Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coaching Search

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    TXDawg said:

This would get me feeling optimistic about UW I think. Even if it ended up failing, at least we're putting our best foot forward.
    I agree. It’s just hard to accept we’re in a place where we still can’t attract a good P5 HC to come here.
    ?? P5 to P5 hopping is extremely rare, and usually fails pretty hard when it does happen.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fleens posted this on the ISU board.

• Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021

Am I the only one who thought CMC = Cristobal?
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Reffert popping up to say he must have gotten on a red-eye to SeaTac haha.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Swaye said:

Canadawg said:

Bonedog said:

This breno dude has been Good with info

If he's their main target why aren't they further along in the process? Feels like another program looking for a HC could beat them to it.
    It’s not like he doesn’t know what other jobs are open and hasn’t been contacted by them…maybe the interest is mutual?
    Because he has no agent to do the dirty work. Have to wait until the season is over to submit the over to his lawyer.
    What are you hearing on Campbell? Do we have a legit shot or is he just using us to leverage his USC offer?
    I posted it in the Swaye Wigman forum. I'm trying to keep most of the info there to help Derrick out.
    Lol, that’ll be $10.95 please.

What happens in chat stays in chat.
    Seriously. The irony hurts
    Hey, this place costs money to run. It is pretty ironic, but if you can't see the difference between a bunch of half brains trying to have a romper room run on donations, and Kim's bidness model, then I can't help you. Plus, I just posted tits. Kim doesn't give tits. He gives you a really fat sidekick. Apologies to @CFetters_Nacho_Lover
    It's a little cringey that everyone got their support bucks in then the coaching search comes along and you guys suddenly want everything kept in chat and are pushing for the deluxe car wash now. If the site costs money I legitimately think charging a small fee is less annoying than putting actual relevant football discussions behind a paywall randomly under the guise of a donation based site. Especially when the info is coming from someone who isn't being compensated.

To be clear, no problem with needing to pay the bills just not a fan of how you guys have handled it recently.
    The main source for the relevant info is who chose to post it there.
    Which is fine but I'm talking about the mods supporting and $10.95ing the hell out of it since then. If you want to be a pay to play site then be upfront about it and definitely don't be holding yourself to some higher standard than DM when there isn't even "professional" work being done by this site.
    Exactly. I abide by a principle not to pay for any kind of insider information or special access that has served me well in life.

Also a forum with this much traffic should make money not cost money. My daily browsing is donating to the site not sure why that hasn’t been monetized.
    You don't know how it works. I will take a moment to explain though I know that it probably won't matter. We had a former Google employee attempt to get us into AdWords. We got flagged like 100 times in 24 hours and had the account shut down. The amount of browsing that anyone does here does not unto itself bring in revenue. In the old days it actually used to cost me more, but I have had mostly fixed costs for a few years now.
    LOL, thanks for confirming you are clueless.
    Passive aggressive
    How direct can I be without getting banned?
  • Options
    Oh man. If USC whiffs on Campbell who will they go after next?

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,916
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Jonathan Smith
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,462
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Kiffen
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,296
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Why would Christian McCaffrey go to USC
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Swaye said:

Canadawg said:

Bonedog said:

If he's their main target why aren't they further along in the process? Feels like another program looking for a HC could beat them to it.
    It’s not like he doesn’t know what other jobs are open and hasn’t been contacted by them…maybe the interest is mutual?
    Because he has no agent to do the dirty work. Have to wait until the season is over to submit the over to his lawyer.
    What are you hearing on Campbell? Do we have a legit shot or is he just using us to leverage his USC offer?
    I posted it in the Swaye Wigman forum. I'm trying to keep most of the info there to help Derrick out.

Hey, this place costs money to run. It is pretty ironic, but if you can't see the difference between a bunch of half brains trying to have a romper room run on donations, and Kim's bidness model, then I can't help you. Plus, I just posted tits. Kim doesn't give tits. He gives you a really fat sidekick. Apologies to @CFetters_Nacho_Lover
    It's a little cringey that everyone got their support bucks in then the coaching search comes along and you guys suddenly want everything kept in chat and are pushing for the deluxe car wash now. If the site costs money I legitimately think charging a small fee is less annoying than putting actual relevant football discussions behind a paywall randomly under the guise of a donation based site. Especially when the info is coming from someone who isn't being compensated.

To be clear, no problem with needing to pay the bills just not a fan of how you guys have handled it recently.
    Which is fine but I'm talking about the mods supporting and $10.95ing the hell out of it since then. If you want to be a pay to play site then be upfront about it and definitely don't be holding yourself to some higher standard than DM when there isn't even "professional" work being done by this site.
    Exactly. I abide by a principle not to pay for any kind of insider information or special access that has served me well in life.

Also a forum with this much traffic should make money not cost money. My daily browsing is donating to the site not sure why that hasn’t been monetized.
    You don't know how it works. I will take a moment to explain though I know that it probably won't matter. We had a former Google employee attempt to get us into AdWords. We got flagged like 100 times in 24 hours and had the account shut down. The amount of browsing that anyone does here does not unto itself bring in revenue. In the old days it actually used to cost me more, but I have had mostly fixed costs for a few years now.
    LOL, thanks for confirming you are clueless.
    Passive aggressive
    How direct can I be without getting banned?
    NOC FO
  • Options
    Fleens and other DM "insiders" are saying the UW brass is shooting their shot with Campbell this afternoon.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Swaye said:

Canadawg said:

Bonedog said:

Sonics posts where he wants to post. Awhile back I asked him that when he has info to sometimes put it in The Wam and sometimes put it on the main board, which he has done. I also expressed my appreciation and offered him a gift, which he declined saying that he appreciates the platform that has been built here. That's all there is to it.
    Someone appreciates this place?
  • Options
    Geevis_and_ButtheadGeevis_and_Butthead Member Posts: 987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2021