Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don't you Trump fans ever get tired of this crap?

Comments

• Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,106
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2023
    Cat spitting mad, making up nonsense

Still looking for a fight

even doogs swim better than big angry furball.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,602
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    There is just no way the PTB allow Donald Trump to be President. It’s a total license to do anything with cover from the media if he’s the nom.

Maybe the same for DeSantis but there are definitely enough moderates like Mello who are totally fine with election fraud to keep Trump from a second term.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

There is just no way the PTB allow Donald Trump to be President. It’s a total license to do anything with cover from the media if he’s the nom.

Maybe the same for DeSantis but there are definitely enough moderates like Mello who are totally fine with election fraud to keep Trump from a second term.

Mello hates DeSantis just as much

Because it's the issues not the man

I stand by my statement that DeSantis will be far easier to destroy. We've got him on the ropes here already

We gone over this a million times. There is Trump pre July 2015 and Trump post November 2016. It's the issues not the man

DeSantis is ultra maga with the personality of a scolding pastor. DeSanctimonious works. Trump still has it on the names
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

thechatch said:

I stand by my statement that DeSantis will be far easier to destroy. We've got him on the ropes here already

We gone over this a million times. There is Trump pre July 2015 and Trump post November 2016. It's the issues not the man

DeSantis is ultra maga with the personality of a scolding pastor. DeSanctimonious works. Trump still has it on the names
    I don't think that is a good thing. Trump's biggest issue is Trump, and phuck the details.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Blueduck said:

Cat spitting mad, making up nonsense

Still looking for a fight

even doogs swim better than big angry furball.

This may be the worst effort yet in HCH history, which is saying a lot. I'm going to let you play this one out.

Fraud.
  • Options

thechatch said:

The 1,000,000 question is whether Desanctimonious can pull in some moderates. I think so.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,602
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

The 1,000,000 question is whether Desanctimonious can pull in some moderates. I think so.
    I think RDS can hold the trump base while grabbing the soccer moms that didn’t vote for Trump but don’t like killing babies.

And there are a lot of those.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Sledog said:

Kaepsknee said:

If the GOP and the Supreme Court didn’t go full retard on abortion. They’d be up 40 seats in the House and 3 in the Senate.

Both of which Trump lost under his watch of course.

If they would have listened to Me, then both Trump and RDS would be polling higher than Biden.

But they didn’t. And the Centrists have stepped away from the GOP in droves.

Yes if we just allow the wanton murder of children everything would be grand!

Get ready the road may get really bumpy, abusive at the hands of government and violent.
    Yeah I’ve been hearing this story where common sense folks have had enough and are going to make a stand to take our Republic back for over 3 years now.

When thousands of businesses were killed along with millions of jobs. All there was was internet bluster.

And then when the Government said get the jab or pack your shit. Nothing happened.

When leftist burned down our cities for months. Nothing happened.

And because of this. It doesn’t matter who is in the White House. Because Americans are just fine with seeing the Republic erode from inside.

bUT tHe bAbiEs!!!

Until the Supreme Court did what they did last year, Abortion wasn’t a fucking topic here. But now look it all the righteous ones here.
    6 week ban by your boy
    He’s dug his own grave as well.
    But his subtraction doesn’t add up to addition for Trump. He’s already proven that He can lose on multiple fronts.

Until RDS pulled this shit. He had a good chance to pull 2020 centrist that held their nose and voted Biden.

Trump has no chance at any of that. The Right is the LA Clippers at this point.
    No he didn't

One of two things is true

Voters want this shitshow

The election was rigged and its now baked in

You can forget all the mental gymnastics about how voters hate Trump's character but love a corrupt pedophile

Or how the WEF governor swept Georgia while the incumbent senators and president lost

Or how the cartel bought Arizona

But by all means let's move the fuck on and be done with America
    There are Old Republics and Bold Republics but there are no Old, Bold Republics. Because by now, all of its power has been bought and paid for by those who wish to see it tumble.

Trump is as much of a swamp Monster as any of them. Simply look at all the Money his family made while in the White House.

