Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Exclusive bullying the Bullies thread.

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014
    dnc said:

I feel like some right wingers would actually be happy to see our country fail.

Look in this thread the over the top defense of Russia.

They want the cuntry to fall just so they can be right?

They're the worst kind of Mericuh fans.

There are people with a blind hatred of Obama just like there are people with a blind hatred of Bush. I used to get four or five "Bush is horrible" emails a week from my granola Seattle friend. You would think Bush was a dictator. abundance... or something
  • Options
    PurpleMicrodotPurpleMicrodot Member Posts: 66
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

There are people with a blind hatred of Obama just like there are people with a blind hatred of Bush. I used to get four or five "Bush is horrible" emails a week from my granola Seattle friend. You would think Bush was a dictator. abundance... or something
    I have a blind hatred of both. #abundance
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

I have a blind hatred of both. #abundance
    ir, yk

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

dnc said:

Chris Rock said it best. "Bullies are needed. I hate this anti bullying shit!" There are obviously extreme examples where it is fucked up, but every kid should get razzed and fucked with a little when growing up.

Nowadays, every little thing is considered bullying. Timmy stole my juice box, a girl laughed at me, Scotty won't pass me the ball.

fucking this

The pussification of America is practically complete.

RIP, United States.

Yeah, RIP world's strongest economy and military...we really are on the verge of collapse....

Sure the bleeding heart, overprotective Bellevue moms are annoying. But stop painting with the world's broadest brush
    Fuck, you are a BIGGER pussy than Cockuz. Take back what I said . You are officially this boards most sack licking lib.

Strongest economy and military? You Ignant fuck. There's this certain country off our west side that has twice our nuclear power. Heard of em? What does a 5- fold GDP matter when the money from said "wealthy" country goes everywhere but protecting that wealth, and a president who's seen as a big ole PUSSY to every "BULLY" worldwide. The G8 should cast out America for being a cowardice cuntry and letting Russia, and soon to be other nuclear packing cuntries, enter the fray.

You happy cuntslice? Glad the aids won't hurt you much as we're going to get nuked before you drop weight and shrivel up.

you are fucking retarded.

the US has an economy TEN TIMES bigger than Russia's. 33% of Russia's total wealth is controlled by under 200 people. The US devotes more resources to military technology than the Russian's could ever dream of. The USA has 11 aircraft carrier fleets with with battleships, destroyers, subs, and nuclear subs, not to mention far more advanced fighters than the Russian alternatives. Russia has 1 carrier...el oh el

Not to fucking mention, the USA also has more advanced nuclear warheads, and my money is on the USA having a better missile defense system.

Russia will get FUCKED UP if it takes on the USA, and the rest of the western world.

Shut the fuck up you quadriplegic fucking retard. This subject has
    been beaten to death on this board. Move to Russia faggot. I'm sure you'll get GREAT disability and welfare benefits there....

Murica fuck ya.
    Last time I checked, the barackonomy here isn't doing so well. More than 20% unemployed (that's the real figure, not 7 fucking percent) and 1% control 1/3 of the wealth. Both cuntries are playing the game of who can be the most fucktarded in the world.
    http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/national-employment-monthly-update.aspx

Try 6.7% not 20%. When the country was in the great depression it was at 25% in 1933. Great job of throwing out bullshit and hoping it sticks as usual.

http://www.greatdepressiononline.com/great-depression-unemployment-rate.htm
    Thanks for googling those. His post was so fucking stupid I didn't even want to bother giving it a serious response.
    Rough translation: "Thnx for having my back brah. I was really gurgling over here."
    The US economy is 10 times stronger than Russia's was my original point. You're the one changing the subject to some bullshit unemployment rate guessing. I don't give a fuck what the unemployment rate is. Talk to me about GDP and capacity to consume, or pretty much every single other possible measurable there is, because the USA fucking destroys Russia in every category. Shut the fuck up.
    Dooging it for America? 10 x is a silly number. Russia is enormous with vast resources. .

Once again, move to Russia faggot. You're the one being a doog. The USA is better than Russia in every single possible category.

