Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW’s Path to Pac12 Championship

Comments

• BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011

haie said:

Yeah, after looking at the decision tree of dreck that is the result of UW dropping two road games in a row, FTX U needs to beat UCLA. However if UCLA loses this weekend they might not care and quit on Chip.

UCLA could implode, but Charbonnet is a really good RB and UCLA can put up some points on USC. DTR is having a big season too and has been very efficient. USC is 8th in the PAC 12 in rush defense so hopefully Charbonnet has a big game.

Tough game to predict. I don’t think USC is all that good. Arizona was only down 2 going into the 4th vs USC. Both teams have a lot on the line and hopefully UCLA is fired up after blowing it vs Arizona last week.

Edit: I’m an idiot and just realized we want USC to win. The reality is, the ASU loss fucked us and it’s gonna be tough to sneak in there.

Finishing 11-2 and in the top 10 after a bowl win would be a hell of a season.
    If USC wins, UW has no chance to make the championship game.
    Why?

If USC beats UCLA, UCLA has 3 conference losses and moves behind 10-2 UW

If Oregon beats Utah, then losses to Oregon State, they fall behind UW

Utah and UW would be tied at 2 conference losses, but UW would have the win vs the best common opponent (Oregon)

No one has been able to articulate how it wouldnt be UW vs USC in this scenario
    Oregon would also have two loses, so that is a three way tie.

Common opponent are UCLA, OSU, everyone went 1-1 against them.

Combined win percentage in conference games of conference opponents (ie, strength of conference schedule)

Oregon played 7-2 Utah , weshington played 4-5 Asu. We get eliminated here.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,507 Swaye's Wigwam
    Bread said:

haie said:

Yeah, after looking at the decision tree of dreck that is the result of UW dropping two road games in a row, FTX U needs to beat UCLA. However if UCLA loses this weekend they might not care and quit on Chip.

UCLA could implode, but Charbonnet is a really good RB and UCLA can put up some points on USC. DTR is having a big season too and has been very efficient. USC is 8th in the PAC 12 in rush defense so hopefully Charbonnet has a big game.

Tough game to predict. I don’t think USC is all that good. Arizona was only down 2 going into the 4th vs USC. Both teams have a lot on the line and hopefully UCLA is fired up after blowing it vs Arizona last week.

Edit: I’m an idiot and just realized we want USC to win. The reality is, the ASU loss fucked us and it’s gonna be tough to sneak in there.

Why?

Utah and UW would be tied at 2 conference losses, but UW would have the win vs the best common opponent (Oregon)

Combined win percentage in conference games of conference opponents (ie, strength of conference schedule)

That is such fucking bullshit. It should be based on head to head results
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,138

Bread said:

haie said:

Why?

So we ? are back to Utah beating oregon and @ruffalosoldier beating UTES? JFC
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,507 Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

Bread said:

haie said:

Why?

So we ? are back to Utah beating oregon and @ruffalosoldier beating UTES? JFC
    Silver lining is this might be the difference between destroying UCF in the Cotton Bowl, and losing by 21 to Michigan in the Rose

Lipo
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

haie said:

bigcc said:

haie said:

We can only play USC (replacing Oregon as the #2 seed), the two threads of results we need are both unlikely to happen.

What did the chart get wrong to where we couldn't play Utah? Not being facetious, I'm genuinely curious.

Ugh, I thought it was common knowledge that we need beavlet to win out, UCLA to lose out, and Oregon to beat Utah (and obviously lose to beavlet). The alternate thread is Colorado beats Utah which isn't happening.

So it looked like SC against UW in 1 scenario was all that was possible. Then again it's Twitter.
    It's a rivalry game, anything can happen!
    Throw out the records?
    EwaDawg said:

* Here's how diaper donniehillary can still win....or at least avoid execution for being the worst and most destructive traitor in the history of the US

Fixed. And, you're welcome.

BTW he lost to Brandon (majority and electoral - think about that) and Hillary in popular vote. Hth
    Someone has a sore pussy. You Ok EweDawg?

EwaDawg said:

* Here's how diaper donniehillary can still win....or at least avoid execution for being the worst and most destructive traitor in the history of the US

BTW he lost to Brandon (majority and electoral - think about that) and Hillary in popular vote. Hth
    Sorry. Sometimes I forget my size. I'll take it slower next time and use lube.
    EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Calm down turbo. Didn’t realize you were so easily triggered.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,425 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

But they will still respect us
    Let’s ask @creepycoug
    *Ahem

We? Respect Ted Bundy who if you didn't know, was a Husky.

#fighton
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987

haie said:

That's just in your head. Or is it in my head?

Is someone giving head?

What are we? talking about?
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter
    in the Bible they used to give head

edited November 2022

haie said:

Is someone giving head?

DaMoan was wishing she had just given head.
    EwaDawg said:

haie said:

Is someone giving head?

DaMoan was wishing she had just given head.
    “You said something about Hilary! But Trump! My pussy hurts “ - EweDawg
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,948 Founders Club

haie said:

Why?

Once again, I didn’t make it but @TheChart says UW can only get in with a USC loss against UCLA. I thought the same thing but the tie breakers get weird.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,545 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Why?

Once again, I didn’t make it but @TheChart says UW can only get in with a USC loss against UCLA. I thought the same thing but the tie breakers get weird.
    All over the internet UW can only get in if SC is the #1 seed.

Who knows. Don't even care, don't lose to ASU. They were pussies that day compared to what they were Saturday.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,948 Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

Why?

All over the internet UW can only get in if SC is the #1 seed.

Who knows. Don't even care, don't lose to ASU. They were pussies that day compared to what they were Saturday.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

You didn’t? Say the word Trump and Ewa starts melting

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

You didn’t? Say the word Trump and Ewa starts melting
    Since (by your definition) being triggered is the opposite of fellating (and swallowing) the worst potus in the history of the United States then I'll gladly accept that. At least a percentage or two of the morons (some weren't stupid just evil) who enabled him to nearly destroy America came to their senses in the mid-terms. And, BTW, please take it to the tug where diaper donnie supporters (and supporters of his ilk) go to pleasure and console (perhaps even corn hole) each other.

Thanks for the shout out.