How did he make money? His hotels were getting boycotted and the chicom crud lockdowns was misery for real estate.
    The Kids made hundreds of millions hosting meetings and making deals in the White House. All Verboten.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Sledog said:

Kaepsknee said:

If the GOP and the Supreme Court didn’t go full retard on abortion. They’d be up 40 seats in the House and 3 in the Senate.

If they would have listened to Me, then both Trump and RDS would be polling higher than Biden.

Get ready the road may get really bumpy, abusive at the hands of government and violent.
    Yeah I’ve been hearing this story where common sense folks have had enough and are going to make a stand to take our Republic back for over 3 years now.

When thousands of businesses were killed along with millions of jobs. All there was was internet bluster.

And then when the Government said get the jab or pack your shit. Nothing happened.

And because of this. It doesn’t matter who is in the White House. Because Americans are just fine with seeing the Republic erode from inside.

bUT tHe bAbiEs!!!

Until the Supreme Court did what they did last year, Abortion wasn’t a fucking topic here. But now look it all the righteous ones here.
    6 week ban by your boy
    But his subtraction doesn’t add up to addition for Trump. He’s already proven that He can lose on multiple fronts.

Until RDS pulled this shit. He had a good chance to pull 2020 centrist that held their nose and voted Biden.

No he didn't

You can forget all the mental gymnastics about how voters hate Trump's character but love a corrupt pedophile

Or how the WEF governor swept Georgia while the incumbent senators and president lost

There are Old Republics and Bold Republics but there are no Old, Bold Republics. Because by now, all of its power has been bought and paid for by those who wish to see it tumble.

Trump is as much of a swamp Monster as any of them. Simply look at all the Money his family made while in the White House.

How did he make money? His hotels were getting boycotted and the chicom crud lockdowns was misery for real estate.
    The Kids made hundreds of millions hosting meetings and making deals in the White House. All Verboten.
    Gotta link? Ivanka pretty much lost here internet clothes business.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

I think RDS can hold the trump base while grabbing the soccer moms that didn’t vote for Trump but don’t like killing babies.

That's my hunch. I know Race wants to watch the world burn, or something, but DeSantis appeals to a broader audience. I don't fear the hard-core Maga bananas jumping ship ... who are they going to vote for if DeSantis gets by Trump? It's incremental to the vote with DeSantis because he doesn't peddle crazy like Trump does, which does put off a % of the voting public. He doens't have Trump's personality or "say anything" shock value, but that is attractive mostly to the hard Magas and, again, where they gonna go if DeSantis gets the nod? The guy is the governor of a conservative state and is leaning in hard on woke, and he's fucking smart and put together. A little fat, but not like Trump, and he has way better hair.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Will always chin a GOAT scene in a GOAT movie.

You Chin whore. NTTIAWWT

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

I guess they missed the mid terms

Women don't like men lecturing them about abortion even if they don't like abortion

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    I heard a bunch of Trump supporters on the radio today explaining why Trump doesn’t have to debate because he’s already proven he can do the job.

Besides, “they won’t be fair to him.”

I laughed at the idiots.

• Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,106
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Poor poor kitty cat isnt going to "let" Duck do anything !

Duck caught angry Cats game of deception.

Cat mad, twists Ducks words

Cat still looking for fight.

Poor poor angry kitty cat.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042

Sledog said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Sledog said:

Kaepsknee said:

bUT tHe bAbiEs!!!

6 week ban by your boy

No he didn't

Imagine the Trumps making money. That was nothing new.

Not the same as Hunter Biden and the Biden crime syndicate. They sold our nation. I guarantee they gave shit to our enemies and still are. Everything this admin does benefits ChYna or some other commie shithole or shitty person.

The left laundering back millions of tax dollars through FTX is so criminal yet we don't hear a peep. The ends justify the means. Comrade.
    All due respect Sleddy, and you are owed that for certain, but his point is that everybody is at the trough and that the Trumps are plenty dirty, which seems plausible to me. That the Bidens are worse is probably true, but there was likely lots of pocket lining going on during Trump's run. Of course, I don't know about any of it really.

