Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Taylor Rapp

Comments

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fuck every asshole in here who shits on one of the best players and ambassadors for the program under Pete based on fucking rumors.

Even if he did sit out I can't blame him for not wanting to risk an injury in a game we had no chance to win with Brownsocks under center.

This game was a fucking rape where the score was prettied up in garbage time, just like the Penn State game.

You want someone to blame? Start with Petersen and Browning, then maybe Hamdan. You're all fags.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TTJ said:

If he decided weeks ago to sit this one out, why was he out there trying to warm up? There’s gotta be more to this story.

It's pretty simple - Lake/Peterman didn't want to signal to Urban the gaping hole in the defense prior to the game.

It still only took Urbs about 3 plays to figure it out.

Conspiracy theory that Peterman helped concoct the 'gameday decision' angle.

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Part of my post is that a bunch of you guys think you know more than you really do.

I'm not going to bash a kid who might legitimately be injured. And for you guys saying play through it, what would it have done to his stock if he was unable to cut and cover effectively against their explosive O and looked like a fool.

WE Don't KNOW for sure, so I'm not jumping to drunk conclusions.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

Part of my post is that a bunch of you guys think you know more than you really do.

I'm not going to bash a kid who might legitimately be injured. And for you guys saying play through it, what would it have done to his stock if he was unable to cut and cover effectively against their explosive O and looked like a fool.

So you're saying you can't say anything without proof in hand?

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

It’s ok, I will for you
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited January 2019

I don't know. I understand protecting your investment. But if I was Taylor I think it would nag at me the rest of my life, that I turned down a chance to play in a Rose Bowl.

His nag will be eased by the millions he will make starting in September of this year.

With that said.

Fuck him.