Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Uniforms

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019

dnc said:

Balls doesn’t know who Greg Lewis is but he’s crying about pant stripes that haven’t existed since he enrolled.

The pant stripe is literally the least significant thing anyone has asked for. Block letters? Yes. Fix the colors? Yes. Get rid of black accents? Hell yes.

Pant stripes? NOGAF

Without them we're the Colorado or UCLA of the North. You just don't fucking get it. You can't go from having pant stripes to not having them. It destroys the brand. We will never be perceived as a blue blood program until we have classic uniforms the likes of USC and LSU and others and that includes the Washington Husky uniforms having pant stripes like they traditionally should. It's not some fucking minor detail. It's bigger than the font of the fucking numbers you idiot. It's a uniform tradition that no blue blood program in the fucking nation fucks with!
    Jesus fucking christ Ballz, the pant stripe isn't even a remarkable look. I honestly don't know how someone could care so much about a fucking stripe on pants. I bet you also have really strong opinions on the new Orange Vanilla coke among other insignificant shit.
    It's a great look and our uniforms are 1000x better with them than without them. You idiots don't know shit about swag. I do. Black kids would prefer pant stripes. But let's just continue to be the Colorado of the North guys. Who cares about having great uniforms that recruits actually like. We don't need black kids who can rush the passer. We don't need a better brand. No big deal.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Balls doesn’t know who Greg Lewis is but he’s crying about pant stripes that haven’t existed since he enrolled.

The pant stripe is literally the least significant thing anyone has asked for. Block letters? Yes. Fix the colors? Yes. Get rid of black accents? Hell yes.

Pant stripes? NOGAF

Without them we're the Colorado or UCLA of the North. You just don't fucking get it. You can't go from having pant stripes to not having them. It destroys the brand. We will never be perceived as a blue blood program until we have classic uniforms the likes of USC and LSU and others and that includes the Washington Husky uniforms having pant stripes like they traditionally should. It's not some fucking minor detail. It's bigger than the font of the fucking numbers you idiot. It's a uniform tradition that no blue blood program in the fucking nation fucks with!
    I take it back. All the greats in Washington history wore pant stripes

Fix it Jenn!

#BringBackOurStripes

Not a single recruit we are recruiting knows who any of those guys are you idiot. They know who Reggie Bush is and they want to wear that classic USC uniform like Reggie did. Pant stripes = swag. No pant stripes = boring old white guy bullshit. This isn't fucking hard. Other teams have better uniforms than us and their uniforms have become classics and it helps them get players WE FUCKING WANT!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,547
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Pant stripes? NOGAF

Fix it Jenn!

#BringBackOurStripes

Not a single recruit we are recruiting knows who any of those guys are you idiot. They know who Reggie Bush is and they want to wear that classic USC uniform like Reggie did. Pant stripes = swag. No pant stripes = boring old white guy bullshit. This isn't fucking hard. Other teams have better uniforms than us and their uniforms have become classics and it helps them get players WE FUCKING WANT!
    Imagine thinking it's the pant stripes that makes recruits want to wear Reggie Bush's jersey. :D:D:D:D:D
    Heritage Hall Is a thing.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Pant stripes? NOGAF

Fix it Jenn!

#BringBackOurStripes

Imagine thinking it's the pant stripes that makes recruits want to wear Reggie Bush's jersey. :D:D:D:D:D
    Everything about a uniform matters including the pant stripes. Can you imagine USC's uniforms without the pant stripes? No you can't. When you have minimalist, traditional uniforms, the pant stripes are like 50% of the swag. Stupid fucking white people just don't understand the minds of black kids and the culture. None of you are fucking winning this debate. Bijan Robinson is not coming here. Lathan Ransom is not coming here. Kendall Milton is not coming here. Jaden Navarrette is committed to Oregon. And you don't think uniforms and subsequently, branding, had anything to do with that? Have you looked at Navarrette's Twitter? Half of his fucking retweets about Oregon are him admiring their uniforms and swag. That's a guy we 100% desperately WANT and are actively trying to flip!

