Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don't you Trump fans ever get tired of this crap?

Comments

• Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,489
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

AOG said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

There is just no way the PTB allow Donald Trump to be President. It’s a total license to do anything with cover from the media if he’s the nom.

Maybe the same for DeSantis but there are definitely enough moderates like Mello who are totally fine with election fraud to keep Trump from a second term.

I have issues with election fraud. Can you show me an example and I’ll confirm my objection?
    You've been show plenty. You choose to ignore it. Pompous cum stain.

Fuck off.

By whom? Flag Eagle Patriot Freedom Quarterly isn’t a reliable source to me.
    you should have @AOG look into it too, shilll.

No doubt they have scintillating coverage of the "Biden Crime Family"!!

Staff true?
    Proudly ignorant
    You can graduate from ANY college and then pop off
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

AOG said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

There is just no way the PTB allow Donald Trump to be President. It’s a total license to do anything with cover from the media if he’s the nom.

Maybe the same for DeSantis but there are definitely enough moderates like Mello who are totally fine with election fraud to keep Trump from a second term.

I have issues with election fraud. Can you show me an example and I’ll confirm my objection?

Fuck off.

Staff true?
    Proudly ignorant
    I'm way smarter than you

And far more handsome

Hey, some people need a CWU degree for their self image. Nothing wrong with that.

Want a ribbon?
  • Options

AOG said:

AOG said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Fuck off.

Staff true?
    Proudly ignorant
    I'm way smarter than you

And far more handsome

Hey, some people need a CWU degree for their self image. Nothing wrong with that.

Want a ribbon?

Like I said, graduate from ANY college and then you can pop off about CWU
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

AOG said:

AOG said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Fuck off.

Staff true?
    Proudly ignorant
    I'm way smarter than you

And far more handsome

Want a ribbon?
    Just so you know, that particular item of information is a trigger for a few our (uglier) colleagues here on HCH.
  • Options
    @RaceBannon when you apply, maybe they will count your 100,000 posts on a trash board
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    AOG said:

@RaceBannon when you apply, maybe they will count your 100,000 posts on a trash board

I want to encourage you to not do this. Take a beat, then a walk, then sleep on it.

Race is relentless and you will feel as though you were at the Somme before it's over (and it never really is).
  • Options

AOG said:

I want to encourage you to not do this. Take a beat, then a walk, then sleep on it.

Race is relentless and you will feel as though you were at the Somme before it's over (and it never really is).
    he's the been the same for years.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

AOG said:

Race = board contributor. AOG = Dumber than a bag of hammers. Like the old Hitler argument, when a leftard starts talking about credentials, they have lost the argument. Perfect example is the dazzler with his mythical MBA and hypothetical law degree. Toss in his imaginary high school football career.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

The post count

Sad
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Fuck off.

Staff true?
    Proudly ignorant
    I'm way smarter than you

And far more handsome

Want a ribbon?

Like I said many losers cling to a worthless degree to try to heal their shattered self image

Maybe some orange slices? Post game?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Fuck off.

Staff true?
    Proudly ignorant
    I'm way smarter than you

And far more handsome

Want a ribbon?

Like I said many losers cling to a worthless degree to try to heal their shattered self image

Maybe some orange slices? Post game?
    Didn't CWU graduate monkeys from their Bristol facility?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options

AOG said:

AOG said:

Race = board contributor. AOG = Dumber than a bag of hammers. Like the old Hitler argument, when a leftard starts talking about credentials, they have lost the argument. Perfect example is the dazzler with his mythical MBA and hypothetical law degree. Toss in his imaginary high school football career.
    It's not an old Hitler argument. I know smart people who did not attend college, but they don't knock it either.

Race can be a prick and ridicule CWU all he wants -- so long as he first graduates from any college.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,956
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

It's not an old Hitler argument. I know smart people who did not attend college, but they don't knock it either.

Race can be a prick and ridicule CWU all he wants -- so long as he first graduates from any college.
    Why are those dependent?Bill Gates is also disallowed from mocking CWU?

He was heard to say to Epstein during a visit to the island "CWU sucks donkey balls".

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

I can do whatever the fuck I want

They should have taught you that at CWU
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG misses the point that today the whole point of college is to make you do what they want. Scratch a leftist find a fascist.
  • Options

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Sure, you can, but we all know now you didn't earn the right
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Sure, you can, but we all know now you didn't earn the right
    I've spent more money on weed than you've made as a substitute teacher

Rights aren't earned they are taken
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG misses the point that today the whole point of college is to make you do what they want. Scratch a leftist find a fascist.
    But AOG does what they want. He lacks the confidence and courage to think for himself

I don't actually have anything against college. It just wasn't for me. Modern education is a cult where the members assure each other that cutting off your dick is perfectly normal
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042
    Imagine earning money from yones own businesses while president! Joe's earned millions from Chyna, XI, Putin, Zalinski, FTX, bio labs etc. etc etc. Not counting all the money he took from Hunter after flying him around on Air Force 2 to meet important communists etc.