Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don't you Trump fans ever get tired of this crap?

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

I heard a bunch of Trump supporters on the radio today explaining why Trump doesn’t have to debate because he’s already proven he can do the job.

Besides, “they won’t be fair to him.”

I laughed at the idiots.

Educate yourself

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/04/25/donald-trump-2024-republican-primary-debates/11737199002/

You're an illustration of why DeSantis can't take Trump votes for granted in the general after 6 years of the GOP stabbing him in the back

Payback is a bitch.
    He’s afraid to debate so he plays the victim with the big lead in the polls. You’re throwing your support behind a guy who thinks he should be handed the nomination on a silver platter.

No one is taking Trump votes for granted. If he’s not the GOP nominee the DIM turnout drops like a stone. They will think the other guy will push Joey over the line. Helps RDS.

I’ll say a prayer for poor little Donny tonight.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,602
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

There is just no way the PTB allow Donald Trump to be President. It’s a total license to do anything with cover from the media if he’s the nom.

Maybe the same for DeSantis but there are definitely enough moderates like Mello who are totally fine with election fraud to keep Trump from a second term.

I have issues with election fraud. Can you show me an example and I’ll confirm my objection?
    lol come on.

We can argue about whether or not it had a material effect on the election but there is no argument that election fraud occurred in most/if not all of the swing counties in 2020.

It’s math, Mello. And you can do all of the mental gymnastics that you want to avoid it, but at the end of the day it’s math, irrespective of whether or not it was covered by your MSM content masters over at CNN or NBC….
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I heard a bunch of Trump supporters on the radio today explaining why Trump doesn’t have to debate because he’s already proven he can do the job.

I laughed at the idiots.

Educate yourself

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/04/25/donald-trump-2024-republican-primary-debates/11737199002/

You're an illustration of why DeSantis can't take Trump votes for granted in the general after 6 years of the GOP stabbing him in the back

Payback is a bitch.
    He’s afraid to debate so he plays the victim with the big lead in the polls. You’re throwing your support behind a guy who thinks he should be handed the nomination on a silver platter.

No one is taking Trump votes for granted. If he’s not the GOP nominee the DIM turnout drops like a stone. They will think the other guy will push Joey over the line. Helps RDS.

Mello agrees with you so there's that

I gave you a chance to educate yourself
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Too much drama. We don't need 4 more years of this crap

The Walt Disney Co. sued Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in federal court Wednesday, asking it to overturn state efforts to control Disney World and intensifying a battle between a global entertainment giant and a likely White House contender.

DeSantis is currently traveling in Asia on a four-country trade mission.

Carlos Curbelo, a former U.S. Republican congressman from Miami, said DeSantis' attacks on Disney "made sense for a time."

"Now it’s coming across as petty and personal," Curbelo said. "Disney clearly detects that the governor is in a weaker position today and is going on offense for the first time in this conflict. What seemed like a political win for the governor is starting to become a liability.”

The tussle could boost DeSantis' support among U.S. Republican voters, a Reuters/Ipsos poll found, but also hurt him among the wider electorate.

Seventy-three percent of respondents - including 82% of Democrats and 63% of Republicans - said they were less likely to support a political candidate who backs laws designed to punish a company for its political or cultural stances.

© 2023 Thomson/Reuters. All rights reserved.

Bump
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751

The Walt Disney Co. sued Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in federal court Wednesday, asking it to overturn state efforts to control Disney World and intensifying a battle between a global entertainment giant and a likely White House contender.

Carlos Curbelo, a former U.S. Republican congressman from Miami, said DeSantis' attacks on Disney "made sense for a time."

"Now it’s coming across as petty and personal," Curbelo said. "Disney clearly detects that the governor is in a weaker position today and is going on offense for the first time in this conflict. What seemed like a political win for the governor is starting to become a liability.”

The tussle could boost DeSantis' support among U.S. Republican voters, a Reuters/Ipsos poll found, but also hurt him among the wider electorate.

Seventy-three percent of respondents - including 82% of Democrats and 63% of Republicans - said they were less likely to support a political candidate who backs laws designed to punish a company for its political or cultural stances.

Bump
    Yes. I’m sure DeSantis left the country on a 4 country trade mission to avoid Disney bad press.

It may be time for a long Walk on Alki for you.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    edited April 2023

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Sledog said:

Kaepsknee said:

If the GOP and the Supreme Court didn’t go full retard on abortion. They’d be up 40 seats in the House and 3 in the Senate.

Both of which Trump lost under his watch of course.

If they would have listened to Me, then both Trump and RDS would be polling higher than Biden.

But they didn’t. And the Centrists have stepped away from the GOP in droves.