Don't give me that retarted doog bullshit about "if he cares that much about uniforms we don't want him anyway". Some recruits that we fucking want and NEED to win a national championship care about fucking UNIFORMS! Therefore, our uniforms need to be some of the best and cleanest in college football. We can have traditional uniforms with a more classic design but there also needs to be a few details about them that provide some swag for kids who care about swag which is almost ALL THE BLACK KIDS YOU IDIOTS!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,547
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Are you fucking kidding me!? Those uniforms are fucking trash! Still no pant stripes for another FOUR fucking years!? How can these retards still not get it and continue to destroy our branding and tradition. It's so fucking easy to design our uniforms and they still can't figure it the fuck out! Imagine if LSU just decided to remove the stripes down the sides of their pants. Their fans would be rioting in the streets! We want our Washington Husky uniforms back! We want our fucking pant stripes! Back when the old school jerseys had sleeves they had two purple stripes on the sleeves of the white jerseys. You bump those stripes up the side of the shoulder on the modern jerseys like the Dallas Cowboys' uniforms.

The lettering should be basic block lettering with no gold trim around the edges. Just basic white block lettering on the purple jerseys and basic purple block lettering on the white jerseys.

No more fucking black uniforms or black accents ANYWHERE.

Only alternate uniforms should be ALL Purple or ALL white so the kids can have their options and swag. White pants should have pant stripes as well.

If this is true and our uniforms look like fucking Georgia Tech's uniforms y'all need to turn up on Twitter when they release this shit and trash the fuck out of them. I don't care if you think they're a "slight improvement" over the Nike ones. Anything less than our fucking traditional uniforms is unacceptable. Simply not having the pant stripes back again is unacceptable!

Our? Uh, satellite campus guys from Tacoma don't get a vote.

Sorry man.
    Fuck UW Tacoma with an AIDS riddled donkey dong.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dflea said:

Are you fucking kidding me!? Those uniforms are fucking trash! Still no pant stripes for another FOUR fucking years!? How can these retards still not get it and continue to destroy our branding and tradition. It's so fucking easy to design our uniforms and they still can't figure it the fuck out! Imagine if LSU just decided to remove the stripes down the sides of their pants. Their fans would be rioting in the streets! We want our Washington Husky uniforms back! We want our fucking pant stripes! Back when the old school jerseys had sleeves they had two purple stripes on the sleeves of the white jerseys. You bump those stripes up the side of the shoulder on the modern jerseys like the Dallas Cowboys' uniforms.

The lettering should be basic block lettering with no gold trim around the edges. Just basic white block lettering on the purple jerseys and basic purple block lettering on the white jerseys.

Only alternate uniforms should be ALL Purple or ALL white so the kids can have their options and swag. White pants should have pant stripes as well.

If this is true and our uniforms look like fucking Georgia Tech's uniforms y'all need to turn up on Twitter when they release this shit and trash the fuck out of them. I don't care if you think they're a "slight improvement" over the Nike ones. Anything less than our fucking traditional uniforms is unacceptable. Simply not having the pant stripes back again is unacceptable!

Don James took off the pant stripes and proceeded to win 3 Pac titles in a row. Plus a Natty.
    That's right - because fucking clothes don't win championships. Bama and their plain old red and white assraped us with our nifty Nike clothes, so I don't really give a fuck about what we were wearing.

After we signed up Jalen McMillan earlier this week and a punter with a 60-yard leg, I could really give a fuck about the unis at this point.

Pink tutus and all that.

Just win fucking games.
    This is what got us to 0-12. Apathy. Not having the SEC level of passion to care about every single detail about the program and demanding that shit gets fixed and our traditions don't get trampled on or slowly chiseled away. Uniforms are also huge for recruiting. Recruits love the swag of putting on LSU uniforms because their uniforms are fucking classic. Ours have been fucked up by retards too many times to count and are not classic college football uniforms like LSU and USC have and it's a huge part of their branding and a problem for ours. To be able to put on that classic uniform at those schools is an honor for kids. At UW, our uniforms are just basic ass uniforms when they should be classics. Sure, Jalen McMillan doesn't give a fuck about uniforms. But these days he's the rare exception, not the rule.
    :D

man, you're on a roll.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Our? Uh, satellite campus guys from Tacoma don't get a vote.

Sorry man.
    You didn't fucking go to UW. You have literally no life. You live in bum fuck Oregon and collect disability checks from the government. There's no fucking way you're a UW alum and if you are, wow, what a waste and embarrassment.

Oregon fans who didn't go to college don't get a vote.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

You want them to "just win games". Well guess what you fucks? Black kids like swag. Black kids like cool or iconic uniforms that give them a feeling of status. Bama's uniforms are classic. Georgia, LSU, Ohio State, you name it. Their uniforms are classic and unchanged. Kids can look back and see Herschel Walker playing in the same exact uniform they would be wearing if they go to Georgia. Bijan Robinson is now excited about the possibility of wearing Reggie Bush's #5 jersey at USC. It's these traditions that make college football special. You want to win games? You have to get the best fucking talent and uniforms can either help you do that, or hinder you from doing that.

Moar racial signaling from Tacoma Tom. Man, you really are a racist POS.

Listen up Hills: black people asked me to tell you to stop speaking on behalf of black people. They're embarrassed, especially with the way you sell them out the minute a sorority girls cries rape.

You really suck man.
    Lol you're really bad at this you racist piece of shit. How juvenile of you. I call you a racist for legitimate reasons and you call me a racist because I said "black kids like swag". Fuck you're embarrassing.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dflea said:

dflea said:

Don James took off the pant stripes and proceeded to win 3 Pac titles in a row. Plus a Natty.
    That's right - because fucking clothes don't win championships. Bama and their plain old red and white assraped us with our nifty Nike clothes, so I don't really give a fuck about what we were wearing.

After we signed up Jalen McMillan earlier this week and a punter with a 60-yard leg, I could really give a fuck about the unis at this point.

Pink tutus and all that.

Just win fucking games.
    This is what got us to 0-12. Apathy. Not having the SEC level of passion to care about every single detail about the program and demanding that shit gets fixed and our traditions don't get trampled on or slowly chiseled away. Uniforms are also huge for recruiting. Recruits love the swag of putting on LSU uniforms because their uniforms are fucking classic. Ours have been fucked up by retards too many times to count and are not classic college football uniforms like LSU and USC have and it's a huge part of their branding and a problem for ours. To be able to put on that classic uniform at those schools is an honor for kids. At UW, our uniforms are just basic ass uniforms when they should be classics. Sure, Jalen McMillan doesn't give a fuck about uniforms. But these days he's the rare exception, not the rule.
    Fuck off, you twat. You're arguing both sides of the fence with your slobbering on bama's cock while saying we need new Oregon type swag. No we don't - we need great players and coaches and a great looking uniform would be nice.
    I'm not saying we need Oregon type swag you idiot! I'm saying the exact fucking opposite. We need quality traditional uniforms that remain unchanged for decades and become classic and iconic uniforms within college football. That includes the home and away uniforms as well as a couple of alternates. In no way is having a couple alternate uniforms that are still within a traditional design anything like what Oregon does with their constantly changing uniforms. Not a contradiction. I want UW to be a blue blood program. All the blue blood programs around the nation have classic traditional uniforms that recruits are honored to wear. We don't and it's a problem.

:D

Like all wannabes, you want to follow, not lead. Say what you will about Oregon, they do what they want to do regardless of what a retard from Tacoma might think of it.

When everybody had big lumbering slow fucks playing in the box, JJ put emphasis on speed and put weight on faster players and moved them in. He wasn't looking around like and jerking off to what Michigan was doing like you would have. That's how greatness happens. Then others followed.

You aspire to greatness by mimicking. Like your whole shtick with over-the-top energy and shit talk trying to replicate SEC enthusiasm. You just fucking said it. How fucking pathetic can you be? Don't answer that; it's rhetorical.

No original thoughts. Just looking up the hill to what you wish you were and telling everyone "let's be like them."

No fucking wonder you're a satellite campus goofy wannabee dim wit. The only ballz you have are in your HCH handle.