Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official invite from Softy Mahler via twitter

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

The facts will doom Softy every single time in this argument ... that's the bottom line.

Doogs hate facts

Agree, speaking of which I'm hearing Mitch Levy makes 500K for a non syndicated radio show.
  • Options
    Softy pulled a Kim too. "How do you know Sark wasn't about to break through and start going to Rose Bowls? How do we know Petersen will be successful?".

I said for Sark we have 5 years of evidence to tell us that. His best team went 5-4 in conference the same as years 2,3, and 4.

While Petersen might not either odds are greater since he's 92-12 with 2 BCS wins than Sark who was 31-29 vs FBS schools.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I do think we should send someone, I would like to get his answers on this board on why he supported Ty, and why he wants access. I feel like we would get an actual answer face to face. I nominate tequila
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

I do think we should send someone, I would like to get his answers on this board on why he supported Ty, and why he wants access. I feel like we would get an actual answer face to face. I nominate tequila

With Ty he always claims he didn't feel like we had enough evidence to fire him then. Then he says he regrets it and won't make that mistake again.

Even though he is with Romar and was with Sark.

Also claims he knew there was warning signs against Ty in year two. He's a revisionist history fat fuck major.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

With Ty he always claims he didn't feel like we had enough evidence to fire him then. Then he says he regrets it and won't make that mistake again.

Even though he is with Romar and was with Sark.

Also claims he knew there was warning signs against Ty in year two. He's a revisionist history fat fuck major.
    I didn't know they offered that course at BCC
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

I was going to write a long response to this thread. Then I realized I don't give enough of a fuck.

Sark sucks dick.
    Softy sucks dick.
    Kim sucks dick.
    Doogs suck dick.
    Because they all suck dick they will never admit we were right and they were wrong. I hope they all die in a mudslide mixed with napalm.

The end.

Classics Bored. Now.
    also true

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dhdawg said:

Not Tequilla. He's too much of an intellectual and would get off track instead of making concise points. Before you know it, they would be arguing about something entirely different. I would nominate Chest.

Seconded
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I have no problem going and talking with Softy ...

But there's also a good chance that I'd make his head explode because I'd have a counter point to anything he offered up and after about 15-20 minutes he'd realize that he has no chance of "out debating me" without going into Frank the Tank mode.
  • Options
    It's a shame the full blown AIDS took out Race Bannon and that iDawg died in a mudslide while on fire as I'd love for those two to sit down with him.

Chest given his calls would be a good option. Softy even admitted last night that the ASU call Chest got under Baird's skin.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The more I think about it, meeting with Softy would do nothing other than provide some entertainment. The only good thing is he wouldn't be able to hide behind the BrentsFS act of saying, "SAY IT TO MY FACE!" He would stick to saying there is no way to know what Sark would have achieved at UW. You could nail him with all the facts, but it doesn't matter. Until Sark got fired, there is no real way to prove to an idiot like Softy or Kim that he sucked. The meeting would be no different from any other debate with Softy, whether it be More_Time laying it out for him on Twitter or Peter destroying the Honks on the air.

Not to mention, Softy's followers will follow anything he says because he has a platform and he is closer to the program than all of us. The truth is, RoadDawg55 and Tailgater have forgotten more about UW Football than the snot nosed cunt they call "Softy" has ever known. It would end with Softy buying some drinks and saying we are all Dawg fans.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Free drinks >>> Free pub
  • Options
    You'd end up getting frustrated more than anything. Do I think he's as much of a Doog as he is on air? No I don't but I do think he actually is a true Doog at heart. If he wasn't on radio he'd be the Doog arguing with us on Doogman and Twitter I have no doubts.

If I was going to meet up with any of them for drinks it would be Baird. At least I'd have a good time since he obviously is down to get shit faced since he is shit faced 100% of the time.

Softy strikes me as a 2-3 drink at most guy.

RoadDawg is right you can lay the facts out there and he won't care. Even last night he conceded quickly and pull the whole "We are all Dawg fans let's get a drink".