Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don't you Trump fans ever get tired of this crap?

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

I don't think Race should go to college,and I never said he needed to that I recall. The point is he never earned the right to criticize since he couldn't hack it for whatever reason.

He said he had better alternatives. I said you went to college and you learned that for some reason that a degree gives you some status. It doesn't. You get criticized because you are an uneducated, dishonest anti-American POS. You have had plenty of opportunities to engage in factual discussions and you are absolutely incapable of doing so.
    The fact is that the far right and Trump appeal mostly to people that did not go to college and they lack the critical thinking skills. They do what you do, dole out insults.
    Is this feaux claim like your, "Most of Trump's midterm endoresements lost", claim? You are such a fucking moron. You don't happen to know someone who goes by the name owl do you?

It's right here on a Gallup poll, white/college approval of Trump in '17 was 41%, but 60% if you didn't graduate.
    Oh a pole you say?
    Because everyone knows people that didn't graduate from college are soooooo much smarter
    Everyone knows I am smarter than you

Stay on topic college boy
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,956
    @AOG is 3 years behind - his supposed academic superiority is exactly why the safety gets walked up.

It's the only play the leftists know how to run.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not tired of this

• Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,106
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

I don't think Race should go to college,and I never said he needed to that I recall. The point is he never earned the right to criticize since he couldn't hack it for whatever reason.

He said he had better alternatives. I said you went to college and you learned that for some reason that a degree gives you some status. It doesn't. You get criticized because you are an uneducated, dishonest anti-American POS. You have had plenty of opportunities to engage in factual discussions and you are absolutely incapable of doing so.
    The fact is that the far right and Trump appeal mostly to people that did not go to college and they lack the critical thinking skills. They do what you do, dole out insults.
    Is this feaux claim like your, "Most of Trump's midterm endoresements lost", claim? You are such a fucking moron. You don't happen to know someone who goes by the name owl do you?

It's right here on a Gallup poll, white/college approval of Trump in '17 was 41%, but 60% if you didn't graduate.
    Oh my, did you just cite an actual source?

You get a +1 for the effort, good job!
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Blueduck said:

AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Oh my, did you just cite an actual source?

You get a +1 for the effort, good job!
    So according to AOG all of the baristas with women’s studies degrees didn’t support Trump.

A crushing stat.

Meanwhile the guy running the head saw in the mill did.

Not the own he thinks it is.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751

Kaepsknee said:

Too much drama. We don't need 4 more years of this crap

The Walt Disney Co. sued Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in federal court Wednesday, asking it to overturn state efforts to control Disney World and intensifying a battle between a global entertainment giant and a likely White House contender.

DeSantis is currently traveling in Asia on a four-country trade mission.

Carlos Curbelo, a former U.S. Republican congressman from Miami, said DeSantis' attacks on Disney "made sense for a time."

"Now it’s coming across as petty and personal," Curbelo said. "Disney clearly detects that the governor is in a weaker position today and is going on offense for the first time in this conflict. What seemed like a political win for the governor is starting to become a liability.”

The tussle could boost DeSantis' support among U.S. Republican voters, a Reuters/Ipsos poll found, but also hurt him among the wider electorate.

Seventy-three percent of respondents - including 82% of Democrats and 63% of Republicans - said they were less likely to support a political candidate who backs laws designed to punish a company for its political or cultural stances.

© 2023 Thomson/Reuters. All rights reserved.

Bump
    Yes. I’m sure DeSantis left the country on a 4 country trade mission to avoid Disney bad press.

It may be time for a long Walk on Alki for you.
    I'm glad you're sure of it since I never said it

The DeSantis supporter meltdown is earlier than I thought

Must be a cult
    When you cut and paste from an anonymous source. It makes one think that those words are yours.

Hope that fucking helps.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Too much drama. We don't need 4 more years of this crap

The Walt Disney Co. sued Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in federal court Wednesday, asking it to overturn state efforts to control Disney World and intensifying a battle between a global entertainment giant and a likely White House contender.

DeSantis is currently traveling in Asia on a four-country trade mission.

Carlos Curbelo, a former U.S. Republican congressman from Miami, said DeSantis' attacks on Disney "made sense for a time."

"Now it’s coming across as petty and personal," Curbelo said. "Disney clearly detects that the governor is in a weaker position today and is going on offense for the first time in this conflict. What seemed like a political win for the governor is starting to become a liability.”

The tussle could boost DeSantis' support among U.S. Republican voters, a Reuters/Ipsos poll found, but also hurt him among the wider electorate.

Seventy-three percent of respondents - including 82% of Democrats and 63% of Republicans - said they were less likely to support a political candidate who backs laws designed to punish a company for its political or cultural stances.

Bump
    Yes. I’m sure DeSantis left the country on a 4 country trade mission to avoid Disney bad press.

It may be time for a long Walk on Alki for you.
    I'm glad you're sure of it since I never said it

The DeSantis supporter meltdown is earlier than I thought

Must be a cult
    When you cut and paste from an anonymous source. It makes one think that those words are yours.

Hope that fucking helps.
    Must be snowing

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG could tell you that I couldn't write like that

No college
  • Options
    edited April 2023

No college

Imagine bragging about being college educated and still voting for a 50 year failure to run the country.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

No college

Imagine bragging about being college educated and still voting for a 50 year failure to run the country.
    And being unable to communicate why he voted for a dementia patient bought and paid for by the chicoms and whether he support a 2024 presidential campaign by Cho Bai Den.
  • Options
    AOG, “if it ain’t broke why fix it?”
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,392
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Oh a pole you say?
    Because everyone knows people that didn't graduate from college are soooooo much smarter
    Just because you have a degree doesn't make you smarter.... than certain people without. A lot of smart people figure out a business without a degree or go into a trade.....
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,392
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

I'm not tired of this

He sticks to this he would win, but he can't.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

I'm not tired of this

The narrative doesn't want people hearing this stuff so they dazzle with the fringe shit that is often just made up

It works
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,956
    Goduckies said:

I'm not tired of this

YRYK.

Someone needs to hook Trump up with a dog shock collar and every time he deviates from it's the economy, stupid/the leftists hate America into a stolen election rant - he gets zapped.
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,106
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2023

YRYK.

Someone needs to hook Trump up with a dog shock collar and every time he deviates from it's the economy, stupid/the leftists hate America into a stolen election rant - he gets zapped.

That might look something like this...

https://youtu.be/KZag1zlecGI
  • Options
    Seven_ElevenSeven_Eleven Member Posts: 109
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Goduckies said:

Just because you have a degree doesn't make you smarter.... than certain people without. A lot of smart people figure out a business without a degree or go into a trade.....

Wrong. I don't have a four year degree and I'm way dumber than degree holders.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Goduckies said:

Wrong. I don't have a four year degree and I'm way dumber than degree holders.
    The dazzler and mello are at least as dumb as you.
  • Options
    Seven_ElevenSeven_Eleven Member Posts: 109
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm smart enough to not brag about being smart on the internet
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I'm smart enough to not brag about being smart on the internet

But dumb enough to be proud of being dumb and the only ones bragging about their degrees are the dazzler and AOG who are both dumber than a bag of hammers.