Including troikas, vodka and smoked fish? Also, you're up to 150K in this thread.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    You guys are reaching AuburnDoog territory here with the Merica dooging. No one here wants it to fail. But it's being run by a bunch of shitheads less capable than Steve Sarkisian. Just pointing out what the doogs don't want to hear.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    Founders Club

You guys are reaching AuburnDoog territory here with the Merica dooging. No one here wants it to fail. But it's being run by a bunch of shitheads less capable than Steve Sarkisian. Just pointing out what the doogs don't want to hear.

Well, for being run by a bunch of shit heads, the US and Europe (i.e. the "Western" countries) are doing infinitely better than anyplace else in the world. Russia want to be one of the big boys, but it's not even close to the caliber of the U.S.

Stop pretending that it is.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Well, for being run by a bunch of shit heads, the US and Europe (i.e. the "Western" countries) are doing infinitely better than anyplace else in the world. Russia want to be one of the big boys, but it's not even close to the caliber of the U.S.

Ignore or underestimate the capabilities of your opponent and you'll get driven back beyond Berlin. Ask Adolf Hitler. Or go further back in time and ask Napoleon Bonaparte. Both were turned back at the gates of Moscow and summarily obliterated.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014

Ignore or underestimate the capabilities of your opponent and you'll get driven back beyond Berlin. Ask Adolf Hitler. Or go further back in time and ask Napoleon Bonaparte.
    Jesus Christ dude, we already discussed this on the fucking general board. This isn't WW2 or the Napoleonic Wars anymore, Russia's geography and cold weather won't do a fucking thing when the entire Western world is bombing them into the neolithic era from all angles.

And China wouldn't wag a fucking finger; you think China is going to support the country with the WAY shittier economy with way less purchasing power? Think again. It will be Russia against the world.

The only people being remotely doogish in this thread are you and PL_FS. Objectively, Russia fucking blows cock compared to the US.

HTH.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    OBK and PGOS are more in need of a room, and a reach around, then any pair in this boreds illustrious history. I'll give you two Sven's 20 to get an hourly rate room. I'm here to help.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

OBK and PGOS are more in need of a room, and a reach around, then any pair in this boreds illustrious history. I'll give you two Sven's 20 to get an hourly rate room. I'm here to help.

OBK is in desperate need of a G.E.D., or a fucking 1 way plane ticket to Stalingrad
  • Options

Ignore or underestimate the capabilities of your opponent and you'll get driven back beyond Berlin. Ask Adolf Hitler. Or go further back in time and ask Napoleon Bonaparte.
    Jesus Christ dude, we already discussed this on the fucking general board. This isn't WW2 anymore, Russia's geography and cold weather won't do a fucking thing when the entire Western world is bombing them into the neolithic era from all angles.

And China wouldn't wag a fucking finger; you think China is going to support the country with the WAY shittier economy with way less purchasing power? Think again. It will be Russia against the world.

The only one being remotely doogish in this thread is you. Objectively, Russia fucking blows cock compared to the US.

HTH.
    China would side with Russia. They're close trading partners and border one another. Whether or not they'd contribute militarily is unknown. They did invade North Korea to try to drive us out. Russia delivers a shitload of oil to Europe so it's not like they're going to do anything unless a NATO country is under threat of invasion. Also, you can't topple a country as vast as Russia with an air raid bombing campaign. You might as well invade it with Connor Halliday and Mike Leach. Nuke it all you want, it would just harden the populace and they'd resist till the bitter end. I wouldn't put it beyond the realm of possibility of them invading Alaska and taking the fight to the North American continent. The Russian bear isn't exactly an animal you want to go poking with your spear.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Swaye said:

OBK is in desperate need of a G.E.D., or a fucking 1 way plane ticket to Stalingrad
    They call it Volgograd now. You don't bother scouting your opponents before a game do you?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014

Jesus Christ dude, we already discussed this on the fucking general board. This isn't WW2 anymore, Russia's geography and cold weather won't do a fucking thing when the entire Western world is bombing them into the neolithic era from all angles.

The only one being remotely doogish in this thread is you. Objectively, Russia fucking blows cock compared to the US.

