Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don't you Trump fans ever get tired of this crap?

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

@RaceBannon when you apply, maybe they will count your 100,000 posts on a trash board

I want to encourage you to not do this. Take a beat, then a walk, then sleep on it.

Race is relentless and you will feel as though you were at the Somme before it's over (and it never really is).
    he's the been the same for years.
    Race = board contributor. AOG = Dumber than a bag of hammers. Like the old Hitler argument, when a leftard starts talking about credentials, they have lost the argument. Perfect example is the dazzler with his mythical MBA and hypothetical law degree. Toss in his imaginary high school football career.
    It's not an old Hitler argument. I know smart people who did not attend college, but they don't knock it either.

Race can be a prick and ridicule CWU all he wants -- so long as he first graduates from any college.
    I can do whatever the fuck I want

They should have taught you that at CWU
    AOG misses the point that today the whole point of college is to make you do what they want. Scratch a leftist find a fascist.
    But AOG does what they want. He lacks the confidence and courage to think for himself

I don't actually have anything against college. It just wasn't for me. Modern education is a cult where the members assure each other that cutting off your dick is perfectly normal
    Take law school. If you treated the three years of law school as largely an apprenticeship to a qualified attorney you would get better attorneys. As it is, you learn a bunch of crap that you will never use and then you pass the bar and forget most of it. Then you go get a job. It took me about three years of practicing with a large CPA firm before I felt that I was now qualified to advise clients on business formation, the gamut of tax filings including partnerships, S Corps, consolidated returns, tax provisions for financial statements and how to buy and sell a business. I think that is largely true of most specialized businesses be it medical device sales person, commercial real estate sales and leasing, commercial law practice, estate planning, financial planning and investment advice all the way to licensed plumber, electrician, or general contracting on bidding jobs and getting them staffed. As far as I can tell, AOG after a suitable apprenticeship might qualify for walking dogs. On at a time. Certainly nothing remotely related to anything involving numbers and sh*t and how not to vote for dementia patients.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My apprenticeship was three years working as an installer. I've been running multi million dollar projects ever since. Nowadays job trailers are filled with college grads that can't run a deck rebuild.

I know that green energy is a scam and electric vehicles won't work because scaling out ideas is a specialty of mine. Apparently it can't be taught because a whole lot of educated people are clueless about it

I'm also on team 42 to nothing on being right the last three years.

AOG has been wrong on everything so he clings to a mythical piece of paper
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042
    It's like going to the police academy. Some book learing and role playing etc. Doesn't teach a lot of useful stuff. OJT is where it's at!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

My apprenticeship was three years working as an installer. I've been running multi million dollar projects ever since. Nowadays job trailers are filled with college grads that can't run a deck rebuild.

I know that green energy is a scam and electric vehicles won't work because scaling out ideas is a specialty of mine. Apparently it can't be taught because a whole lot of educated people are clueless about it

I'm also on team 42 to nothing on being right the last three years.

AOG has been wrong on everything so he clings to a mythical piece of paper

The left also can't communicate or debate using the written word. Derek is a published author. Someone without a college degree used to kill with Duckfighter Illustrated. All I get out of the dazzler, mello, JW and AOG is a word salad of lies and evasion.
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,489
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I don't think Race should go to college,and I never said he needed to that I recall. The point is he never earned the right to criticize since he couldn't hack it for whatever reason.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

I don't think Race should go to college,and I never said he needed to that I recall. The point is he never earned the right to criticize since he couldn't hack it for whatever reason.

Your reading comprehension is at a third grade level
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

He said he had better alternatives. I said you went to college and you learned that for some reason that a degree gives you some status. It doesn't. You get criticized because you are an uneducated, dishonest anti-American POS. You have had plenty of opportunities to engage in factual discussions and you are absolutely incapable of doing so.
  • Options

AOG said:

He said he had better alternatives. I said you went to college and you learned that for some reason that a degree gives you some status. It doesn't. You get criticized because you are an uneducated, dishonest anti-American POS. You have had plenty of opportunities to engage in factual discussions and you are absolutely incapable of doing so.
    The fact is that the far right and Trump appeal mostly to people that did not go to college and they lack the critical thinking skills. They do what you do, dole out insults.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

@RaceBannon when you apply, maybe they will count your 100,000 posts on a trash board

I want to encourage you to not do this. Take a beat, then a walk, then sleep on it.

Race is relentless and you will feel as though you were at the Somme before it's over (and it never really is).
    he's the been the same for years.
    Race = board contributor. AOG = Dumber than a bag of hammers. Like the old Hitler argument, when a leftard starts talking about credentials, they have lost the argument. Perfect example is the dazzler with his mythical MBA and hypothetical law degree. Toss in his imaginary high school football career.
    It's not an old Hitler argument. I know smart people who did not attend college, but they don't knock it either.

Race can be a prick and ridicule CWU all he wants -- so long as he first graduates from any college.
    Nobody fucking cares about your pathetic degree. College is a fucking scam and I hope no debt is ever relieved.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

AOG said:

The fact is that the far right and Trump appeal mostly to people that did not go to college and they lack the critical thinking skills. They do what you do, dole out insults.
    Again, what policies of the dementia patient do you support and what policies of Trump are you opposed to? It's not that hard if you have critical thinking skills. Not one of you leftards do when it comes to actual real world policies. When the Tug conservatives are 42-0 and you leftards are the zero, a critical thinker might engage in some intellectual introspection. But you never do, you just double down on stupid. You can take that as an insult, but it's a true statement.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

AOG said:

Is this feaux claim like your, "Most of Trump's midterm endoresements lost", claim? You are such a fucking moron. You don't happen to know someone who goes by the name owl do you?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

AOG said:

The stupid people here like you are leftist

I can do the math

I guess they didn't teach it at Central

Like I said you lack the brains to think for yourself so you cling to your tribe of paper hangers convinced of your intellectual superiority telling the world because people think you're a fucking moron

That's an insult Skippy.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Is this feaux claim like your, "Most of Trump's midterm endoresements lost", claim? You are such a fucking moron. You don't happen to know someone who goes by the name owl do you?

It's right here on a Gallup poll, white/college approval of Trump in '17 was 41%, but 60% if you didn't graduate.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042
    edited April 2023
    AOG said:

AOG said:

Good Lord! College no longer teaches shit. Hasn't for some time. I always enjoyed beating two PHD holders in every promotional test I took.

A degree these days doesn't mean shit. I had to teach many college grads how to write a report.

You should have gotten a degree in something other than interpretive LGBTQ++FHDV47!%&# dance.

• Options
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

It's right here on a Gallup poll, white/college approval of Trump in '17 was 41%, but 60% if you didn't graduate.
    Oh a pole you say?
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Oh a pole you say?
    Because everyone knows people that didn't graduate from college are soooooo much smarter
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,081
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

Culp, twice, Joe kent in this state alone were fully backed by Trump

Congrats, you voted for Inslee three times.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

You should have attended a school that could have helped you understand the difference between education and indoctrination.