Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Exclusive bullying the Bullies thread.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Chris Rock said it best. "Bullies are needed. I hate this anti bullying shit!" There are obviously extreme examples where it is fucked up, but every kid should get razzed and fucked with a little when growing up.

Nowadays, every little thing is considered bullying. Timmy stole my juice box, a girl laughed at me, Scotty won't pass me the ball.

fucking this

The pussification of America is practically complete.

RIP, United States.

Yeah, RIP world's strongest economy and military...we really are on the verge of collapse....

Sure the bleeding heart, overprotective Bellevue moms are annoying. But stop painting with the world's broadest brush
    Stop living in the past POTD!

Europe isn't a country.

HTH
    Racist

Are you fucking serious? Are you really trying to imply that China's economy is stronger than America's?

What country is buying fucking 90% of Chinese exports, DNCFS? China needs America FAR more than America needs China.
    The borrower is slave to the lender.

hth

No, the borrower is supporting almost the entirety of the lenders economy. You really have no understanding of these concepts. You should remain in your wheelhouse.
    Debt isn't a hard concept to understand. We owe them somewhere in the neighborhood of $1.3 trillion. Economic growth isn't a hard concept to understand either. From 2000 to 2012 our GDP increased from 9.99 trillion to 15.68. China's went from 1.2 trillion to 8.227. So in the 13 year period the US GDP grew around 58% while China's grew nearly 700%.

Their economy laps ours in debt to income ratio, trade deficits, growth, etc. The only thing we have on them is a larger overall economy and that gap is closing astronomically fast.

China is Russell Wilson and the US is Matt Stafford. We throw for more yards. They beat us in everything else. And they're only getting better.
    Check the facts on China's growth -- it is completely unsustainable. I don't have the numbers on me right now, and I'm too lazy to google them...but China's growth is slowing down a lot, and is projected to slow down even more. Why buy cheap shit from China when you can buy cheaper shit from Vietnam or India? Products from China are only going to get more expensive as the country's GDP per capita and standard of living rises.

The debt issue is completely moot. As long as the US and China are firm trading partners, neither party really gives a fuck. US citizens hold more US debt than China does, anyways.
    Africa will soon be the new Asia. And Africans will benefit the most. Fact.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Chris Rock said it best. "Bullies are needed. I hate this anti bullying shit!" There are obviously extreme examples where it is fucked up, but every kid should get razzed and fucked with a little when growing up.

Nowadays, every little thing is considered bullying. Timmy stole my juice box, a girl laughed at me, Scotty won't pass me the ball.

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Yeah, RIP world's strongest economy and military...we really are on the verge of collapse....

Sure the bleeding heart, overprotective Bellevue moms are annoying. But stop painting with the world's broadest brush

Europe isn't a country.

HTH
    Racist

Are you fucking serious? Are you really trying to imply that China's economy is stronger than America's?

What country is buying fucking 90% of Chinese exports, DNCFS? China needs America FAR more than America needs China.

hth

No, the borrower is supporting almost the entirety of the lenders economy. You really have no understanding of these concepts. You should remain in your wheelhouse.
    Debt isn't a hard concept to understand. We owe them somewhere in the neighborhood of $1.3 trillion. Economic growth isn't a hard concept to understand either. From 2000 to 2012 our GDP increased from 9.99 trillion to 15.68. China's went from 1.2 trillion to 8.227. So in the 13 year period the US GDP grew around 58% while China's grew nearly 700%.

Their economy laps ours in debt to income ratio, trade deficits, growth, etc. The only thing we have on them is a larger overall economy and that gap is closing astronomically fast.

China is Russell Wilson and the US is Matt Stafford. We throw for more yards. They beat us in everything else. And they're only getting better.
    Check the facts on China's growth -- it is completely unsustainable. I don't have the numbers on me right now, and I'm too lazy to google them...but China's growth is slowing down a lot, and is projected to slow down even more. Why buy cheap shit from China when you can buy cheaper shit from Vietnam or India? Products from China are only going to get more expensive as the country's GDP per capita and standard of living rises.

The debt issue is completely moot. As long as the US and China are firm trading partners, neither party really gives a fuck. US citizens hold more US debt than China does, anyways.
    Disagree. Most of Africa is way too backwards to soon become the new Asia. Maybe in 100 years. By exploiting them as a source of cheap labor. They won't benefit any more than the Chinese worker who probably makes about a $1 a day. The only people who will benefit are governments and the same assholes who are currently benefiting from exploiting the Chinese.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Europe isn't a country.

HTH
    Racist

hth

Disagree. Most of Africa is way too backwards to soon become the new Asia. Maybe in 100 years. By exploiting them as a source of cheap labor. They won't benefit any more than the Chinese worker who probably makes about a $1 a day. The only people who will benefit are governments and the same assholes who are currently benefiting from exploiting the Chinese.
    China is already exploiting Africa.

Check the facts:
    http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/asia-pacific/is-china-encountering-or-exploiting-africa
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Europe isn't a country.

HTH
    Racist

hth

China is already exploiting Africa.

