Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Melania ...

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

"Both speeches vacuous & facile."

Chincredibled for vacuous and facile.

Can you tell me what those words mean?
    Of course, and they fit the context. In fact they apply to the majority of the posts in this bored.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

topdawgnc said:

I'd hit it, but why is an immigrant with zero useful skills speaking for the GOP?

Zero useful skills?

Are you fucking kidding me?

A piece of ass like that has all sorts of useful skills ...

If you didn't like cock you'd realize that.
    Those skills serve one micropenis.
    Toppy thought Palin was HAWT too.
    Since you like Boys I'll forgive you for this. But Palin is Hawt!!!
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

@Tequilla holy fuck. That radio person you were listening to bashing the Oregon newspaper. Do you really think that person is fair and balanced? Do you think they don't omit facts to make the conservative argument? Do you actually think fox news is fair and balanced?

1) the article was written by the AP ... the article is the article ... you can't tell me it isn't funny to see those comments from the Oregon governor

2) I've said elsewhere that Fox News does a general disservice with their bias

3) I want data and facts with my news that allows me to form my opinions off of not only the data but my general observations (does the data confirm or deny)

4) I do find it amusing as well to hear people say that they think Obama is a good president and when pressed to name 1 thing he has done that they have liked defaults into he looks good in a suit and therefore looks Presidential
    4) passed a bill to insure over 10 million people. Killed bin ladin. Got us out of 2 wars. Decreased the federal deficit faster than any president. 7 straight years of economic growth. Lower unemployment than any time under Reagan's presidency.

He's done some stupid shit, but he's far from the worst president too.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dhdawg said:

Tequilla said:

Disagree on CNN. They're very partisan and doing exactly what I would expect them to. Your last sentence is spot on.

They definitely lean left ... there's no question on that.

Trump's campaign talks about fragments in Melania's speech yet everybody now is saying that they aren't saying anything ... people see what they want to see. The reality is that we don't know the story yet ... everything else is speculation at this point.
    CNN leans left? Bullshit. They always try to be neutral over objective which isn't journalism. Even then they probably do criticize republicans more than democrats because the Republican party, or at least a large part of it is just that retarded and crazy
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    AlCzervik said:

NOC Tequila. CNN and MSNBC have one goal. Make damn sure the narrative stays in Hillary Clinton's camp. Melania's speech is a distraction, plain and simple. It's the red meat they were looking for to move the conversation from domestic and foreign security to a tabloid issue.

Jesus you're fucking stupid. This is way more than a "distraction." This dumb (but very hot) bitch is a direct reflection of the mutual disasters that are Trump's campaign and the GOP. Any competent campaign team would have been all over that shit and never - NEVER - have let Trump's wife embarrass herself and her husband to this extent ... at the fucking convention no less.

This clown can't even open a convention and you want him as President?
    Fucking stupid is making too much of something as innocuous as this. Leftists like yourself are predictably making a big deal out it.

Joe Biden plagiarized an entire speech while running for president. Barry plagiarized portions of a speech also while running for president. Do you have the same false outrage over their actions?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

salemcoog said:

I see a US Citizen, who earned entry.

If you can't comprehend her skills, I think that says more about you

You mean the skills of swallowing a gross old man's jizz???

Was talking about the speech with my 14-year-old son last night, and I mentioned that she's his third wife and significantly younger, and lots of younger women go for powerful/rich older men, and the older men go for the hot younger chicks for arm candy and whatever, and let's face it, at his age what is The Donald really capable of doing anymore, and the kid says "Maybe he can squirt some dust."

hashtagProudPapa
    Clearly a product of victory coitus. My compliments.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

AlCzervik said:

NOC Tequila. CNN and MSNBC have one goal. Make damn sure the narrative stays in Hillary Clinton's camp. Melania's speech is a distraction, plain and simple. It's the red meat they were looking for to move the conversation from domestic and foreign security to a tabloid issue.

