Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Exclusive bullying the Bullies thread.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    America could fuck Russia up by itself, America and all of its allies would make sure no one ate a fucking pierogi in Northern Eurasia for the next 1,000 years.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Can we get back to making fun of college doog and little Jimmy?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Those are the boards far left idiots. The far right fucktard trio of OBK, PL_FS, and d2d needs some mocking too.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Swaye said:

OBK and PGOS are more in need of a room, and a reach around, then any pair in this boreds illustrious history. I'll give you two Sven's 20 to get an hourly rate room. I'm here to help.

OBK is in desperate need of a G.E.D., or a fucking 1 way plane ticket to Stalingrad
    Or better yet, a dry fisting from Zumwalt.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

You guys are reaching AuburnDoog territory here with the Merica dooging. No one here wants it to fail. But it's being run by a bunch of shitheads less capable than Steve Sarkisian. Just pointing out what the doogs don't want to hear.

Well, for being run by a bunch of shit heads, the US and Europe (i.e. the "Western" countries) are doing infinitely better than anyplace else in the world. Russia want to be one of the big boys, but it's not even close to the caliber of the U.S.

Stop pretending that it is.
    Ignore or underestimate the capabilities of your opponent and you'll get driven back beyond Berlin. Ask Adolf Hitler. Or go further back in time and ask Napoleon Bonaparte.
    Jesus Christ dude, we already discussed this on the fucking general board. This isn't WW2 anymore, Russia's geography and cold weather won't do a fucking thing when the entire Western world is bombing them into the neolithic era from all angles.

And China wouldn't wag a fucking finger; you think China is going to support the country with the WAY shittier economy with way less purchasing power? Think again. It will be Russia against the world.

The only one being remotely doogish in this thread is you. Objectively, Russia fucking blows cock compared to the US.

HTH.
    China would side with Russia. They're close trading partners and border one another. Whether or not they'd contribute militarily is unknown. They did invade North Korea to try to drive us out. Russia delivers a shitload of oil to Europe so it's not like they're going to do anything unless a NATO country is under threat of invasion. Also, you can't topple a country as vast as Russia with an air raid bombing campaign. You might as well invade it with Connor Halliday and Mike Leach. Nuke it all you want, it would just harden the populace and they'd resist till the bitter end. I wouldn't put it beyond the realm of possibility of them invading Alaska and taking the fight to the North American continent. The Russian bear isn't exactly an animal you want to go poking with your spear.

No, they would not. China has denounced Russia already for the Crimea situation. The Chinese are 100000 times stronger trading partners with the US than they are with Russia.

"Also, you can't topple a country as vast as Russia with an air raid bombing campaign."

Yes, you fucking can. The US military has 11 mobile military bases in their carrier fleets. They would win control of the skies in a matter of weeks. All of Europe would also be fighting against Russia as well.

Just give up dude. I get that you might be an ethnic Russian, but you're just looking like a dumbass very ignorant in geopolitics.
    The Luftwaffe also thought they could bomb England into submission. Didn't happen. A Chinese denunciation doesn't hold a lot of weight. Behind closed doors they're bowing and smiling in Putin's direction because Russia is attempting to show strength while Obama is a waffling pansy that not even our allies trust to back them up.
    This isn't 1942 faggot. Your entire argument consists of backpedaling, "yeah but Russia stopped Germany in WW2!!1", and made up bullshit like the bolded sentence above. You have no facts, no solid talking points, nothing.
    $225K. You're breaking the bank brah. The point here is, fools like you would have said, back in that era, this isn't 1812 dumbfuck! But Russia stopped France! Then they stopped Hitler. Times have changed and so have weapons. I wouldn't underestimate the Russian capacity for annihilating opponents despite the passage of time.
    Nice edit. You met your quota for 200 year old bullshit that has no relevance to modernity.

America has a stronger military than Russia and Switzerland is a WAYYYYYYYYYY better place to live. End of the fucking story.
  • Options

Those are the boards far left idiots. The far right fucktard trio of OBK, PL_FS, and d2d needs some mocking too.
    Far right, lol. Using logic to combat ignorance = right wing nutjob.
  • Options

Can I get a link to the logic? I haven't seen any in this thread from either side.
  • Options

Can I get a link to the logic? I haven't seen any in this thread from either side.
    img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070802000211/memoryalpha/en/images/2/27/Spock,_2267.jpg
  • Options

America could fuck Russia up by itself, America and all of its allies would make sure no one ate a fucking pierogi in Northern Eurasia for the next 1,000 years.

"The Third Reich will last for 1,000 years" Adolf Hitler. It lasted for 13.
  • Options
    Founders Club

"The Third Reich will last for 1,000 years" Adolf Hitler. It lasted for 13.
    Again with WW2 era nonsense...
  • Options
    Founders Club

the fuck do you want me to link? everything I'm saying is objective and can be confirmed by a quick google search.

OBK is just repeating "Russia didn't get COMPLETELY fucked in ww2!!" ad nausuem.
  • Options
    Founders Club

You haven't used logic once in this entire thread. HTH
  • Options

the fuck do you want me to link? everything I'm saying is objective and can be confirmed by a quick google search.

OBK is just repeating "Russia didn't get COMPLETELY fucked in ww2!!" ad nausuem.
    Alright, I'll put in terms you can understand. If you take your team into Tuscaloosa or Baton Rouge with the idea that you won't be facing a championship caliber opponent, you're going to get your head lopped clean off. Respect your opponent or you'll get clobbered.
  • Options

Alright, I'll put in terms you can understand. If you take your team into Tuscaloosa or Baton Rouge with the idea that you won't be facing a championship caliber opponent, you're going to get your head lopped clean off. Respect your opponent or you'll get clobbered.
    Why the fuck would I take my team into Russia when I have nukes?
  • Options

Why do you hate rule seven?
  • Options

Because the other team has nukes that you will want neutralize first, if you're smart.
  • Options

Because the other team has nukes that you will want neutralize first, if you're smart.
    CHRIST. You think that's actually a plausible scenario?
  • Options

CHRIST. You think that's actually a plausible scenario?
    Unlikely. None of these scenarios are really plausible in reality. But if it came down to it, neutralizing some of their firepower first would be a better approach.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014

one problem with your analogy. the USA is Alabama.

Russia is a fucking D3 school.
  • Options

one problem with your analogy. the USA is Alabama.

Russia is a fucking D3 school.
    You aren't living in the real world if you think the US in its current state is Alabama and Russia is a D3 school.