Yes if we just allow the wanton murder of children everything would be grand!

Get ready the road may get really bumpy, abusive at the hands of government and violent.
    Yeah I’ve been hearing this story where common sense folks have had enough and are going to make a stand to take our Republic back for over 3 years now.

When thousands of businesses were killed along with millions of jobs. All there was was internet bluster.

And then when the Government said get the jab or pack your shit. Nothing happened.

When leftist burned down our cities for months. Nothing happened.

And because of this. It doesn’t matter who is in the White House. Because Americans are just fine with seeing the Republic erode from inside.

bUT tHe bAbiEs!!!

Until the Supreme Court did what they did last year, Abortion wasn’t a fucking topic here. But now look it all the righteous ones here.
    6 week ban by your boy
    He’s dug his own grave as well.
    But his subtraction doesn’t add up to addition for Trump. He’s already proven that He can lose on multiple fronts.

Until RDS pulled this shit. He had a good chance to pull 2020 centrist that held their nose and voted Biden.

Trump has no chance at any of that. The Right is the LA Clippers at this point.
    No he didn't

One of two things is true

Voters want this shitshow

The election was rigged and its now baked in

You can forget all the mental gymnastics about how voters hate Trump's character but love a corrupt pedophile

Or how the WEF governor swept Georgia while the incumbent senators and president lost

Or how the cartel bought Arizona

But by all means let's move the fuck on and be done with America
    There are Old Republics and Bold Republics but there are no Old, Bold Republics. Because by now, all of its power has been bought and paid for by those who wish to see it tumble.

Trump is as much of a swamp Monster as any of them. Simply look at all the Money his family made while in the White House.

How did he make money? His hotels were getting boycotted and the chicom crud lockdowns was misery for real estate.
    The Kids made hundreds of millions hosting meetings and making deals in the White House. All Verboten.
    Gotta link? Ivanka pretty much lost here internet clothes business.
    But in all seriousness.

Both she and Kushner committed to not profit from being in the White House, just like the President did.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/537851-kushner-ivanka-trump-reported-up-to-640m-in-outside-income-during/amp/
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I laughed at the idiots.

Educate yourself

Payback is a bitch.

Mello agrees with you so there's that

I gave you a chance to educate yourself
    I guess I’m just thick like all of the Trump voters screaming that Trump has nothing to prove and shouldn’t debate cause. Biden!

The difference is they’d vote for Trump if he took a shit in the middle of their living room. Me, not so much.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

There is just no way the PTB allow Donald Trump to be President. It’s a total license to do anything with cover from the media if he’s the nom.

Maybe the same for DeSantis but there are definitely enough moderates like Mello who are totally fine with election fraud to keep Trump from a second term.

I have issues with election fraud. Can you show me an example and I’ll confirm my objection?
    You've been show plenty. You choose to ignore it. Pompous cum stain.

Fuck off.

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2023
    pawz said:

Will always chin a GOAT scene in a GOAT movie.

You Chin whore. NTTIAWWT

Yup best movie ever, when I visited rome doing the night time tour (plus day too) that went deep inside the coliseum was amazing!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Bump
    Yes. I’m sure DeSantis left the country on a 4 country trade mission to avoid Disney bad press.

It may be time for a long Walk on Alki for you.
    I'm glad you're sure of it since I never said it

The DeSantis supporter meltdown is earlier than I thought

Must be a cult
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The law doesn't prohibit anyone from discussing gayness, in any way, shape or form.

Why do dems so openly lie and cheat to win arguments and elections?

Because their ideas are shit? Like their economic plans that have doubled the price of food?

Can't wait to be punished and scalped for having good credit in favor of those who don't pay their bills.

What decent person would support any of this shit?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,956

The law doesn't prohibit anyone from discussing gayness, in any way, shape or form.

Why do dems so openly lie and cheat to win arguments and elections?

Because their ideas are shit? Like their economic plans that have doubled the price of food?

Can't wait to be punished and scalped for having good credit in favor of those who don't pay their bills.

What decent person would support any of this shit?

There's the disqualifier.

Would you really ever contemplate having a beer with the likes of @MelloDawgFS or the Dazzler?

Even @TheKobeStopper (RIP) had some redeeming qualities and clearly was not fully developed in his intellect/maturity. @MelloDawgFS and Dazzler know better and chosen a life of fucktardery.

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,150
    pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Fuck off.

By whom? Flag Eagle Patriot Freedom Quarterly isn’t a reliable source to me.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Fuck off.

you should have @AOG look into it too, shilll.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

Anybody with a half a brain knows State Media isn't going to outright confirm it for you.

