Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mario to Miami confirmed

Comments

• Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,007
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021

dflea said:

I've never been to Miami, but my fishing buddies tell me the fishing around there is excellent and the atmosphere and food are tremendous.

I've been kicking around making trip to the Keys to fish for a while now. Sounds like I'd better get that shit done.

Some light reading by a local angler, get you on them amberjack

Too soon man. Too fucking soon.

That book was so depressing. So many simple fuck ups that cost 3 lives.

RIP Marquis
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,993
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Miami is one of the best, if not the best big city in America. It's the culture of New York with the beautiful people and money of LA mixed with killer weather and the party vide of Mardi Gras with a Latin flavor. In short, who wouldn't leave that shithole Eugene to go rule Miiami?

Eugene, a piss break on the way to a better place.

This is a very good and accurate post. Objectively speaking.

That said, we must remember it's not for everybody. Think about some of our brothers here who have to live in shit hole places like Sedro Woolley, Everett, Castle Rock, Battleground ... and Canada.

A lot of dudes lack the requisite confidence, and frankly the swarthy'ness, to compete in a town like Miami. If one is missing the superior Cuban DNA, one is already at a distinct disadvantage. It takes big @Ballz to make it in my hometown. It's not for everybody. It's LA, but with a NY temperament of aggression, and withering humidity that makes pussies from out west melt.

We have to remember there are coaches who, like our less confident brothers, prefer being out in the middle of butt fuck nowhere so that they have some semblance of a chance to compete for T&A and the other good things life has to offer.

We have to remember that. Eugene and Sedro and Everett and Marysville and Castlerock and Battleground and Vancoover and Rochester and Pulltab and Spookanne are all essentially the same fucking place, and there is a good % of people who want to be in those places and hide from the world.
    I was in Miami last January, in a polo shirt and shorts because it was 77 degrees, and I rolled up to my destination in the Epic Hotel right on the Biscayne Bay. As I arrived I noticed leggy hispanic beauties exiting a Lambo, Ferrari 458 and a 911 GT3, all at the same fucking tim, at the valet. Get inside the joint, and am immediately offered a top shelf cigar and a Cuba Libre, at 11AM on a Thursday. Go out on the veranda and hot chicks in bikini tops are dancing on yacht decks going up and down the canal. Did I mention it was 11AM on a Thursday? Oh, and not to Tug it out, but there wasn't a mask in sight. Just hot bodied women in lycra as far as the eye could see.

My self talk was, "is this heaven?"

Imho, Miami is as good as it gets in big city 'Murica.

I babymooned at that hotel. It was not Epic.
    You didn't like the Hotel? I never stayed at the Epic. I always stay at the JW across the street. Sometimes they hook me up with suite, which is nice. Just go to the Boutique there but it always seemed nice. The never ending stream of Lambos, 911s and G-Wagons tells me the money there is extreme.
    It's more than likely that half of those exotics are being driven poser influencers renting them for a couple days. A lot of the exotic car sales are propped up by rental business models.
    You might be correct actually. Come to think of it, maybe I need to go rent an exotic!

edit: Just did some reading on the exotic car market. Turns out the only people benefitting from this aren't just the IG toolboxes who want to look rich but actually aren't. There is a large segment of people who buy exotics and then rent them out to other people (AirBNB style) because they really can't afford them so they loan out their $200K car to idiots to go tear up on the weekends and help them cover the payment. In both cases it's pathetic. You can either afford a super car or you can't. If you can't enjoy your shitbox until you can. So many posers in everything now. ATBS going to rent my first exotic on Friday!
    Turo is the Airbnb of the rental car market. I’ve used it in Hawaii so I don’t look like every other tourist on the island.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,600
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Miami is one of the best, if not the best big city in America. It's the culture of New York with the beautiful people and money of LA mixed with killer weather and the party vide of Mardi Gras with a Latin flavor. In short, who wouldn't leave that shithole Eugene to go rule Miiami?

Eugene, a piss break on the way to a better place.

This is a very good and accurate post. Objectively speaking.

That said, we must remember it's not for everybody. Think about some of our brothers here who have to live in shit hole places like Sedro Woolley, Everett, Castle Rock, Battleground ... and Canada.

