowledge above the average law student.

Not possible w/Dazzler.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2023
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

Even worse, some states allowed Law grads to be accredited without a bar exam during the we all are going to die period.

They did have to be vaccinated though.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AS Trump W and Reagan found out the administrative state you want to shut down will shut you down

But kudos to Vivek for at least understanding where the problem lies

Fire everyone day one
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,821
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:
    Ok, Racist.

*Is that how you do it, Mello?

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:
    Oh god no! What about the Fed and prioritizing climate change and CRT and DIE?
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    pawz said:

Deleted ... out of disgust.

@SECDAWG True?!
    Delete