Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Exclusive bullying the Bullies thread.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014

Can we get back to making fun of college doog and little Jimmy?

Those are the boards far left idiots. The far right fucktard trio of OBK, PL_FS, and d2d needs some mocking too.
    Far right, lol. Using logic to combat ignorance = right wing nutjob.
    Can I get a link to the logic? I haven't seen any in this thread from either side.
    the fuck do you want me to link? everything I'm saying is objective and can be confirmed by a quick google search.

OBK is just repeating "Russia didn't get COMPLETELY fucked in ww2!!" ad nausuem.
    Alright, I'll put in terms you can understand. If you take your team into Tuscaloosa or Baton Rouge with the idea that you won't be facing a championship caliber opponent, you're going to get your head lopped clean off. Respect your opponent or you'll get clobbered.
    one problem with your analogy. the USA is Alabama.

Russia is a fucking D3 school.
    You aren't living in the real world if you think the US in its current state is Alabama and Russia is a D3 school.
    They aren't on a level playing field is my point. THE USA HAS AN ECONOMY 8-10 TIMES LARGER THAN RUSSIA'S. That means it can devote far more resources to military technology than Russia. That is why the USA has 10 more aircraft carriers than Russia. Fucking 5 carrier fleets could probably wipe the floor with Russia. Military experts worldwide believe that the US navy could take on everyone else's at the same time....and win going away.

That is without factoring in the U.S. allies...France, England, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Germany, all of NATO, Canada, Mexico, etc. etc.

So Russia, a country with 200 million people, is going to fight a war against 2 billion people, with an economy 40 times its size, and not get completely wiped off the face of the Earth?

I'm done arguing with you. I've won.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Those are the boards far left idiots. The far right fucktard trio of OBK, PL_FS, and d2d needs some mocking too.
    Can I get a link to the logic? I haven't seen any in this thread from either side.
    the fuck do you want me to link? everything I'm saying is objective and can be confirmed by a quick google search.

OBK is just repeating "Russia didn't get COMPLETELY fucked in ww2!!" ad nausuem.
    Alright, I'll put in terms you can understand. If you take your team into Tuscaloosa or Baton Rouge with the idea that you won't be facing a championship caliber opponent, you're going to get your head lopped clean off. Respect your opponent or you'll get clobbered.

You aren't living in the real world if you think the US in its current state is Alabama and Russia is a D3 school.
    They aren't on a level playing field is my point. THE USA HAS AN ECONOMY 8-10 TIMES LARGER THAN RUSSIA'S.

That is without factoring in the U.S.'s allies...France, England, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Germany, etc. etc.

Surrounding yourself with a wall of doogs won't help you win this argument. Also, unemployment rate is a HUGE part of a country's economy and right now we aren't doing that well. Not adding very many quality jobs. The economy is shit. And so are the economies of the countries you just named. You could make the case that those countries combined with the USA would be like a D1 school facing a D3 school because Russia would simply be outnumbered. But 1 on 1, it's a silly claim. If the USA is ranked number 1, Russia is number 2. It would be a tough battle not nearly as lopsided as you seem to think it would be. Both countries would be destroyed in the process and new powers would fill the void left behind.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014

They aren't on a level playing field is my point. THE USA HAS AN ECONOMY 8-10 TIMES LARGER THAN RUSSIA'S.

That is without factoring in the U.S.'s allies...France, England, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Germany, etc. etc.

Surrounding yourself with a wall of doogs won't help you win this argument. Also, unemployment rate is a HUGE part of a country's economy and right now we aren't doing that well. Not adding very many quality jobs. The economy is shit. And so are the economies of the countries you just named. You could make the case that those countries combined with the USA would be like a D1 school facing a D3 school because Russia would simply be outnumbered. But 1 on 1, it's a silly claim. If the USA is ranked number 1, Russia is number 2. It would be a tough battle not nearly as lopsided as you seem to think it would be. Both countries would be destroyed in the process and new powers would fill the void left behind.
    Fucking wrong again. Don't you get tired of it?

I added more stuff to my post, read it and enlighten yourself moron
  • Options

You've surreptitiously shifted your argument to Russia vs the world instead of Russia vs the USA (which was the original premise) in order to claim a moral victory, as we both agree that in the scenario of Russia vs the world, Russia would lose.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014

You've surreptitiously shifted your argument to Russia vs the world instead of Russia vs the USA (which was the original premise) in order to claim a moral victory, as we both agree that in the scenario of Russia vs the world, Russia would lose.
    You have the reading comprehension of a 5th grader. I said America would win by itself rather easily, with the rest of the world it would be a fucking dreckfest.

I really hope you are sterile.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I'm only skimming the posts, but this thread fucking sucks.

Agreed. OBK has replaced AoG and Puppy as the dumbest motherfucker on the boards.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Agreed. OBK has replaced AoG and Puppy as the dumbest motherfucker on the boards.

D2D is offended..........
  • Options

I said America would win by itself rather easily, say 34-17 with the rest of the world it would be a fucking dreckfest.

• Options
    Founders Club

D2D is offended..........
    knew there were some omissions
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If there was ever a thread where DJ needed to go Kim Jong Vino style, this is it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Why the fuck would I take my team into Russia when I have nukes?
    Because you still have to have something left for Finland in the gold medal game. Most people forget that.

• Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

That is without factoring in the U.S. allies...France, England, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Germany, all of NATO, Canada, Mexico, etc. etc.

So Russia, a country with 200 million people, is going to fight a war against 2 billion people, with an economy 40 times its size, and not get completely wiped off the face of the Earth?

You did win. However, invoking the mighty military prowess of Canada and Mexico makes me sad in the pants. What are those two countries going to contribute to any war effort? Tim Horton's and Enchiladas?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Race vs CollegeDoog climate change threads were better than this one. Swaye was right when he said if there was ever a thread to go "poof", it is this one.

This thread is wasting valuable board space for game threads and pm to xx.
  • Options

The Race vs CollegeDoog climate change threads were better than this one. Swaye was right when he said if there was ever a thread to go "poof", it is this one.

simple fact

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014
    kh83 said:

You did win. However, invoking the mighty military prowess of Canada and Mexico makes me sad in the pants. What are those two countries going to contribute to any war effort? Tim Horton's and Enchiladas?

Canada versus Russia is a much fairer fight than America versus Russia.

For the "cool anecdotes that have no relevance to modernity" people, Canadian troops actually did some badass stuff in WW2, like climb a cliff to capture a beach on DDay.

Meanwhile, in Eastern Finland...

imageimage
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

simple fact

You just hate this thread because you're taking a Chinaman's two inches of thunder
  • Options
    edited March 2014

kh83 said:

Canada versus Russia is a much fairer fight than America versus Russia.

For the "cool anecdotes that have no relevance to modernity" people, Canadian troops actually did some badass stuff in WW2, like climb a cliff to capture a beach on DDay.Pretty sure by virtually any definition WWII is part of modernity, therefore relevant to modernity. In fact, most would argue that WWII was during the modern era or late modern era, whereas many would argue we are no longer in modernity. Therefore, WWII is more widely considered modern than we are now.

#SemanticsSuperiorityGuy

• Options

dnc said:

simple fact

You just hate this thread because you're taking a Chinaman's two inches of thunder
    The first two inches were consensual.