Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Melania ...

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

Tequilla said:

Disagree on CNN. They're very partisan and doing exactly what I would expect them to. Your last sentence is spot on.

They definitely lean left ... there's no question on that.

Trump's campaign talks about fragments in Melania's speech yet everybody now is saying that they aren't saying anything ... people see what they want to see. The reality is that we don't know the story yet ... everything else is speculation at this point.
    CNN leans left? Bullshit. They always try to be neutral over objective which isn't journalism. Even then they probably do criticize republicans more than democrats because the Republican party, or at least a large part of it is just that retarded and crazy
    CNN is neutral? Lol I have heard it all.
    Yes. Neutral. Ever listened to wolf Blitzer. That guy defines neutrality over objectivity
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited July 2016
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

Even msnbc is borderline centrist, maybe center left. As they are basically the voice of the hillary wing of the dems.

They all lean towards the money 1st though

They're democratic shills. Doesn't make them far left.
    Although I will admit they employ certain far leftists that I can't stand. Sharpton comes to mind on that one
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

Why are Gary Johnson voters so concerned about this?

Who the fuck is Gary Johnson???
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Peterman said:

Why are Gary Johnson voters so concerned about this?

Who the fuck is Gary Johnson???
    YBE!!!!1111!!!!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

@Tequilla holy fuck. That radio person you were listening to bashing the Oregon newspaper. Do you really think that person is fair and balanced? Do you think they don't omit facts to make the conservative argument? Do you actually think fox news is fair and balanced?

1) the article was written by the AP ... the article is the article ... you can't tell me it isn't funny to see those comments from the Oregon governor

2) I've said elsewhere that Fox News does a general disservice with their bias

3) I want data and facts with my news that allows me to form my opinions off of not only the data but my general observations (does the data confirm or deny)

4) I do find it amusing as well to hear people say that they think Obama is a good president and when pressed to name 1 thing he has done that they have liked defaults into he looks good in a suit and therefore looks Presidential
    4) passed a bill to insure over 10 million people. Killed bin ladin. Got us out of 2 wars. Decreased the federal deficit faster than any president. 7 straight years of economic growth. Lower unemployment than any time under Reagan's presidency.

He's done some stupid shit, but he's far from the worst president too.
    We can debate whether ObamaCare is good or bad ... but getting more people insured is the one positive that all should be able to agree on.

I'm not sure whether killing Bin Laden is a huge accomplishment or not that is deserving of a lot of credit ... my guess is that we finally found some information that we could act against and acted.

Getting out of 2 wars may or may not be a good thing. Leaving a war too early and allowing a vacuum behind it may have harmed more than helped.

There is economic growth but it's not very vast ... the growth is fairly nominal.

Decreasing the deficit is all tied to some of the bailouts that went on at the end of Bush and start of Obama's tenure. This can be countered quickly by talking about the growth of the debt.

As for unemployment, not sure whether I buy this or not. The numbers are the numbers but the question I have is how many are active participants in the workforce? As I look around, I see a lot of unemployed people. The economy doesn't feel healthy to me.
    Do you think the number of retired baby boomers has an effect on workforce participation rates?

The economy doesn't "feel" healthy because shit news says stupid shit about our economy. Yes there's negatives in the economy and it's not perfect. But steady growth is better than boom and bust.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

@Tequilla holy fuck. That radio person you were listening to bashing the Oregon newspaper. Do you really think that person is fair and balanced? Do you think they don't omit facts to make the conservative argument? Do you actually think fox news is fair and balanced?

1) the article was written by the AP ... the article is the article ... you can't tell me it isn't funny to see those comments from the Oregon governor

3) I want data and facts with my news that allows me to form my opinions off of not only the data but my general observations (does the data confirm or deny)

4) I do find it amusing as well to hear people say that they think Obama is a good president and when pressed to name 1 thing he has done that they have liked defaults into he looks good in a suit and therefore looks Presidential
    4) passed a bill to insure over 10 million people. Killed bin ladin. Got us out of 2 wars. Decreased the federal deficit faster than any president. 7 straight years of economic growth. Lower unemployment than any time under Reagan's presidency.