Imagine living through the last 8 years and having ZERO questions.

• Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,489
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Fuck off.

No doubt they have scintillating coverage of the "Biden Crime Family"!!

Staff true?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Fuck off.

Staff true?
    Proudly ignorant
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042

AOG said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Fuck off.

Staff true?
    Proudly ignorant
    When you have a PHD in Dumbfuckery it's easy!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

AOG said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Fuck off.

Staff true?
    Proudly ignorant
    When you have a PHD in Dumbfuckery it's easy!
    CWU offers that program?!?

Well, son of a bitch. Was not aware of such malarkey.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Sledog said:

Kaepsknee said:

If the GOP and the Supreme Court didn’t go full retard on abortion. They’d be up 40 seats in the House and 3 in the Senate.

Both of which Trump lost under his watch of course.

If they would have listened to Me, then both Trump and RDS would be polling higher than Biden.

But they didn’t. And the Centrists have stepped away from the GOP in droves.

Yes if we just allow the wanton murder of children everything would be grand!

Get ready the road may get really bumpy, abusive at the hands of government and violent.
    Yeah I’ve been hearing this story where common sense folks have had enough and are going to make a stand to take our Republic back for over 3 years now.

When thousands of businesses were killed along with millions of jobs. All there was was internet bluster.

And then when the Government said get the jab or pack your shit. Nothing happened.

When leftist burned down our cities for months. Nothing happened.

And because of this. It doesn’t matter who is in the White House. Because Americans are just fine with seeing the Republic erode from inside.

bUT tHe bAbiEs!!!

Until the Supreme Court did what they did last year, Abortion wasn’t a fucking topic here. But now look it all the righteous ones here.
    6 week ban by your boy
    He’s dug his own grave as well.
    But his subtraction doesn’t add up to addition for Trump. He’s already proven that He can lose on multiple fronts.

Until RDS pulled this shit. He had a good chance to pull 2020 centrist that held their nose and voted Biden.

Trump has no chance at any of that. The Right is the LA Clippers at this point.
    No he didn't

One of two things is true

Voters want this shitshow

The election was rigged and its now baked in

You can forget all the mental gymnastics about how voters hate Trump's character but love a corrupt pedophile

Or how the WEF governor swept Georgia while the incumbent senators and president lost

Or how the cartel bought Arizona

But by all means let's move the fuck on and be done with America
    There are Old Republics and Bold Republics but there are no Old, Bold Republics. Because by now, all of its power has been bought and paid for by those who wish to see it tumble.

Trump is as much of a swamp Monster as any of them. Simply look at all the Money his family made while in the White House.

How did he make money? His hotels were getting boycotted and the chicom crud lockdowns was misery for real estate.
    The Kids made hundreds of millions hosting meetings and making deals in the White House. All Verboten.
    Gotta link? Ivanka pretty much lost here internet clothes business.
    But in all seriousness.

Both she and Kushner committed to not profit from being in the White House, just like the President did.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/537851-kushner-ivanka-trump-reported-up-to-640m-in-outside-income-during/amp/
    We've done this before. Outside income is obviously gross revenue like gross rent or hotel lodging revenue. It isn't net income. If you actually read the hit piece it shows that their net income dropped - just like I said it did. And the net income amounts are minimal. And gee, Kushner is actually a competent money manager unlike the dementia patient's crackhead son. So, show me the self-dealing.

===========
    Former White House advisors Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner made as much as $640 million during their time in the Trump administration, according to an analysis by a government watchdog group.

The Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) found the couple earned anywhere between $172 million and $640 million in outside income [Seems like a big range. Since it's the Hill I'd go with the low number] , according to their financial disclosures.

The daughter and son-in-law of former President Trump both pledged to forego government salaries in an attempt to sidestep concerns over nepotism. But CREW’s review shows the couple, like Trump, still earned considerable sums from the Trump Hotel in Washington.

“All told, Ivanka made more than $13 million from the hotel since 2017, dropping from about $4 million a year between 2017 and 2019 to about $1.5 million last year, at least in part due to the pandemic,” according to the report, which called the hotel a “locus of influence peddling in the Trump administration.”

The financial disclosures, which report income in ranges, also showed a sharp drop in Ivanka Trump’s stake in the hotel. In her final disclosure she listed the value of her ownership in the hotel between $100,000 to $250,000 this year after previously claiming her stake to be worth between $5 million and $25 million. She did not report selling any of her ownership share in the hotel.

During his final year working for the administration, Kushner also opened a new offshore holding company located in the British Virgin Islands, Kushner Companies BVI Limited, which holds several assets, including the Puck Building LP, which is valued at more than $25 million.