Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kyle Patterson, 3* 2019 TE, Gilbert (Perry), AZ (OFFERED - 12/2/18)

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    I was under the impression it's results based. I don't care how they get here as long as they get here and produce.

He developed Dissly Dawg, Sample will get drafted, got black beast, got Otton, Kizer, Culp.

What are we even talking about?!
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Doogles said:

I was under the impression it's results based. I don't care how they get here as long as they get here and produce.

He developed Dissly Dawg, Sample will get drafted, got black beast, got Otton, Kizer, Culp.

What are we even talking about?!

DO BOTH!!!! He’s done a great job with guys! I want to see him with guys that he misses every year, but sadly he can’t get them.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Should I be concerned that we can’t get a visit out of either TE committed to USC who doesn’t have a TE coach and is about to hire an OC who doesn’t use TEs?

the mystique of USC is still appealing to most kids down there.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Meek said:

Should I be concerned that we can’t get a visit out of either TE committed to USC who doesn’t have a TE coach and is about to hire an OC who doesn’t use TEs?

Paopao is garbage.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Meek said:

Paopao is garbage.
    and that
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Why would people pay dawgman and Ruth when they didn’t even know this kid existed. And I said we were likely to offer 10 days ago?

🤔
    Stalin appreciates all the donations so DDY can spread all the tbsing info
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    His film looks good to me. Couple years in the weight room and he could be a stud. Good offer.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

His film looks good to me. Couple years in the weight room and he could be a stud. Good offer.

Kid is fine, but what option is he on the coaches board? 8 or 10

I mean: it's fine. He'll be good for us.

Meanwhile a team that doesn't have a TE coach has the top 2 on the West Coast.
    Who cares? This kid has just as much NFL potential as those guys do. Paopao does a great job coaching his guys up. Watch this kid go to UW and get drafted ahead of those USC TE's.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,839 Swaye's Wigwam

Why would people pay dawgman and Ruth when they didn’t even know this kid existed. And I said we were likely to offer 10 days ago?

🤔
    Can I give you an oily reach around instead of payment?
    edited December 2018

I mean: it's fine. He'll be good for us.

Meanwhile a team that doesn't have a TE coach has the top 2 on the West Coast.
    Who cares? This kid has just as much NFL potential as those guys do. Paopao does a great job coaching his guys up. Watch this kid go to UW and get drafted ahead of those USC TE's.
    Delete your account.
    White TE's are white TE's dude. There's little to no separation between this kid and Jude Wolfe and Ethan Rae who UW never even offered. They block and catch easy little short to mid range passes. Will Dissly was a 2-star.