Check the facts:
    http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/asia-pacific/is-china-encountering-or-exploiting-africa
    It's usually dangerous clicking on links posted by you. But yeah, again, this benefits the Chinese government. It doesn't benefit the Chinese people or the African people. It will benefit Chinese communist party members and African warlords.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I get a warm, pleasant feeling in the darker recesses of my heart when karma swings full circle and exploiters become the exploited. The double edged sword will eventually cut both ways. Take ebay for example. An American company that over the years has served as a vast trading post for illicit Chinese goods. "American" companies that have factories in China and exploited their populace have found the blueprints for their own products purloined by the very people they exploited. Counterfeit merchandise, produced in China and resold by enterprising Americans from behind their computers, were the bulk of products you could find in nearly every ebay category where new, brand name products were being sold for under wholesale price. Chinese people are making dough, and so are Americans, all at the expense of companies that enjoy the perks of calling themselves "American" while exploiting foreign labor.
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    My company offshores for 75% of our product line. As China grows more expensive (we took a 10% hike in our cost of goods this year), India, Taiwan and The Philippines get more of the manufacturing business. I'd expect China to slow down at some point, but it will only be when the next wave of countries getting in to manufacturing slow down that our manufacturing sector will begin getting price competitive again.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    What I don't understand is the point of trying to get rid of bullying. What is the end game?

Are they trying to make one big happy family? Do they want people to be less resistant so they can be easily controlled? Is the skinny nerd supposed to have the same shot with the cheer captain as the varsity QB?

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE should be punched in the face by someone else before they enter adulthood. It teaches you there are boundaries and that sometimes you've got to fight to make life a little easier.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited March 2014
    Mosster47 said:

What I don't understand is the point of trying to get rid of bullying. What is the end game?

Are they trying to make one big happy family? Do they want people to be less resistant so they can be easily controlled? Is the skinny nerd supposed to have the same shot with the cheer captain as the varsity QB?

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE should be punched in the face by someone else before they enter adulthood. It teaches you there are boundaries and that sometimes you've got to fight to make life a little easier.

They want to make it easier to be gay while making themselves feel like they've really made a difference.

hth

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Europe isn't a country.

HTH
    Racist

hth

If the Chinese worker didn't have a job, how much would he make?

You keep using the word exploiting. I don't think you know what it means.

Too backwards? That's some serious arrogance right there. Africa can't prosper..they are too backwards. Lol

globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/18/is-africa-the-next-asia/
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Europe isn't a country.

HTH
    Racist

hth

You keep using the word exploiting. I don't think you know what it means.

Too backwards? That's some serious arrogance right there. Africa can't prosper..they are too backwards. Lol

OBK has proven time and time again that he is an ignorant motherfucker when it comes to US policy and economics
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Help combat online hate and internet bullying!I!!

New app is out -

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/combathate/id772156431?mt=8
  • Options
    kh83 said:

My company offshores for 75% of our product line. As China grows more expensive (we took a 10% hike in our cost of goods this year), India, Taiwan and The Philippines get more of the manufacturing business. I'd expect China to slow down at some point, but it will only be when the next wave of countries getting in to manufacturing slow down that our manufacturing sector will begin getting price competitive again.

You need to vacation in Myanmar. Maybe you can find some Burmese to exploit while you're at it.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Europe isn't a country.

HTH
    Racist

hth

If the German Jew wasn't given a free job at Henry Ford's Deutsche Slavewerks factory, what would he do?

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

What kind of man uses the word bully? Mom's with little nerdy kids like more_time go to the principal at the local high school to complain about "bully's". You are a prime example of why Putin does what he wants and Obama (and 81% of Americans) are pussies who sit on their thumbs and cry "bully".. You are the cunt of all cunt posters of the year.

Says the guy who cried to Derek that posters were picking on him......
    Make fun of people for their skin color all you want. Make fun of people for their 45 degree angle spine, and youre done.

No warnings, just done.
    Cuntslice, you realize you are More_cock's clone. You two are like a safety tandem with responsibility for the back end. You're the pounder, the strong safety...more_cock is more the free safety. He roams the back end looking for a man to ram, but waits for you to push him on the pile from the rear..
    I see you took back your account from your brother. Also where do you come up with this shit? What drugs are you on? I'd love some! Be a fun trip!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    kh83 said:

race to the bottom

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

kh83 said:

You need to vacation in Myanmar. Maybe you can find some Burmese to exploit while you're at it.
    It'll always be Burma to me.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Fuck, you are a BIGGER pussy than Cockuz. Take back what I said . You are officially this boards most sack licking lib.

Strongest economy and military? You Ignant fuck. There's this certain country off our west side that has twice our nuclear power. Heard of em? What does a 5- fold GDP matter when the money from said "wealthy" country goes everywhere but protecting that wealth, and a president who's seen as a big ole PUSSY to every "BULLY" worldwide. The G8 should cast out America for being a cowardice cuntry and letting Russia, and soon to be other nuclear packing cuntries, enter the fray.

You happy cuntslice? Glad the aids won't hurt you much as we're going to get nuked before you drop weight and shrivel up.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

Fuck, you are a BIGGER pussy than Cockuz. Take back what I said . You are officially this boards most sack licking lib.

Strongest economy and military? You Ignant fuck. There's this certain country off our west side that has twice our nuclear power. Heard of em? What does a 5- fold GDP matter when the money from said "wealthy" country goes everywhere but protecting that wealth, and a president who's seen as a big ole PUSSY to every "BULLY" worldwide. The G8 should cast out America for being a cowardice cuntry and letting Russia, and soon to be other nuclear packing cuntries, enter the fray.

You happy cuntslice? Glad the aids won't hurt you much as we're going to get nuked before you drop weight and shrivel up.

Did Race give PGOS Full-Blown AIDS? STAFF?!!
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dnc said:

fucking this

RIP, United States.

NYBE.