Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WTF is Climate Change?

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,675 Founders Club

Cool picture bro. You still lied about what I said. Liberals lie, its who they are

Maybe, "maybe", I was bit harsh on you. But you still think the sample size is some kind of significant obstacle even though scientists have been able to put it into context of the greater period.

All the studies on the actual physical process of global warming are consistent with the climate data. The stats don't lie.
    No, you lied.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I don't care. No one can do a fucking thing about it one way or the other. It's just a matter of who gets rich off it.

Clean, renewable, energy solutions.

Hth
    Like I said. It's a matter of who gets rich off it. We can do all we want in terms of shifting away for cheap carbon based energy to more expensive sources and it won't make any significant difference. It will hurt the poor though. It's the same song. Get rich on the backs of the middle and poor classes.
    "Heats woodchips". Lol

Yeah, wood burning furnace to produce energy. There's a fucking solution.
  • "Heats woodchips". Lol

Yeah, wood burning furnace to produce energy. There's a fucking solution.

And the weak minded show their true colors.

Don't understand the biomass process at all.

Don't seem to want to.

Lightweights.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2014

Yes you're way too brilliant for us despite the fact that you've accomplished nothing and are living off your parents spouting nonsense. Way to go pat on the head and all that

Lose the argument, attack me.

Thought you were better than that.

Yes you're way too brilliant for us despite the fact that you've accomplished nothing and are living off your parents spouting nonsense. Way to go pat on the head and all that

So calling someone weak minded isn't an attack? Looks like you had already lost by your own words.

But you're too smart for me.
  • Yes you're way too brilliant for us despite the fact that you've accomplished nothing and are living off your parents spouting nonsense. Way to go pat on the head and all that

So calling someone weak minded isn't an attack? Looks like you had already lost by your own words.

Weak minded in the context of the argument you bring to the table.

You can't seem to get past my personal situation when assessing my argument.

Sad, really.

Weak minded in the context of the argument you bring to the table.

You can't seem to get past my personal situation when assessing my argument.

Sad, really.
    There are pages of the destruction of your arguments. Why do you feel this need to lie all the time? You started attacking because of that. Don't blame me for pointing out the gaping holes in your logic. I'm just a weak minded dude who can't keep up with your massive intellect.
  • "Gaping holes in my logic"

Citation needed.

You never took on the plan I outlined in this thread other than grossly misunderstanding how biomass works, and claiming I lied, which I didn't.

Still waiting for your plan btw.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    As an impartial observer I'll award CollegeDoog the victory.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,002

Good. I trust the guys that have skin in the game and have succeeded in life over some moron screaming Koch brothers. CollegeDoog is d2d all the way

Still no plan either

Let's trust big oil execs?

Did you really just say that?

Your take on climate change is laughable.

First you say that the science is dishonest because the earth is billions of years old.

Wouldn't the scientists have thought of that and accounted for it? But someone in real estate surely knows better about what is scientifically honest.

My plan (the plan of the educated masses that embrace the science) has always been to invest in clean/renewable solutions while easing off fossil fuels like coal and crude oil. Natural gas, which burns much cleaner than other fossil fuels, should be what we rely on in the intermittent process, as the US has a domestic abundance.

For every Solyndra there's a Tesla. You have to buy a ticket to win the raffle.

The tropical regions of the oceans swallow the equivalent of 170 billion barrels of oil in solar megajoules daily, more than enough to power the United States for years. Solar is by far the biggest potential resource we could tap into, and it is imperative that we find ways to make the sun > energy process more efficient.

There are tidal, hydrogen, nuclear, hydroelectric, geothermal, biomass, and biofuel options that are still being researched.

Middlebury College gets nearly all of its power from our Biomass plant, which heats woodchips to create energy. As a result we are on pace to become carbon neutral in 2016.

The options are out there and desperately need funding in order to advance.

The big oil companies are fixed on continuing their massively profitable oil production and ignore these alternatives.

That's why they spend millions on lobbying annually.

But by all means let's trust Koch Industries to lead us into the world of alternative energies.

"lol"

they're right. until you can reign in China and southeast Asia in general, and a bunch of other places, it's a waste of time focusing your ire on American profits. total .......... waste ............ of .............. time.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Shit. Unleashed. Belongs.

You're playing checkers.

As an impartial observer I'll award CollegeDoog the victory.

Fuck

I thought I was #Winning

Shit. Unleashed. Belongs.

I know you're being sarcastic but this is unleashed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2014

The citation is several threads that exposed your lack of logic. That was evident from my last post and why you switched to attack mode.

I did take on your plan - burning wood on a global scale is not the answer.

LOL I conceded it's not the answer on a global scale but said it was an example how sustainable energy is possible in locales. I also detailed the other alternatives like solar, tidal, geothermal, etc., but you ignored those. Turns out there's much more potential energy in renewables than there is in carbon based fuels.

My plan has also been clearly delineated in thread after thread. We need the efficient carbon found in oil and natural gas, we need to keep it affordable for people to use. The market will adjust to alternatives when they make sense for the market.

I said we need to ease off of it sooner rather than later. Natural gas is what we need to focus on as the process is moved forward because it burns much cleaner than other carbon based fuels image

I'm not the one advocating that we make what we have unaffordable without having anything to replace it that will actually work.

That's not what I'm advocating either, but I'm not surprised you missed that. People read what they want to read.

America leads the world in energy, environment, and technology and I'm comfortable with that. You response was a wood burning at a college in Vermont. I guess I'm just too weak minded to see how that is anything other than a local thing that I have no issue with per se, but it is no solution to the global demand for energy.

Again, you ignore the other alternatives presented and focus on my example thinking I intended it on a global scale. Wrong.

The fact that this world wide alarmist climate religion is focused squarely on the USA when its the developing world that is dirty as we were a century ago leads me to think it is quite possible there is an ulterior motive here by the usual anti capitalist suspects that have been trying to undermine America for a century now.

IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY TO TAKE DOWN BIG OIL!!!1!!!!1!

You need the plan. We need efficient energy, carbon provides that, America makes it cleaner all the time. Until you come up with something better there is no need to sit around crying about it. We all benefit from it. Admit it.

It's also causing global warming and is a finite resource which we will run out of within the next century. We need MORE efficient energy that will last longer.

This is about the 23rd time I've said the same thing, If you don't get it then check yourself.

My work in this thread is done. Don't take it personally. The slopes are calling.