Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coaching Search

1222324252628»

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Is it just me or is it pretty humiliating to have to fly to a small timey school like Fresno? lulz

We suck. And I'm betting it's choice (1) above. DeBoner said "fuck you fly to me" after we prom stiffed him for three days while Campbell rubbed his balls on our face.

IIRC Woodward and tits flew to Boise for CP, which is on par. It doesn't bug me all that much, but it is kind of a cuck, more desperate move. "We'll fly to you!"
    Yeah but CP was a legit top 6 coach that everyone in the world wanted. You fly for him. Or Stoops. Or Meyer. DeBoner? Look, I like DeBoner but he's not exactly "we'll fly to you" level. lulz
    I remember they made pat hill come to them after firing ty.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    If Fresneck is playing in the WAC 2.0 title game (I don't care enough to look it up), his time is more limited. Flying to Suckattle or Everett and back kills most of the day.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Is it just me or is it pretty humiliating to have to fly to a small timey school like Fresno? lulz

We suck. And I'm betting it's choice (1) above. DeBoner said "fuck you fly to me" after we prom stiffed him for three days while Campbell rubbed his balls on our face.

IIRC Woodward and tits flew to Boise for CP, which is on par. It doesn't bug me all that much, but it is kind of a cuck, more desperate move. "We'll fly to you!"
    Yeah but CP was a legit top 6 coach that everyone in the world wanted. You fly for him. Or Stoops. Or Meyer. DeBoner? Look, I like DeBoner but he's not exactly "we'll fly to you" level. lulz
    Jen sucks, but if you have to make an hour and a half, two hour flight (I’m no aviation navigator) to get a coach, you do it.

We are a pussy program. That doesn’t mean DeBoner isn’t a good coach and won’t do well.
    Meh. I like DeBoner. I still think it's funny we have to fly to small shithole Fresno to "land" him.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

What if DeBoer was sick of being slow played and was ready to turn us down. That would be some BDE.

That would be bad for UW but very entertaining for HH.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    1) I take her as more of a Brave Bull kinda gal than a Climax Bar type.

2) Can't wait for the Google ads after clicking that link.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,324
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Maybe Cohen flying to Fresno is a good sign that DeBoner is 47 and he’s a man.
  • Options
    TrojanSwordTrojanSword Member Posts: 542
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited November 2021
    @swaye always coming through with the hot slut gifs.

If DeBoner has half of the coaching skills @swaye has for the hot slut gifs. We will be in cfbplayoffs every year!
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,131
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I remember they made pat hill come to them after firing ty.
    Don’t sell Ol’ Pat short… he pulled the earth to move the NW towards him
  • Options
    Founders Club
    can the plane leave Jen on the tarmac in Fresno Lane Kiffin style?
  • Options
    OneNippleOneNipple Member Posts: 179
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I keep receipts.....