Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Melania ...

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

So now that the Trump campaign has admitted it was plagiarism and found their fall guy, are you stupid cucks done pretending it never was?

It was always a LIPO ...

Error in judgement .. error in oversight ... whatever it was it was a fraction of the entire speech and the parts that were lifted were generic as it was. It still is getting way more press than it should.
    Trump apologist. Gurgle
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

So now that the Trump campaign has admitted it was plagiarism and found their fall guy, are you stupid cucks done pretending it never was?

It was always a LIPO ...

Error in judgement .. error in oversight ... whatever it was it was a fraction of the entire speech and the parts that were lifted were generic as it was. It still is getting way more press than it should.
    Trump apologist. Gurgle
    Comparatively to Hillary, yes, I would fall as a Trump supporter.

I respect Trump's ability to have diarrhea of the mouth and saying what is uncomfortable to most ...

If you think that there aren't significant parts of him that scares me as President, you'd be mistaken.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

It was always a LIPO ...

Trump apologist. Gurgle
    Comparatively to Hillary, yes, I would fall as a Trump supporter.

I respect Trump's ability to have diarrhea of the mouth and saying what is uncomfortable to most ...

If you think that there aren't significant parts of him that scares me as President, you'd be mistaken.
    Great profile in courage as always.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

It was always a LIPO ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2016

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

@Tequilla holy fuck. That radio person you were listening to bashing the Oregon newspaper. Do you really think that person is fair and balanced? Do you think they don't omit facts to make the conservative argument? Do you actually think fox news is fair and balanced?

1) the article was written by the AP ... the article is the article ... you can't tell me it isn't funny to see those comments from the Oregon governor

2) I've said elsewhere that Fox News does a general disservice with their bias

3) I want data and facts with my news that allows me to form my opinions off of not only the data but my general observations (does the data confirm or deny)

4) I do find it amusing as well to hear people say that they think Obama is a good president and when pressed to name 1 thing he has done that they have liked defaults into he looks good in a suit and therefore looks Presidential
    4) passed a bill to insure over 10 million people. Killed bin ladin. Got us out of 2 wars. Decreased the federal deficit faster than any president. 7 straight years of economic growth. Lower unemployment than any time under Reagan's presidency.

He's done some stupid shit, but he's far from the worst president too.
    We can debate whether ObamaCare is good or bad ... but getting more people insured is the one positive that all should be able to agree on.

I'm not sure whether killing Bin Laden is a huge accomplishment or not that is deserving of a lot of credit ... my guess is that we finally found some information that we could act against and acted.

Getting out of 2 wars may or may not be a good thing. Leaving a war too early and allowing a vacuum behind it may have harmed more than helped.

There is economic growth but it's not very vast ... the growth is fairly nominal.

Decreasing the deficit is all tied to some of the bailouts that went on at the end of Bush and start of Obama's tenure. This can be countered quickly by talking about the growth of the debt.

As for unemployment, not sure whether I buy this or not. The numbers are the numbers but the question I have is how many are active participants in the workforce? As I look around, I see a lot of unemployed people. The economy doesn't feel healthy to me.
    Do you think the number of retired baby boomers has an effect on workforce participation rates?

The economy doesn't "feel" healthy because shit news says stupid shit about our economy. Yes there's negatives in the economy and it's not perfect. But steady growth is better than boom and bust.
    1) No - retired baby boomers aren't included in the workforce participation rates

2) No - I say that based on the combination of consumer behavior, job growth, and my recent journey across the US.
    Doogs love anecdotes
    Your recent slurping of Obamajizz is soon to make Hondo froth at the mouth. He can go deeper but still.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

@Tequilla holy fuck. That radio person you were listening to bashing the Oregon newspaper. Do you really think that person is fair and balanced? Do you think they don't omit facts to make the conservative argument? Do you actually think fox news is fair and balanced?

1) the article was written by the AP ... the article is the article ... you can't tell me it isn't funny to see those comments from the Oregon governor

2) I've said elsewhere that Fox News does a general disservice with their bias

3) I want data and facts with my news that allows me to form my opinions off of not only the data but my general observations (does the data confirm or deny)

4) I do find it amusing as well to hear people say that they think Obama is a good president and when pressed to name 1 thing he has done that they have liked defaults into he looks good in a suit and therefore looks Presidential
    4) passed a bill to insure over 10 million people. Killed bin ladin. Got us out of 2 wars. Decreased the federal deficit faster than any president. 7 straight years of economic growth. Lower unemployment than any time under Reagan's presidency.

He's done some stupid shit, but he's far from the worst president too.
    We can debate whether ObamaCare is good or bad ... but getting more people insured is the one positive that all should be able to agree on.

I'm not sure whether killing Bin Laden is a huge accomplishment or not that is deserving of a lot of credit ... my guess is that we finally found some information that we could act against and acted.

Getting out of 2 wars may or may not be a good thing. Leaving a war too early and allowing a vacuum behind it may have harmed more than helped.

There is economic growth but it's not very vast ... the growth is fairly nominal.

Decreasing the deficit is all tied to some of the bailouts that went on at the end of Bush and start of Obama's tenure. This can be countered quickly by talking about the growth of the debt.