We can debate whether ObamaCare is good or bad ... but getting more people insured is the one positive that all should be able to agree on.

I'm not sure whether killing Bin Laden is a huge accomplishment or not that is deserving of a lot of credit ... my guess is that we finally found some information that we could act against and acted.

Getting out of 2 wars may or may not be a good thing. Leaving a war too early and allowing a vacuum behind it may have harmed more than helped.

There is economic growth but it's not very vast ... the growth is fairly nominal.

Decreasing the deficit is all tied to some of the bailouts that went on at the end of Bush and start of Obama's tenure. This can be countered quickly by talking about the growth of the debt.

As for unemployment, not sure whether I buy this or not. The numbers are the numbers but the question I have is how many are active participants in the workforce? As I look around, I see a lot of unemployed people. The economy doesn't feel healthy to me.
    Do you think the number of retired baby boomers has an effect on workforce participation rates?

The economy doesn't "feel" healthy because shit news says stupid shit about our economy. Yes there's negatives in the economy and it's not perfect. But steady growth is better than boom and bust.
    1) No - retired baby boomers aren't included in the workforce participation rates

2) No - I say that based on the combination of consumer behavior, job growth, and my recent journey across the US.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

1) No - retired baby boomers aren't included in the workforce participation rates

2) No - I say that based on the combination of consumer behavior, job growth, and my recent journey across the US.
    Doogs love anecdotes
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

1) it depends on the stats you use. The first one from BLS when googled, shows all over 16 years old.

http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet

2) there's building and expansion everywhere. The center of the country is of course less prosperous and there's less diversification of jobs. I go by stats,, not your feel.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited July 2016
    2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Thirteen Trillion dollars in global negative yield central bank debt.

Two years ago, there was none.

Now, imagine one hundred trillion dollars in derivatives written on that... Much without a verified counterparty to the transaction.

Stop saying stupid shit.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Now, imagine one hundred trillion dollars in derivatives written on that... Much without a verified counterparty to the transaction.

Stop saying stupid shit.
    Sounds like you know more than anyone here. I'd short that negative yield central bank debt if I were you.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

Stop saying stupid shit.
    How much of that debt is American?

Fuck off
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    How many trillions in derivatives on that debt are on... Or worse, off the books at US banks?

Why is Paulson warming up in the bullpen tanned, rested and ready to emerge for a multi trillion dollar blank check... Or else?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2016

Fighting over the speech of a candidates wife. Christ, this has to be a new low for this place. Everyone who is involved here needs Owen fucking 12 and to diaff.

This.

TheGlove said:

Fighting over the speech of a candidates wife. Christ, this has to be a new low for this place. Everyone who is involved here needs Owen fucking 12 and to diaff.

Now, more than ever...LEAVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!1!!!!!!!
    Ok...please continue you're fucking bitch slap fest. I miss the days when all that would be posted are pics for everyone to critique. Bunch of fags you've become.
    Nobody realizes that WAAFLS is slaughtering fags left and right today. Kudos, OKG.
  • Options
    Many of the largest cities in this country are doing great ... get outside of the city and a lot of places are struggling.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Many of the largest cities in this country are doing great ... get outside of the city and a lot of places are struggling.

We have covered this extensively.

It sucks to be poor white trash with no advanced education or marketable skills.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    back to the topic...
    Also in her speech, Melania Trump literally quoted Rick Astley’s “Never Gonna Give You Up,” saying of her husband: “He will never, ever give you up. And most importantly, he will never, ever let you down.”
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Welcome to America since creation. Weird that educated places and centers of business are more prosperous than farms. Do you think that will change under Trump?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    So now that the Trump campaign has admitted it was plagiarism and found their fall guy, are you stupid cucks done pretending it never was?
  • Options

So now that the Trump campaign has admitted it was plagiarism and found their fall guy, are you stupid cucks done pretending it never was?

It was always a LIPO ...

Error in judgement .. error in oversight ... whatever it was it was a fraction of the entire speech and the parts that were lifted were generic as it was. It still is getting way more press than it should.