Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyle Patterson, 3* 2019 TE, Gilbert (Perry), AZ (OFFERED - 12/2/18)

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Boner, Paop and Bobby Greggy should be toast.

If we get rid of Boner, who will take over as our resident poon hound?

PGOS
    PGOS responses are on chin autopilot for me
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club
    guntlove said:

I had a great call with @CoachPaopao last night too. And I’m also blessed and fired up to have been offered a full ride to play tight end at the University of Washington!!!1!1!}|!

I’m 5”11, 175lbs, and I’ve never actually played football before. I don’t have any stars YET and I’m nearly 40 years old, but I’m a fast learner and I try super hard! Coach admitted I wasn’t their first option... actually I was option 946. But after 1-945 turned coach down, it was my turn. Next Man Up as coach likes to say! Can’t wait to be DWAG!!
    YBFE
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    I just want guys who want to be Dawgs. Will Dissly was a 2-star.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    He's 6'6, blocks with a mean streak and doesn't go down after first second and sometimes third contact. I like him better than Archer anyways. He'll be just as good as a Dissly, Sample or Otton. No need to worry.

GO DAWGS.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,948
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

ZoneUW said:

Domicillo said:

ZoneUW said:

He's 6'6, blocks with a mean streak and doesn't go down after first second and sometimes third contact. I like him better than Archer anyways. He'll be just as good as a Dissly, Sample or Otton. No need to worry.

GO DAWGS.

Another alt Ballz?
    Not Ballz, but you can find my twitter @ZoneUW
    I’m good
    Grundle quit being so mean to the new guys or I’m gonna catch you and punch you in your ovaries until you bleed out your vag4.

But seriously @ZoneUW I’ve quickly learned of a few things you need to do as a newbie. One involves main lining bleach, another involves bungee jumping off aurora (without the bungee), and last, meeting @Swaye at this sleez ass motel on Broadway. Bring another guy, lots of blow, and ignore the cameras and excessive black all leather outfits.

If you survive this, please return to posting, if not, well... 👋
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

ZoneUW said:

Domicillo said:

ZoneUW said:

GO DAWGS.

Another alt Ballz?
    I’m good
    Grundle quit being so mean to the new guys or I’m gonna catch you and punch you in your ovaries until you bleed out your vag4.

But seriously @ZoneUW I’ve quickly learned of a few things you need to do as a newbie. One involves main lining bleach, another involves bungee jumping off aurora (without the bungee), and last, meeting @Swaye at this sleez ass motel on Broadway. Bring another guy, lots of blow, and ignore the cameras and excessive black all leather outfits.

Pressing
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

ZoneUW said:

Domicillo said:

ZoneUW said:

GO DAWGS.

Another alt Ballz?
    I’m good
    Chucklingidiamin.gif
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,989
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ZoneUW said:

GO DAWGS.

Otton is more athletic than any of those guys. He is actually a black tight end and if you can't see that I can't help you. You only call him wte because of his skin color.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

ZoneUW said:

Domicillo said:

ZoneUW said:

GO DAWGS.

Another alt Ballz?
    I’m good

Doubtful
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    ZoneUW said:

Domicillo said:

ZoneUW said:

GO DAWGS.

Another alt Ballz?
    How do you feel about big backs?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    ZoneUW said:

Domicillo said:

ZoneUW said:

GO DAWGS.

Another alt Ballz?
    @Tequilla alt?

Just kidding, clearly @Jack_Cobra
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

ZoneUW said:

Domicillo said:

ZoneUW said:

GO DAWGS.

Another alt Ballz?
    @Tequilla alt?

Just kidding, clearly @Jack_Cobra

• Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I see another Mark Bruener in this croot
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker