Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mario to Miami confirmed

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,289
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Miami is one of the best, if not the best big city in America. It's the culture of New York with the beautiful people and money of LA mixed with killer weather and the party vide of Mardi Gras with a Latin flavor. In short, who wouldn't leave that shithole Eugene to go rule Miiami?

Eugene, a piss break on the way to a better place.

This is a very good and accurate post. Objectively speaking.

That said, we must remember it's not for everybody. Think about some of our brothers here who have to live in shit hole places like Sedro Woolley, Everett, Castle Rock, Battleground ... and Canada.

A lot of dudes lack the requisite confidence, and frankly the swarthy'ness, to compete in a town like Miami. If one is missing the superior Cuban DNA, one is already at a distinct disadvantage. It takes big @Ballz to make it in my hometown. It's not for everybody. It's LA, but with a NY temperament of aggression, and withering humidity that makes pussies from out west melt.

We have to remember there are coaches who, like our less confident brothers, prefer being out in the middle of butt fuck nowhere so that they have some semblance of a chance to compete for T&A and the other good things life has to offer.

We have to remember that. Eugene and Sedro and Everett and Marysville and Castlerock and Battleground and Vancoover and Rochester and Pulltab and Spookanne are all essentially the same fucking place, and there is a good % of people who want to be in those places and hide from the world.
    I was in Miami last January, in a polo shirt and shorts because it was 77 degrees, and I rolled up to my destination in the Epic Hotel right on the Biscayne Bay. As I arrived I noticed leggy hispanic beauties exiting a Lambo, Ferrari 458 and a 911 GT3, all at the same fucking tim, at the valet. Get inside the joint, and am immediately offered a top shelf cigar and a Cuba Libre, at 11AM on a Thursday. Go out on the veranda and hot chicks in bikini tops are dancing on yacht decks going up and down the canal. Did I mention it was 11AM on a Thursday? Oh, and not to Tug it out, but there wasn't a mask in sight. Just hot bodied women in lycra as far as the eye could see.

My self talk was, "is this heaven?"

Imho, Miami is as good as it gets in big city 'Murica.

I babymooned at that hotel. It was not Epic.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,108
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Miami is one of the best, if not the best big city in America. It's the culture of New York with the beautiful people and money of LA mixed with killer weather and the party vide of Mardi Gras with a Latin flavor. In short, who wouldn't leave that shithole Eugene to go rule Miiami?

That said, we must remember it's not for everybody. Think about some of our brothers here who have to live in shit hole places like Sedro Woolley, Everett, Castle Rock, Battleground ... and Canada.

A lot of dudes lack the requisite confidence, and frankly the swarthy'ness, to compete in a town like Miami. If one is missing the superior Cuban DNA, one is already at a distinct disadvantage. It takes big @Ballz to make it in my hometown. It's not for everybody. It's LA, but with a NY temperament of aggression, and withering humidity that makes pussies from out west melt.

We have to remember there are coaches who, like our less confident brothers, prefer being out in the middle of butt fuck nowhere so that they have some semblance of a chance to compete for T&A and the other good things life has to offer.

We have to remember that. Eugene and Sedro and Everett and Marysville and Castlerock and Battleground and Vancoover and Rochester and Pulltab and Spookanne are all essentially the same fucking place, and there is a good % of people who want to be in those places and hide from the world.
    I was in Miami last January, in a polo shirt and shorts because it was 77 degrees, and I rolled up to my destination in the Epic Hotel right on the Biscayne Bay. As I arrived I noticed leggy hispanic beauties exiting a Lambo, Ferrari 458 and a 911 GT3, all at the same fucking tim, at the valet. Get inside the joint, and am immediately offered a top shelf cigar and a Cuba Libre, at 11AM on a Thursday. Go out on the veranda and hot chicks in bikini tops are dancing on yacht decks going up and down the canal. Did I mention it was 11AM on a Thursday? Oh, and not to Tug it out, but there wasn't a mask in sight. Just hot bodied women in lycra as far as the eye could see.

You didn't like the Hotel? I never stayed at the Epic. I always stay at the JW across the street. Sometimes they hook me up with suite, which is nice. Just go to the Boutique there but it always seemed nice. The never ending stream of Lambos, 911s and G-Wagons tells me the money there is extreme.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,108
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

I've never been to Miami, but my fishing buddies tell me the fishing around there is excellent and the atmosphere and food are tremendous.

I've been kicking around making trip to the Keys to fish for a while now. Sounds like I'd better get that shit done.

Last time I was there dude I was with said they were going to organize a deep sea excursion for this year. I will let you know if this happens and DM you pics (not dick, okay maybe some dick).
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,957
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You didn't like the Hotel? I never stayed at the Epic. I always stay at the JW across the street. Sometimes they hook me up with suite, which is nice. Just go to the Boutique there but it always seemed nice. The never ending stream of Lambos, 911s and G-Wagons tells me the money there is extreme.
    Never stayed at either but this thread is making me realize I need to get back there...spent a week at the Ritz on South Beach a few years back though...no complaints there...
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

I've never been to Miami, but my fishing buddies tell me the fishing around there is excellent and the atmosphere and food are tremendous.

I've been kicking around making trip to the Keys to fish for a while now. Sounds like I'd better get that shit done.

Some light reading by a local angler, get you on them amberjack

• Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sedro-Woolley, gateway to the north cascades. Home of Oliver Hammer department store
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

No chance Mario says no to his Heisman winning QB. It's not in an OL's DNA.

He gone.

I hope his mother is okay.
    pics?

@Canadawg
    Weird kink but here ya go! @pawz

Acceptable kinks:

Ashley Deboner 17 years old
    Clara Cristoballz 80 years old

Narrowing to that acceptable sweet spot
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Did anyone notice that she doesn't look like she was actually sick?

The U baby

“She’s fighting”
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

It's more than likely that half of those exotics are being driven poser influencers renting them for a couple days. A lot of the exotic car sales are propped up by rental business models.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

It's more than likely that half of those exotics are being driven poser influencers renting them for a couple days. A lot of the exotic car sales are propped up by rental business models.
    You might be correct actually. Come to think of it, maybe I need to go rent an exotic!

edit: Just did some reading on the exotic car market. Turns out the only people benefitting from this aren't just the IG toolboxes who want to look rich but actually aren't. There is a large segment of people who buy exotics and then rent them out to other people (AirBNB style) because they really can't afford them so they loan out their $200K car to idiots to go tear up on the weekends and help them cover the payment. In both cases it's pathetic. You can either afford a super car or you can't. If you can't enjoy your shitbox until you can. So many posers in everything now. ATBS going to rent my first exotic on Friday!
    HURTFUL