Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Taylor Rapp

Comments

• AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,969
    Baseman said:

I’m not gonna shit all over Rapp until I hear from someone other than @MisterEm that he indeed chose to sit out.

He sat out. His decision. Both parties asked to keep it under wraps. It affected our defense.

The end.
    I’m fine with that in the Cheez-It bowl, but the Rose Bowl is soft serve.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,160
    MisterEm said:

I’m not gonna shit all over Rapp until I hear from someone other than @MisterEm that he indeed chose to sit out.

Way to twist fuck face.

I shared what I heard from real Dwags, not PGOS.

This was not my opinion...but that of two Husky DB greats who watched the last 3 days of practice.

Also, Shane said the RB practices were all soft. .. Rapp or no Rapp.
    Just read your post that you heard it on Softy’s show. Definitely a disgrace by Rapp.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,823
    I could have swore rapp was in for the first series????
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    I heard not injured. Chose not to play. I didnt believe it. I was wrong.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,160
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

Way to twist fuck face.

I shared what I heard from real Dwags, not PGOS.

This was not my opinion...but that of two Husky DB greats who watched the last 3 days of practice.

Also, Shane said the RB practices were all soft. .. Rapp or no Rapp.
    Just read your post that you heard it on Softy’s show. Definitely a disgrace by Rapp.
    Fuck Softy. Hes a BCC faggot. Real dwags cant stand him.

Softy was butthurt when Shane and Lawyer broke it down for him at the alumni tailgate.

"Business Dave. All business."
    So it wasn’t the show and you’re passing along secondhand info? Then I’m back on the fuck off train until someone other than your drunkass confirms it.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,969
    Crappy business decision as a big game against OSU would’ve helped his stock. Now question marks? Who did he ever play? Great talent but never played great talent? Rhetorically, of course....
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839