Jesus you're fucking stupid. This is way more than a "distraction." This dumb (but very hot) bitch is a direct reflection of the mutual disasters that are Trump's campaign and the GOP. Any competent campaign team would have been all over that shit and never - NEVER - have let Trump's wife embarrass herself and her husband to this extent ... at the fucking convention no less.

This clown can't even open a convention and you want him as President?
    Fucking stupid is making too much of something as innocuous as this. Leftists like yourself are predictably making a big deal out it.

Joe Biden plagiarized an entire speech while running for president. Barry plagiarized portions of a speech also while running for president. Do you have the same false outrage over their actions?
    Komo4 buttfucker
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    "Cinnamon Puffball" is my new nickname for The Donald

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWgm322uKWI
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

@Tequilla holy fuck. That radio person you were listening to bashing the Oregon newspaper. Do you really think that person is fair and balanced? Do you think they don't omit facts to make the conservative argument? Do you actually think fox news is fair and balanced?

1) the article was written by the AP ... the article is the article ... you can't tell me it isn't funny to see those comments from the Oregon governor

3) I want data and facts with my news that allows me to form my opinions off of not only the data but my general observations (does the data confirm or deny)

4) I do find it amusing as well to hear people say that they think Obama is a good president and when pressed to name 1 thing he has done that they have liked defaults into he looks good in a suit and therefore looks Presidential
    4) passed a bill to insure over 10 million people. Killed bin ladin. Got us out of 2 wars. Decreased the federal deficit faster than any president. 7 straight years of economic growth. Lower unemployment than any time under Reagan's presidency.

We can debate whether ObamaCare is good or bad ... but getting more people insured is the one positive that all should be able to agree on.

I'm not sure whether killing Bin Laden is a huge accomplishment or not that is deserving of a lot of credit ... my guess is that we finally found some information that we could act against and acted.

Getting out of 2 wars may or may not be a good thing. Leaving a war too early and allowing a vacuum behind it may have harmed more than helped.

There is economic growth but it's not very vast ... the growth is fairly nominal.

Decreasing the deficit is all tied to some of the bailouts that went on at the end of Bush and start of Obama's tenure. This can be countered quickly by talking about the growth of the debt.

As for unemployment, not sure whether I buy this or not. The numbers are the numbers but the question I have is how many are active participants in the workforce? As I look around, I see a lot of unemployed people. The economy doesn't feel healthy to me.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    edited July 2016
    2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

4) passed a bill to insure over 10 million people. without any means to pay to pay for it except to further strap down the Middle Class. Killed bin ladin.aafter being begged for days by advisors to grow a set and do it. Got us out of 2 wars. Taliban is still a big player in Afghani. Allowed ISIS to take over 2/3 of Iraq before even admitting there was a problem and then took months to allocate about half of the resources needed to do the job and it's still not close to being done. Decreased the federal deficit faster than any president. Kreist....Wonder why that happpened? Spoiler alert... It wasn't Obama's choice. 7 straight years of economic growth. Lower unemployment than any time under Reagan's presidency. Pssst... Barely 60% of he population is in the work force now. Bordering an all time low.

He's not the worst. But He has accomplished less in his 8 years than most Presidents have in their 4 year terms.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,556 Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

topdawgnc said:

I'd hit it, but why is an immigrant with zero useful skills speaking for the GOP?

Zero useful skills?

Are you fucking kidding me?

A piece of ass like that has all sorts of useful skills ...

If you didn't like cock you'd realize that.
    Those skills serve one micropenis.
    Toppy thought Palin was HAWT too.
    Since you like Boys I'll forgive you for this. But Palin is Hawt!!!
    I would pearl necklace dem tittays in a heartbeat.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,488 Founders Club
    Why are Gary Johnson voters so concerned about this?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Why are Gary Johnson voters so concerned about this?

We like to revel in the pain and displeasure of others.