Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyle Patterson, 3* 2019 TE, Gilbert (Perry), AZ (OFFERED - 12/2/18)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2018

I don't get the bitching about Paopao? Everybody loved Will Dissly who was a lightly recruited 2-star WTE (granted was recruited to play D-line). Everybody loves Cade Otton who was a lightly recruited 3-star WTE. Paopao goes after another lightly recruited WTE who's taller and longer than both those guys and you guys are bitching? What a bunch of fucking star chasers. Like a said before, white TE's are white TE's. They mostly block and run simple routes over the middle or banana routes in the flat. It's not that hard to find these guys. You can be a shit recruiter and still recruit future NFL TE's as long as you know how to coach them up which Paopao does.

There are zero super star TE's on the West coast in this class. There is no star TE recruit that Paopao should have gotten that he didn't. The 4-star white TE's like Wolfe and Rae are just the ones that played for higher profile teams in Cali and are more physically mature in high school than others but it all evens out in college. This kid has an NFL frame. In two years, when he's 6'6 260, nobody will be bitching. Who gives a fuck if he's a further down the board recruit if he's still talented and turns out to be good?

As long as Paopao keeps recruiting good players whether they're high-profile recruits or not and keeps developing them into NFL guys he can stay.

Here’s an idea you fucking stupid piece of shit: get a dynamic athlete who can run routes and block!!1!!!!1!1!1!!!! Wow a true revelation. BallzFS.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

I don't get the bitching about Paopao? Everybody loved Will Dissly who was a lightly recruited 2-star WTE (granted was recruited to play D-line). Everybody loves Cade Otton who was a lightly recruited 3-star WTE. Paopao goes after another lightly recruited WTE who's taller and longer than both those guys and you guys are bitching? What a bunch of fucking star chasers. Like a said before, white TE's are white TE's. They mostly block and run simple routes over the middle or banana routes in the flat. It's not that hard to find these guys. You can be a shit recruiter and still recruit future NFL TE's as long as you know how to coach them up which Paopao does.

There are zero super star TE's on the West coast in this class. There is no star TE recruit that Paopao should have gotten that he didn't. The 4-star white TE's like Wolfe and Rae are just the ones that played for higher profile teams in Cali and are more physically mature in high school than others but it all evens out in college. This kid has an NFL frame. In two years, when he's 6'6 260, nobody will be bitching. Who gives a fuck if he's a further down the board recruit if he's still talented and turns out to be good?

As long as Paopao keeps recruiting good players whether they're high-profile recruits or not and keeps developing them into NFL guys he can stay.

Here’s an idea you fucking stupid piece of shit: recruit a dynamic athlete who can run routes and block!!1!!!!1!1!1!!!! Wow a true revelation. BallzFS.
    This kid has the talent to do that. Just needs to add weight and strength. He's smooth as a receiver and has some nice wiggle with the ball in his hands. Like I said, there is no Hunter Bryant star TE on the West coast in this class. They are all primarily big, blocking WTE type guys. Foskey was a Buck recruit for UW so he doesn't count. It is what it is. This kid will be a solid pick up with NFL potential.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Here’s an idea you fucking stupid piece of shit: get a dynamic athlete who can run routes and block!!1!!!!1!1!1!!!! Wow a true revelation. BallzFS.
    It’s hard
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Translation "I'm bad at logic"

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT FUCKFACE.
    Hi my name is Dennis. I have a hard on for Will Dissly and Cade Otton but when UW recruits another WTE just like them I think Paopao should be fired. I then claim to be logical.
    I love and abide you. But JFC.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,946
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hi my name is Dennis. I have a hard on for Will Dissly and Cade Otton but when UW recruits another WTE just like them I think Paopao should be fired. I then claim to be logical.
    Do you listen to the pods? Once they become dawgs Dennis accepts them as members of the fam except for brownsocks.

Regardless of WTE OR BTE, moving to the 18th option is not acceptable.

Two part job, recruit the best fucking players “star chase” and develop talent.

He is doing half his job... in my job I have a 6M budget to hit. If I do 1/2 of that, not only will I be out of a job but most likely a lot of other people.

Maybe real life application will connect the dots for you.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Do you listen to the pods? Once they become dawgs Dennis accepts them as members of the fam except for brownsocks.

He is doing half his job... in my job I have a 6M budget to hit. If I do 1/2 of that, not only will I be out of a job but most likely a lot of other people.

Was Cade Otton one of our top targets? No. We wanted Bryant and Colby Parkinson and whiffed on Parkinson so we settled for Otton. Who gives a fuck? Otton is good. You guys are exaggerating how many guys Paopao has whiffed on. He whiffed on Wolfe and Archer and that's it. Foskey was a Buck recruit. Ethan Rae was never offered and has already torn his ACL twice in high school, we don't want him. Is there anything about Wolfe and Archer that suggests they are better prospects than this kid? No.

Patterson is big and can block and at 6'6 will be a nice red zone target to throw to. TE recruiting is not that fucking serious. I'm fine with high expectations but this is just being unreasonable. Patterson could easily develop into a better player than Wolfe and Archer. A couple years in the weight room getting bigger, stronger, faster and he could be our version of Colby Parkinson.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Meek said:

Was Cade Otton one of our top targets? No. We wanted Bryant and Colby Parkinson and whiffed on Parkinson so we settled for Otton. Who gives a fuck? Otton is good. You guys are exaggerating how many guys Paopao has whiffed on. He whiffed on Wolfe and Archer and that's it. Foskey was a Buck recruit. Ethan Rae was never offered and has already torn his ACL twice in high school, we don't want him. Is there anything about Wolfe and Archer that suggests they are better prospects than this kid? No.

Patterson is big and can block and at 6'6 will be a nice red zone target to throw to. TE recruiting is not that fucking serious. I'm fine with high expectations but this is just being unreasonable. Patterson could easily develop into a better player than Wolfe and Archer. A couple years in the weight room getting bigger, stronger, faster and he could be our version of Colby Parkinson.
    Dennis already proved that we know he’ll develop into a better player than Wolfe will but will he develop into a better player than Wolfe would if Wolfe were here. No.
    OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS CAPABLE OF THINKING THAT INVOLVES TWO STEPS?!?!?!

WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF MEGA-GENIUS?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • Options
    Meek said:

Dennis already proved that we know he’ll develop into a better player than Wolfe will but will he develop into a better player than Wolfe would if Wolfe were here. No.
    You don't know that! Wolfe is pretty maxed out. High school man-child. This kid is all upside.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @Baseman That's your problem. You think he's an inferior prospect because he has three-stars next to his name and would think he's superior if he had 4-stars. You have no mind of your own. You're a sheep following star rankings and jumping on a bandwagon. Look at Cade Otton's offer sheet. Drew Sample chose UW over offers from Boise State and Oregon State you fucking idiot. Will Dissly had zero Pac-12 offers until UW offered late. You can easily find NFL talent at TE that isn't rated 4-stars.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m so confused by 81% of what you post. In this, you touched on zero of what I said in your rebuttal and instead continued your incoherent babbling about God knows what.

I finally started enjoying you when you went at moistduck but he’s too dumb to realize he’s not banned.

Typically this is where you respond to the post your “quoting” but this was one of your 81%’s and I can’t make magic with giant piles of shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

@Baseman That's your problem. You think he's an inferior prospect because he has three-stars next to his name and would think he's superior if he had 4-stars. You have no mind of your own. You're a sheep following star rankings and jumping on a bandwagon. Look at Cade Otton's offer sheet. Drew Sample chose UW over offers from Boise State and Oregon State you fucking idiot. Will Dissly had zero Pac-12 offers until UW offered late. You can easily find NFL talent at TE that isn't rated 4-stars.

Ok, maybe, but this is about pop whiffing on top options. No one questions his talent development skills BUT AGAIN, two part job.

Better talent with development trumps ok talent with development.

If you can’t agree with this I can’t help you.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Burn this bitch down
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I don't like it when Dennis and ballzdeep are fighting.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited December 2018

He’s UW’s 5th choice. Foskey. Wolfe. Archer. Martinez..HTH

It won’t