As for unemployment, not sure whether I buy this or not. The numbers are the numbers but the question I have is how many are active participants in the workforce? As I look around, I see a lot of unemployed people. The economy doesn't feel healthy to me.
    Do you think the number of retired baby boomers has an effect on workforce participation rates?

The economy doesn't "feel" healthy because shit news says stupid shit about our economy. Yes there's negatives in the economy and it's not perfect. But steady growth is better than boom and bust.
    1) No - retired baby boomers aren't included in the workforce participation rates

2) No - I say that based on the combination of consumer behavior, job growth, and my recent journey across the US.
    Doogs love anecdotes
    Your recent slurping of Obamajizz is soon to make Hondo froth at the mouth. He can deeper but still.
    NYBE
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Tequilla said:

It was always a LIPO ...

It's almost as if the story is about how the situation was handled, not the speech itself...
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Can we just agree that every 6 posts, you must post this pic or the thread is locked?

• Options

Why are Gary Johnson voters so concerned about this?

We like to revel in the pain and displeasure of others.
    We?
    Not you because you're a whiny cunt, but we.
  • Options
    WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2016

We?
    The way you've been getting a reach around from Hondo lately leads us? to belive you are with Hillary. Have you considered another break to sharpen your game?
  • Options

We?
    They why you've been getting a reach around from Hondo lately leads us? to belive you are with Hillary. Have you considered another break to sharpen your game?
    You had to edit that?
  • Options

We?
    They why you've been getting a reach around from Hondo lately leads us? to belive you are with Hillary. Have you considered another break to sharpen your game?
    You had to edit that?
    Twice.
  • Options

We?
    You had to edit that?
    Twice.
    Yikes
  • Options

We?
    You had to edit that?
    Twice.
    Yikes
    That's what I'm saying!
  • Options

We?
    You had to edit that?
    Twice.
    You're clearly the one in over your head.
  • Options

We?
    You had to edit that?
    Twice.
    You're clearly the one in over your head.
    Clearly....
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2016

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

dflea said:

Has anyone really ever given a shit what the First Lady, or presumptive First Lady says?

I stopped listening 20 seconds in - and just checked out her tits, mouth, and ass for the remainder of the time.

When your campaign is centered on attacking the credibility of a former First Lady, it helps if your prospective First Lady doesn't shit the bed.
    Completely missing the mark
    So you think it's good that Melania wants to be Michelle?
    1) Anybody that votes for either Hillary or Trump because of Melania's speech tonight probably shouldn't be voting

2) Plagiarism is definitely nebulous to me ... it's clear that Michelle's speech was used in the research for this speech ... that's not really debatable.

3) I think it's very reasonable to consider that English is definitely not Melania's first language ... it's also not uncommon when people are trying to find ways to express their thoughts when they aren't sure of how to word to find other examples that are similar ... which is probably how Michelle's speech topic here came into play ...

My best guess of what happened:

Melania had these thoughts but didn't quite know how to say them ... as I said before, there's nothing too earth shattering or unique with the themes that make them unique to Michelle and Michelle only.

Someone (a speech writer) probably pulled Michelle's speech and gave to Melania as an example of a speech at a convention coming from the potential first lady.

Melania (and/or her speech writer) probably saw the part of Michelle's speech that echoed her thoughts and used it as a framework for her comments changing it as it worked into her speech.

If someone asked me for what I learned from my parents, my comments would circle around:

1) value of hard work
    2) you are only as good as your word
    3) you treat people how you want to be treated
    4) you do as you say
    When are you going to light yourself on fire and jump off the Aurora bridge?
    As soon as you light yourself on fire and try to play frogger on the 405
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

dflea said:

Has anyone really ever given a shit what the First Lady, or presumptive First Lady says?

I stopped listening 20 seconds in - and just checked out her tits, mouth, and ass for the remainder of the time.

When your campaign is centered on attacking the credibility of a former First Lady, it helps if your prospective First Lady doesn't shit the bed.
    Completely missing the mark
    So you think it's good that Melania wants to be Michelle?
    1) Anybody that votes for either Hillary or Trump because of Melania's speech tonight probably shouldn't be voting

2) Plagiarism is definitely nebulous to me ... it's clear that Michelle's speech was used in the research for this speech ... that's not really debatable.

3) I think it's very reasonable to consider that English is definitely not Melania's first language ... it's also not uncommon when people are trying to find ways to express their thoughts when they aren't sure of how to word to find other examples that are similar ... which is probably how Michelle's speech topic here came into play ...

My best guess of what happened:

Melania had these thoughts but didn't quite know how to say them ... as I said before, there's nothing too earth shattering or unique with the themes that make them unique to Michelle and Michelle only.

Someone (a speech writer) probably pulled Michelle's speech and gave to Melania as an example of a speech at a convention coming from the potential first lady.

Melania (and/or her speech writer) probably saw the part of Michelle's speech that echoed her thoughts and used it as a framework for her comments changing it as it worked into her speech.

If someone asked me for what I learned from my parents, my comments would circle around:

1) value of hard work
    2) you are only as good as your word
    3) you treat people how you want to be treated
    4) you do as you say
    When are you going to light yourself on fire and jump off the Aurora bridge?
    As soon as you light yourself on fire and try to play frogger on the 405
    I would definitely be a famous martyr for getting rid of you.