Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don't you Trump fans ever get tired of this crap?

Comments

• Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,489
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

I don't think Race should go to college,and I never said he needed to that I recall. The point is he never earned the right to criticize since he couldn't hack it for whatever reason.

He said he had better alternatives. I said you went to college and you learned that for some reason that a degree gives you some status. It doesn't. You get criticized because you are an uneducated, dishonest anti-American POS. You have had plenty of opportunities to engage in factual discussions and you are absolutely incapable of doing so.
    The fact is that the far right and Trump appeal mostly to people that did not go to college and they lack the critical thinking skills. They do what you do, dole out insults.
    Is this feaux claim like your, "Most of Trump's midterm endoresements lost", claim? You are such a fucking moron. You don't happen to know someone who goes by the name owl do you?

It's right here on a Gallup poll, white/college approval of Trump in '17 was 41%, but 60% if you didn't graduate.
    Oh a pole you say?
    Because everyone knows people that didn't graduate from college are soooooo much smarter
    Everyone knows I am smarter than you

Stay on topic college boy

AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

I don't think Race should go to college,and I never said he needed to that I recall. The point is he never earned the right to criticize since he couldn't hack it for whatever reason.

He said he had better alternatives. I said you went to college and you learned that for some reason that a degree gives you some status. It doesn't. You get criticized because you are an uneducated, dishonest anti-American POS. You have had plenty of opportunities to engage in factual discussions and you are absolutely incapable of doing so.
    The fact is that the far right and Trump appeal mostly to people that did not go to college and they lack the critical thinking skills. They do what you do, dole out insults.
    Is this feaux claim like your, "Most of Trump's midterm endoresements lost", claim? You are such a fucking moron. You don't happen to know someone who goes by the name owl do you?

It's right here on a Gallup poll, white/college approval of Trump in '17 was 41%, but 60% if you didn't graduate.
    Oh a pole you say?
    Because everyone knows people that didn't graduate from college are soooooo much smarter

Sure Race, 100000 or so posts on a trash board, college dropout, Trump supporter. Whatever you say.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Oh a pole you say?

AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Oh a pole you say?

Sure Race, 100000 or so posts on a trash board, college dropout, Trump supporter. Whatever you say.
    Wow, AOG actually used a number. Still waiting for your list of issues that led you to vote for a dementia patient. Don't hurt yourself college boy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Oh a pole you say?

AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Oh a pole you say?

Meltdown
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,081
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

AOG said:

There it is. The brentsFS logical fallacy.

Imagine having someone without a college degree arguing circles around you.

@MelloDawg also pulled out this logic for Fauci criticism.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Wow. This got ugly.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited April 2023

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

@RaceBannon when you apply, maybe they will count your 100,000 posts on a trash board

I want to encourage you to not do this. Take a beat, then a walk, then sleep on it.

Race is relentless and you will feel as though you were at the Somme before it's over (and it never really is).
    he's the been the same for years.
    Race = board contributor. AOG = Dumber than a bag of hammers. Like the old Hitler argument, when a leftard starts talking about credentials, they have lost the argument. Perfect example is the dazzler with his mythical MBA and hypothetical law degree. Toss in his imaginary high school football career.
    It's not an old Hitler argument. I know smart people who did not attend college, but they don't knock it either.

Race can be a prick and ridicule CWU all he wants -- so long as he first graduates from any college.
    I can do whatever the fuck I want

They should have taught you that at CWU
    AOG misses the point that today the whole point of college is to make you do what they want. Scratch a leftist find a fascist.
    But AOG does what they want. He lacks the confidence and courage to think for himself

I don't actually have anything against college. It just wasn't for me. Modern education is a cult where the members assure each other that cutting off your dick is perfectly normal
    Take law school. If you treated the three years of law school as largely an apprenticeship to a qualified attorney you would get better attorneys. As it is, you learn a bunch of crap that you will never use and then you pass the bar and forget most of it. Then you go get a job. It took me about three years of practicing with a large CPA firm before I felt that I was now qualified to advise clients on business formation, the gamut of tax filings including partnerships, S Corps, consolidated returns, tax provisions for financial statements and how to buy and sell a business.
    I know what you're saying here. You're mostly not prepared to actually practice law when you get out of law school. The learning curve is steep. That said, the general education you get over the three years, though in a sense abstract, is a necessary prerequisite to being a good lawyer. It's hard to explain in a Tug soundbite, but it's true. It's a way of thinking. I pull in general crap I had no concept of before LS in my everyday practice, but it's deep in the background of my thought process. Clients certainly don't see it.

Just like I use Savery Hall every day. I don't quote Plato at work (only in the Tug); but the exercise of being in that crowd delving into that shit helped me evolve from Black Hill League ruffian. It also gave me the tools to get the right place on abortion.

That said, this thread turned into an abortion, somethin unholy, once AOG started looking down his nose at Race. You don't come in here and talk to a man like Racebannon like that!!!!!!!!

@YellowSnow @RaceBannon
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

AOG could tell you that I couldn't write like that

No college

Imagine bragging about being college educated and still voting for a 50 year failure to run the country.
    People vote for people that are like themselves news of the day!
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I'm smart enough to not brag about being smart on the internet

@MikeDamone TRUE ?!

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,392
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Goduckies said:

I'm not tired of this

He sticks to this he would win, but he can't.
    YRYK.

Someone needs to hook Trump up with a dog shock collar and every time he deviates from it's the economy, stupid/the leftists hate America into a stolen election rant - he gets zapped.
    He needs to watch how DeSantis responds.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    This thread is leaving me convinced one would be better off in life to forgo college than attend CWU.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,392
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Blueduck said:

YRYK.

Someone needs to hook Trump up with a dog shock collar and every time he deviates from it's the economy, stupid/the leftists hate America into a stolen election rant - he gets zapped.

That might look something like this...

https://youtu.be/KZag1zlecGI

Lol
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,489
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

This thread is leaving me convinced one would be better off in life to forgo college than attend CWU.

And where did you not graduate from?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

pawz said:

What did you major in?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

pawz said:

See?

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

AOG said:

pawz said:

A properly educated person would never end a sentence with a preposition.

he should have said "where did you graduate from, asshole?"
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

College is such a fucking joke today. It was easy when I graduated from UW and today you barely have to show up to get an A.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

College is such a fucking joke today. It was easy when I graduated from UW and today you barely have to show up to get an A.
    It’s a joke that you have to have a bunch of college credits to even sit for a CPA exam also.