HTH.
    China would side with Russia. They're close trading partners and border one another. Whether or not they'd contribute militarily is unknown. They did invade North Korea to try to drive us out. Russia delivers a shitload of oil to Europe so it's not like they're going to do anything unless a NATO country is under threat of invasion. Also, you can't topple a country as vast as Russia with an air raid bombing campaign. You might as well invade it with Connor Halliday and Mike Leach. Nuke it all you want, it would just harden the populace and they'd resist till the bitter end. I wouldn't put it beyond the realm of possibility of them invading Alaska and taking the fight to the North American continent. The Russian bear isn't exactly an animal you want to go poking with your spear.

No, they would not. China has denounced Russia already for the Crimea situation. The Chinese are 100000 times stronger trading partners with the US than they are with Russia.

"Also, you can't topple a country as vast as Russia with an air raid bombing campaign."

Yes, you fucking can. The US military has 11 mobile military bases in their carrier fleets. They would win control of the skies in a matter of weeks. All of Europe would also be fighting against Russia as well.

Just give up dude. I get that you might be an ethnic Russian, but you're just looking like a dumbass very ignorant in geopolitics.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,121
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

HTH.
    $75K?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014
    brchco12 said:

HTH.
    $75K?
    Rest assured OBK craves some bear spear in his 2 hole
  • Options

HTH.

No, they would not. China has denounced Russia already for the Crimea situation. The Chinese are 100000 times stronger trading partners with the US than they are with Russia.

"Also, you can't topple a country as vast as Russia with an air raid bombing campaign."

Yes, you fucking can. The US military has 11 mobile military bases in their carrier fleets. They would win control of the skies in a matter of weeks. All of Europe would also be fighting against Russia as well.

Just give up dude. I get that you might be an ethnic Russian, but you're just looking like a dumbass very ignorant in geopolitics.
    The Luftwaffe also thought they could bomb England into submission. Didn't happen. A Chinese denunciation doesn't hold a lot of weight. Behind closed doors they're bowing and smiling in Putin's direction because Russia is attempting to show strength while Obama is a waffling pansy that not even our allies trust to back them up.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014

HTH.

The Luftwaffe also thought they could bomb England into submission. Didn't happen. A Chinese denunciation doesn't hold a lot of weight. Behind closed doors they're bowing and smiling in Putin's direction because Russia is attempting to show strength while Obama is a waffling pansy that not even our allies trust to back them up.
    This isn't 1942. Your entire argument consists of backpedaling, "yeah but Russia stopped Germany in WW2!!!!!!!11!!!", and made up bullshit like the bolded sentence above. You have no facts, no solid talking points, nothing.

Get the fuck out of here.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

HTH.

This isn't 1942 faggot. Your entire argument consists of backpedaling, "yeah but Russia stopped Germany in WW2!!1", and made up bullshit like the bolded sentence above. You have no facts, no solid talking points, nothing.
    $225K. You're breaking the bank brah. The point here is, fools like you would have said, back in that era, this isn't 1812 dumbfuck! But Russia stopped France! Then they stopped Hitler. Times have changed and so have weapons. I wouldn't underestimate the Russian capacity for annihilating opponents despite the passage of time.
  • Options
    Founders Club

HTH.

This isn't 1942 faggot. Your entire argument consists of backpedaling, "yeah but Russia stopped Germany in WW2!!1", and made up bullshit like the bolded sentence above. You have no facts, no solid talking points, nothing.
    225K. You're breaking the bank brah.
    No more arguments? No more "yeahhh but Napolean lost Borodino!!!!"?

Thanks for conceding defeat dumb fuck
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014

HTH.

$225K. You're breaking the bank brah. The point here is, fools like you would have said, back in that era, this isn't 1812 dumbfuck! But Russia stopped France! Then they stopped Hitler. Times have changed and so have weapons. I wouldn't underestimate the Russian capacity for annihilating opponents despite the passage of time.
    Nice edit. You met your quota for 200 year old bullshit that has no relevance to modernity.

America has a stronger military than Russia and is a WAYYYYYYYYYY better place to live. End of the fucking story.