A lot of dudes lack the requisite confidence, and frankly the swarthy'ness, to compete in a town like Miami. If one is missing the superior Cuban DNA, one is already at a distinct disadvantage. It takes big @Ballz to make it in my hometown. It's not for everybody. It's LA, but with a NY temperament of aggression, and withering humidity that makes pussies from out west melt.

We have to remember there are coaches who, like our less confident brothers, prefer being out in the middle of butt fuck nowhere so that they have some semblance of a chance to compete for T&A and the other good things life has to offer.

We have to remember that. Eugene and Sedro and Everett and Marysville and Castlerock and Battleground and Vancoover and Rochester and Pulltab and Spookanne are all essentially the same fucking place, and there is a good % of people who want to be in those places and hide from the world.
    I was in Miami last January, in a polo shirt and shorts because it was 77 degrees, and I rolled up to my destination in the Epic Hotel right on the Biscayne Bay. As I arrived I noticed leggy hispanic beauties exiting a Lambo, Ferrari 458 and a 911 GT3, all at the same fucking tim, at the valet. Get inside the joint, and am immediately offered a top shelf cigar and a Cuba Libre, at 11AM on a Thursday. Go out on the veranda and hot chicks in bikini tops are dancing on yacht decks going up and down the canal. Did I mention it was 11AM on a Thursday? Oh, and not to Tug it out, but there wasn't a mask in sight. Just hot bodied women in lycra as far as the eye could see.

My self talk was, "is this heaven?"

Imho, Miami is as good as it gets in big city 'Murica.

I babymooned at that hotel. It was not Epic.
    You didn't like the Hotel? I never stayed at the Epic. I always stay at the JW across the street. Sometimes they hook me up with suite, which is nice. Just go to the Boutique there but it always seemed nice. The never ending stream of Lambos, 911s and G-Wagons tells me the money there is extreme.
    It's more than likely that half of those exotics are being driven poser influencers renting them for a couple days. A lot of the exotic car sales are propped up by rental business models.
    You might be correct actually. Come to think of it, maybe I need to go rent an exotic!

edit: Just did some reading on the exotic car market. Turns out the only people benefitting from this aren't just the IG toolboxes who want to look rich but actually aren't. There is a large segment of people who buy exotics and then rent them out to other people (AirBNB style) because they really can't afford them so they loan out their $200K car to idiots to go tear up on the weekends and help them cover the payment. In both cases it's pathetic. You can either afford a super car or you can't. If you can't enjoy your shitbox until you can. So many posers in everything now. ATBS going to rent my first exotic on Friday!
    The exotic car game in Miami is a pretty good comp for the city, overall. Lots of fake people. Pass.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    One of the advantages of being old and handsome is that young ladies love to flirt with me in front of my wife. Some weird thi

meat really dumb enough to jump into this mess?
    Seriously doubt it

Oregon is a better job but Cristobal is severely under paid on a deal he signed last year. Things change.

Someone could put 9 million in front of him

The six-year, $27 million contract will run through the 2025 season and is funded through private athletic gifts. Cristobal’s salary will increase from approximately $2.7 million to $4.3 million in January, and the Ducks coach will earn an average of $4.55 million during the term.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

One of the advantages of being old and handsome is that young ladies love to flirt with me in front of my wife. Some weird thi

Where were you going with this?
    Fucking vanilla

I'm not saying
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I just want to see Cristobal leave so I can see this guy meltdown:

He has been preaching for months that Cristobal would never leave Oregon.
    i dont know meat at all but to answer for him, 'yes, yes he would.'

someone says 'come do the same job for $7mm a year*' then you do it.

*not sayin he's worth that but still.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

meat really dumb enough to jump into this mess?
    It does feel like Manny will get another *season based on inertia and what will quickly be a coaching carousel with more seats than butts.

I could easily see him getting jettisoned part way into next season and meat being the hot n heavy candidate for replacement.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Millions of chins from the bunch who thought Bob Stoops was coming to Washington.

Same difference, different retard.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Millions of chins from the bunch who thought Bob Stoops was coming to Washington.

Lol. Good luck the rest of the way!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Would Oregon go to 7 to 9 million to keep him?

If he wins Friday they may face that this year or next
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Would Oregon go to 7 to 9 million to keep him?

If he wins Friday they may face that this year or next
    Was talking to the guys the other day and said “Imagine how much money this game is worth to Big Marls.”