Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official invite from Softy Mahler via twitter

After battling on twitter all night where he said stuff like Sark went from 0-12 to 9-4. He challenged me and anyone in here to meet him in person to chat to HIS FACE!!!!

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 11m
@NegaDawg I'll tell u what. Open invite to you and every other "HHB" who would like to sit down in person. Until then I'll assume you'd...

@NegaDawg ..rather just hide behind your Twitter account.

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 9m
@NegaDawg and if u want to play it that way, you've just given all HHB's a bad name. Met Rip Ty in Vegas. Only one.

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 7m
@NegaDawg nope. Just met him in Vegas. Good dude. No problem with him. None

Sounds like Cheers has actually met him. Could be interesting. Speaking for myself I don't plan on meeting up with him for drinks as I don't care to. For those who do though here is the invite. For Road,Chest and Little Jimmy here is a chance to possibly set up an interview with him.

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited March 2014
    I would consider doing it personally. Get a chance to actually make him explain his defense of Ty in 2007 without getting to just walk out or drop the call. Of course I would have to keep it somewhat respectful which would be tough. But Nah I'd rather pass
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    dhdawg said:

I would do it personally. Get a chance to actually make him explain his defense of Ty in 2007 without getting to just walk out or drop the call. Of course I would have to keep it somewhat respectful which would be tough. But Nah I'd rather pass

For me the toughest part is like you said keeping it respectful cause he is constantly talking down to you. If you go to my twitter page he even says our opinions are stupid in a passive aggressive way after I brought up Peter's call after the ASU game.

Plus I have no desire to meet up with him. If I do that then this becomes real? I like to separate real life from the internet. Not to mention all his mouth breathing Doogs will show up and they are irrational fucks.
  • Options
    Off record, is this Jake Bower dude related to Softy? He's worse than even MykFS when it comes to people shitting on Softy then quickly being there for the rescue.

Of course MykFS made a quick appearance as well. Sad how these Doogs get so upset when someone questions their leader.

If my leader is ever a fat radio host remind me to light myself on fire and die in a mudslide.
  • Options
    I would maybe do it but I'm not even going to bother, especially cause I'm not even on twitter, I enjoy reading it though.
    Whoever made an account with the handle @dhdawg is creepy. I swear that isn't me
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

I would maybe do it but I'm not even going to bother, especially cause I'm not even on twitter, I enjoy reading it though.
    Whoever made an account with the handle @dhdawg is creepy. I swear that isn't me

Really? Some dude is pretending to be you? Fuck that's weird.

Almost as bad as the fake sven or dare I say Fake Boobs account. His account had potential but he wasn't creative or funny.
  • Options
    I'm trying to understand why someone is copying my username I am not on Twitter and if I was it would not be my HH username
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

I'm trying to understand why someone is copying my username I am not on Twitter and if I was it would not be my HH username

Is it possible it's a coincidence? Some dude named David Henderson or Donny Hill or something who happens to be a Dawg fan? I haven't seen the account, is he parodying your stuff?

• Options
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

Is it possible it's a coincidence? Some dude named David Henderson or Donny Hill or something who happens to be a Dawg fan? I haven't seen the account, is he parodying your stuff?

No he doesn't. He follows this page though as he gets our lingo and follows most of the HHB's. However, he didn't seem like a Husky fan more of a Coog if I had to guess.
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I don't really have a huge issue with Softy. My mom actually babysat him when he was a kid. He's just a mouthpiece for the university. Dooging it up brings in more listeners because bandwagoners would rather have sunshine and lollipops blown out of their ass instead of depressing rants for the last decade. All they really care about are listener numbers, so they appeal to the masses. Media in general is just annoying as fuck. At least Softy has a business reason for being a homer. That said, I haven't really listened to his show in a while. If he's as staunchly pro-Sark as it sounds like, that could get a bit unbearable.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I see that we can add the won 9 games myth to the doog playbook. Sark never won more than 7 games in a season against FBS opponents. Simple fact.

The rest of his shit has been discussed and dismissed to many times.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who is NegaDawg? Does he post here? Never seen him...
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,115
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I am ready and waiting at the 7-11 on Aurora.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,965
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

After battling on twitter all night where he said stuff like Sark went from 0-12 to 9-4. He challenged me and anyone in here to meet him in person to chat to HIS FACE!!!!

@NegaDawg I'll tell u what. Open invite to you and every other "HHB" who would like to sit down in person. Until then I'll assume you'd...

@NegaDawg and if u want to play it that way, you've just given all HHB's a bad name. Met Rip Ty in Vegas. Only one.

Sounds like Cheers has actually met him. Could be interesting. Speaking for myself I don't plan on meeting up with him for drinks as I don't care to. For those who do though here is the invite. For Road,Chest and Little Jimmy here is a chance to possibly set up an interview with him.

I'm there as long as Softy's buying. I hear he's loaded.

Of course, he's a Jew.
  • Options
    SarkinghamSarkingham Member Posts: 286
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

I'm there as long as Softy's buying. I hear he's loaded.

Of course, he's a Jew.
    ($75k)?!?!? Or does that fall under the 15-yard unsportsmanlike category?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,965
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    JJake Bower is probably the biggest mouthbreather on there.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Tequilla, we've discussed this ad naseum.

The advanced metrics show very little difference between the 2009-2012 seasons compared to 2006-2007. Those were basically average teams, ranked around 45-55.

Fact is, if Wilcox and the other guys weren't hired at the end of 11, Sark probably has his worst season in 2012 and gets canned.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    You're preaching to the choir with me ...

I've got no problem shoving it up Softy's ass if he's so supportive of Sark still.

Free pub.

Free access.

Sizzle to the steak.