Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WTF is Climate Change?

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

This thread needs a dose of 007duck's "This Little War Between You Two Is Getting Old" WWII meme.

And then, to DIAFF.

This is the only good thread I have ever started. Don't kill it with fire (unless it's sustainable wood chip fire).
    Disagree.

Thanks for that flashback. I HAD been drinking heavily. I even bumped it for great justice!
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,966

The citation is several threads that exposed your lack of logic. That was evident from my last post and why you switched to attack mode.

I did take on your plan - burning wood on a global scale is not the answer.

My plan has also been clearly delineated in thread after thread. We need the efficient carbon found in oil and natural gas, we need to keep it affordable for people to use. The market will adjust to alternatives when they make sense for the market.

I'm not the one advocating that we make what we have unaffordable without having anything to replace it that will actually work.

America leads the world in energy, environment, and technology and I'm comfortable with that. You response was a wood burning at a college in Vermont. I guess I'm just too weak minded to see how that is anything other than a local thing that I have no issue with per se, but it is no solution to the global demand for energy.

The fact that this world wide alarmist climate religion is focused squarely on the USA when its the developing world that is dirty as we were a century ago leads me to think it is quite possible there is an ulterior motive here by the usual anti capitalist suspects that have been trying to undermine America for a century now.

You need the plan. We need efficient energy, carbon provides that, America makes it cleaner all the time. Until you come up with something better there is no need to sit around crying about it. We all benefit from it. Admit it.

This is about the 23rd time I've said the same thing, If you don't get it then check yourself.

Holy Sh!t that is a beatdown on an epic level...
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,966
    Interesting thread...sorry I missed out on all the fun.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

There will be plenty more as long as ObamaDrone CollegeDoog is around.

I'm surprised more people didn't rally around him. Surely we have some Sounders fans on this bored.
  • Most people don't find it worth their time to engage with fucktards.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Swaye said:

I'm surprised more people didn't rally around him. Surely we have some Sounders fans on this bored.
    He had it under control. Race and Damone sounded like the 50ish upper middle class worthless whites that they are.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Swaye said:

He had it under control. Race and Damone sounded like the 50ish upper middle class worthless whites that they are.
    Stop sucking CollegeDoogs dick.
  • Swaye said:

Stop sucking Exxon Mobil's dick.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,677 Founders Club
    edited January 2014

Swaye said:

At least I know I'm free

Swaye said:

Homophobe.

Swaye said:

Stop sucking Exxon Mobil's dick.
    Are you new? Seems like it. You might might to send IrishDawg a PM.
    Can we get someone that's half as creative as Race? Damone ain't cutting it.
    This thread is borderline legendary. It's the highlight of my poasting life. I think I am now done. Fags rejoice.

If you weren't new, you would know I'm only 5% as creative as Race. 50% has NEVER been on the table. Catch a clue and GET A LIFE!!!!1!!!!

If you weren't new, you would know I'm only 5% as creative as Race. 50% has NEVER been on the table. Catch a clue and GET A LIFE!!!!1!!!!
    I couldn't remember if it was 5 or 10.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Bottom line - we need more windfarms to offset our carbon footprint

My Kittitas County drunk uncle is bringing home the bacon on a new land lease to some schmucks from California

He says he's gone green with a smile

If you cant beat the commies, at least profit off of 'em

Finally, a global warming spokesperson we can all get behind.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,002
    I don't know, but it's making my pussy itch like fucking crazy, and the Vagisil isn't even fucking touching it.

I think it's because of global warming. You know, the humidity and everything ... down there. It's like a fucking cheese factory.