That said, I'd certainly take another run of Trump over dummy any day of the week. We probably part company on DeSanctimonious (I have to admit that's classically funny Trump), but you see the light on the more important issues that go beyond contemporary politics, so I yield.
    Trump ceded control of his holdings IIRC when he became president.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

I heard a bunch of Trump supporters on the radio today explaining why Trump doesn’t have to debate because he’s already proven he can do the job.

Besides, “they won’t be fair to him.”

I laughed at the idiots.

Educate yourself

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/04/25/donald-trump-2024-republican-primary-debates/11737199002/

You're an illustration of why DeSantis can't take Trump votes for granted in the general after 6 years of the GOP stabbing him in the back

Payback is a bitch.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,150
    thechatch said:

I have issues with election fraud. Can you show me an example and I’ll confirm my objection?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Sledog said:

Kaepsknee said:

bUT tHe bAbiEs!!!

6 week ban by your boy

No he didn't

Gotta link? Ivanka pretty much lost here clothes.

This is as close I can get.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042
    MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

I have issues with election fraud. Can you show me an example and I’ll confirm my objection?
    135k vote drops all for Biden in every swing state when they has shut down counting but a select few counted in secret. That's statistically impossible.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Too much drama. We don't need 4 more years of this crap

The Walt Disney Co. sued Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in federal court Wednesday, asking it to overturn state efforts to control Disney World and intensifying a battle between a global entertainment giant and a likely White House contender.

In its lawsuit, Disney accused DeSantis and his administration of illegally using the state government to punish a company for voicing an opinion that should be protected by free-speech rights.

The skirmish began last year after Disney criticized a Florida law banning classroom discussion of sexuality and gender identity with younger children. DeSantis repeatedly attacked "woke Disney" in public remarks.

n the action filed in federal court in Tallahassee, Disney said it had no choice but to take legal action. The lawsuit said it aimed to protect Disney World's employees, guests and developers "from a relentless campaign to weaponize government power against Disney in retaliation for expressing a political viewpoint unpopular with certain State officials."

Former Disney Chief Executive Bob Chapek had said the company opposed a bill formally known as the Parental Rights in Education Act. Critics called it the "Don't say gay" law.

Disney's lawsuit alleges that a newly formed DeSantis-appointed tourist board violated the company's contract rights, and did so without just compensation or due process. The company is asking the court to declare Florida's legislative action unlawful.

DeSantis has argued that Disney, which employs roughly 75,000 people in the Florida, had been operating with unfair advantages for decades.

"We are unaware of any legal right that a company has to operate its own government or maintain special privileges," DeSantis spokesman Jeremy Redfern said Wednesday.

DeSantis is currently traveling in Asia on a four-country trade mission.

Carlos Curbelo, a former U.S. Republican congressman from Miami, said DeSantis' attacks on Disney "made sense for a time."

"Now it’s coming across as petty and personal," Curbelo said. "Disney clearly detects that the governor is in a weaker position today and is going on offense for the first time in this conflict. What seemed like a political win for the governor is starting to become a liability.”

Before DeSantis appointees took over a state board that oversees Disney World, the company pushed through changes to the special tax district agreement that limit the board's action for decades.

Florida's new oversight board on Wednesday said Disney's plans for potential expansion of Disney World did not comply with state law, and declared that agreement void.

The Central Florida Tourism Oversight Board unanimously supported an attorney's findings of legal flaws in the developers' agreement Disney reached in February with a previous board, including a lack of proper public notice.

"What our lawyers have told us is, factually and legally, what they created is an absolute legal mess," said board Chairman Martin Garcia. "It will not work."

Disney announced its lawsuit minutes later.

The tussle could boost DeSantis' support among U.S. Republican voters, a Reuters/Ipsos poll found, but also hurt him among the wider electorate.

Seventy-three percent of respondents - including 82% of Democrats and 63% of Republicans - said they were less likely to support a political candidate who backs laws designed to punish a company for its political or cultural stances.

© 2023 Thomson/Reuters. All rights reserved.