Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coaching Search

Comments

• Options
    BonerBoner Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 198
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    Seadawg said:

PatsDoog said:

Riveting coaching discussion we got going here

I think its Campbell as the main target. If he's says no, I think Deboner is #2, followed by Ty Willingham, Jimmy Lake,, then Wilcox 🤣🤣
    Jesus, seadawg, read the damn room.

• Options
    louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 340
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    There’s a big difference between blowhards pedaling “access” and a bunch of degenerates saying “this shit ain’t free!”
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Look, they are unapologetically telling people to get wam memberships to get inside information and that's just wack because of this site's consistent stance on insider information elsewhere. They don't like being called out on their hypocrisy and a few other minions here can't separate enjoying the forum from backing up the mods in this odd choice. Slippery slope.

Get the Wam and double it if you like the site. My issue is with the marketing scheme. Not with supporting the site.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    DHD said:

I always thought that the Doogman/$10.95 joke was that people were being pitched that membership brought access to "inside information", but that, in fact, there really never was any inside information.

It seemed like Kim, Eklund and Fetters were always racing to see who could be more wrong, and there were never any boobs, guns, gambling or Swaye stories to offset the inaccuracy.

I thought that was the joke.

Sometimes the Wam sorta has inside information, but most of the time, it's degenerates sharing talk about boobs, guns, gambling or Swaye ... which offsets any lack of "inside information" and, in my book, is well worth the 35 cents per day that the $129.00 membership works out to.

• Options
    2girls1applecup2girls1applecup Member Posts: 80
    Honest question, if we? get
    another insider does he get persuaded towards the Wam or is this like a one time coach money-thon cash grab? Thanks and
    1.isu
    2. Baylor
    3. Patriots
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 787
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

So it’s rationalize Sarah Palin is calling dibs while simultaneously lettering her friend know she found one for her on Amazon?

• Options
    GayThoughtsGayThoughts Member Posts: 433
    edited November 2021
    He’s likely headed to LSU, but give me Mark Stoops over Campbell and DeBoer. It’d be a shame if Jen didn’t at least put feelers out with him
  • Options
    ScoreboardBabyScoreboardBaby Member Posts: 36
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Liberty is paying Freeze $4 million/year... Franklin, Tucker and now Riley all around $10 million...

If whoever we hire is any good, we better be ready to pay $10 million/year to keep them.