Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coaching Search

Comments

• Options
    ChillyDawgChillyDawg Member Posts: 1,469
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

ChillyDawg for worst new poster of 2021? He combines the brevity of Tequila with the eloquence of dirtysouwfdawg.

I figured he was basnight

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Warms my heart to see Doogstone telling some of you to FUCK OFF

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Canadawg said:

haie said:

Stoops first and 99% of your efforts on, then whatever mountain west coach you think is best (deboner, Whittingham) and then finally if everything's fucked, take Wilcox if he makes Helfrich his OC, both for bargain bin clown contracts.

Don't overthink it.

You underthought it
    Sure I did. I'm sure the retards here have a better plan.

Kellen Moore!!!

Fickell!

Matt Campbell!!!

Fuck the Big12 and whatever loser conference Cincinnati plays in.

Fuck the NFL forever.

No one who isn't a proven recruiter whether stars or under the radar talent on the west coast should be considered. Except stoops who's the exception.

Fuck off
    So in your world Kyle Whittingham is tied for our second best option? I dont think Campbell is so far fetched but maybe I missed something. Definitely have a half dozen better and realistic options before we get to retread territory
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,044
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Canadawg said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

haie said:

Stoops first and 99% of your efforts on, then whatever mountain west coach you think is best (deboner, Whittingham) and then finally if everything's fucked, take Wilcox if he makes Helfrich his OC, both for bargain bin clown contracts.

Don't overthink it.

You underthought it

Kellen Moore!!!

Fickell!

Matt Campbell!!!

Fuck the NFL forever.

No one who isn't a proven recruiter whether stars or under the radar talent on the west coast should be considered. Except stoops who's the exception.

Fuck off
    So in your world Kyle Whittingham is tied for our second best option? I dont think Campbell is so far fetched but maybe I missed something. Definitely have a half dozen better and realistic options before we get to retread territory
    Ames > Seattle.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,130
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dtd said:

Canadawg said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

haie said:

Don't overthink it.

You underthought it

Kellen Moore!!!

Fickell!

Matt Campbell!!!

Fuck the NFL forever.

Fuck off
    Ames > Seattle.
    You may be right
  • Options
    SeadawgSeadawg Member Posts: 43
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dick Baird's top 2 (not a joke)

Justin Wilcox
    David Shaw

Don't want Wilcox. The problem with Shaw is getting his wife to leave Stanford. I think he's overrated anyway.
  • Options
    ROOFDOOGINSROOFDOOGINS Member Posts: 266
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @sonics1993 do you know how much money the AD is willing to spend on our new coach? I feel like we would need to pay above what Petersen was making to have any shot at a Matt Campbell or Dave Aranda. Even to land Big Game Bob.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,551
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dtd said:

Canadawg said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

haie said:

Don't overthink it.

You underthought it

Kellen Moore!!!

Fickell!

Matt Campbell!!!

Fuck the NFL forever.

Fuck off
    Ames > Seattle.
    Spoken like a poor
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

@sonics1993 do you know how much money the AD is willing to spend on our new coach? I feel like we would need to pay above what Petersen was making to have any shot at a Matt Campbell or Dave Aranda. Even to land Big Game Bob.

We would need to pay more and I'm still trying to figure out how much Washington can afford to pay. Don't have an answer for that unfortunately