Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don't you Trump fans ever get tired of this crap?

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

He hasn’t even announced and Trump is shitting his pants.

Trump, Kiss the Ring Ron.

Ron, Fuck off Loser.

I love it.

Trump still crying about 2020.
    So you'll vote Biden? RDS wouldn't be there if not for Trump. Whoever wins the primary will get my vote but I will vote for who I think is the better choice in the primary.
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,479
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

AOG said:

Culp, twice, Joe kent in this state alone were fully backed by Trump

Kent was taken out with the help of his own party. He’s going to win that seat in 2024.

That seat was a good example of what happens when you try to sell your lunatic MAGA to moderate-to-conservative voters.

Pop off when Kent wins
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2023
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Trump isn’t going to participate in the GOP debates. Nobody got his “approval.”

Courage!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,506
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump is unopposed at this point. Who should he debate?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Trumps endorsement was so powerful he lost the House and the Senate
    It worked for Ron in 2018

It's almost like 2020 was an anomaly

That needs to be avenged

Biden is looking back at 2020. He's running against ultra maga. Doesn't matter if its Trump or DeSantis
  • Options

Ask the RNC they’ve got Baer and Cavuto lined up but Trump is crying that they would “libel and abuse” him.

Of course his followers are now good with no debates. Cause they wouldn’t be nice to Trump.

He sounds like a scurred bitch. Just like Biden.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

No you got it all wrong. The people that lost did so because they didn’t ask for his support.

See Joe Kent.

Oh wait!
  • Options
    AOG said:

46XiJCAB said:

AOG said:

Kent was taken out with the help of his own party. He’s going to win that seat in 2024.

That seat was a good example of what happens when you try to sell your lunatic MAGA to moderate-to-conservative voters.

Pop off when Kent wins
    No it’s what happens when PACs from both sides drop mailers daily claiming Kent was a Bernie guy.

What makes Kent a lunatic.

Use your words dipshit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Ask the RNC they’ve got Baer and Cavuto lined up but Trump is crying that they would “libel and abuse” him.

Of course his followers are now good with no debates. Cause they wouldn’t be nice to Trump.

So who is he supposed to debate?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There have been dueling legal opinions about whether Florida’s existing “resign-to-run” law would apply to someone running for president or vice president. But GOP legislators have opted to remove any doubts with this legislative proposal.

“If there is ambiguity, and it’s been something that’s been talked about — especially ad nauseam since November if not longer — then let’s do it, let’s clarify it,” said Republican state Sen. Danny Burgess, the chair of the Senate Ethics and Elections Committee. “That way, should we be fortunate enough to have a president or vice president from Florida one day, we’ve cleared that air.”

The DeSantis campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The change by GOP legislators is likely to spark sharp criticism from Trump allies who had already been critical of lawmakers for discussing it previously. The Trump campaign earlier this month put out a statement zinging DeSantis over his recent travels and noted that he had resigned from his post in Congress while he was campaigning for governor the first time. Trump campaign spokesperson Steven Cheung called it a “massive flip-flop.”

Florida law currently requires anyone running for a new office to put in an irrevocable letter of resignation ahead of qualifying if the terms of the two offices overlap. The law was changed in 2007 to open the door for then-Gov. Charlie Crist to seek the vice presidency, but legislators reversed course in 2018 and added back a requirement that someone seeking federal office would have to submit their resignation letter ahead of the actual election.

The 2018 law did include a carve-out for someone whose term is about to end, but that would not apply to DeSantis, who was just reelected last year.

Right after DeSantis’s blowout reelection win, the state’s two legislative leaders said they were willing to alter the existing law in order to help a potential candidacy. But for the first seven weeks of this year’s legislative session, GOP legislators did not release any actual proposals.

The Senate on Tuesday afternoon released a nearly 100-page rewrite of this year’s election bills that spells out that the state’s qualifying requirements — including the resign-to-run provision — do not apply to those running for president and vice president.

• Options
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ron, Fuck off Loser.

I love it.

So you'll vote Biden? RDS wouldn't be there if not for Trump. Whoever wins the primary will get my vote but I will vote for who I think is the better choice in the primary.
    How many times do I have to say I’d vote for Trump over Biden. But I’d like my option to be better than choosing a shit sandwich over a crap sandwich.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

So who is he supposed to debate?
    No one according to Trump. Ask him, he’s the one crying like a bitch today.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

AOG said:

46XiJCAB said:

AOG said:

Pop off when Kent wins
    No it’s what happens when PACs from both sides drop mailers daily claiming Kent was a Bernie guy.

What makes Kent a lunatic.

Use your words dipshit.
    Very very very weak comeback
  • Options
    edited April 2023

SFGbob said:

That needs to be avenged

Biden is looking back at 2020. He's running against ultra maga. Doesn't matter if its Trump or DeSantis
    Trump is crying today about a “rigged” election in 2020.

If anyone thinks rehashing that is a winning strategy, they have shit for brains. Sorry, no one but the MAGA’s want to roll around in that slop again.

But once again it’s all about poor little Trump. Get the fuck over it and pull in the people who told you to fuck off in 2020.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ron, Fuck off Loser.

I love it.

How many times do I have to say I’d vote for Trump over Biden. But I’d like my option to be better than choosing a shit sandwich over a crap sandwich.
    you mean vote for the crap sandwich (trump) over the shit one (Biden)
    You had that backwards
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

That needs to be avenged

If anyone thinks rehashing that is a winning strategy, they have shit for brains. Sorry, no one but the MAGA’s want to roll around in that slop again.

But once again it’s all about poor little Trump. Get the fuck over it and pull in the people who told you to fuck off in 2020.
    I do

They'll do it again

And again

Ted knows

These motherfuckers need to be held to account
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,137
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

That needs to be avenged

Maybe your best post ever.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

That needs to be avenged

It's amazing a Trumptard can see through the fog to this
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

That needs to be avenged

How about you just give an honest critique of the lying POS criminal in the WH currently.